Gooooooooold! XD 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
Raena BrooksXXXXX

Ooc: Short >.< sowwy

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ __ ▂▂▂ __▂▂▂

XXXX She let out a sigh of relief as his eyes started to open and he said her name. "I'm here, I'm here," she smiled and rubbed her eyes. As he sat up she watched him carefully so she would be ready to help him if he was still too weak. "Don't ever do that to me again," she laughed, about to cry again. "And yes you should have but you're ELi and you never do what I say," she frowned and looked at him seriously. She reached up and held his hand as it played with her hair. "How can I not worry about you? You just passed out on me," her frown deepened. "And it is a big loss," she blushed and looked away as he started to eat.

She looked up at him. "Of course I am. You'd go crazy and die without me," she laughed. It was sad but it was still kind of true. "You look alot better now," she smiled. "But you probably should still eat some more later," she added. "One bowl of soup isn't going to satisfy a body that's gone without food for three days," she sighed and pushed him too the side so she could sit beside him on the mattress.

▂▂▂__▂▂▂ __ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Layout by: -Parade-The-Day-

Friendly Loiterer

User Image

whycant
                                          ESCAPEthis
                                          LONELINESS?
                                          ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          lijah ray

"Yes mom, I will mom." He joked, rolling his eyes at her demands. He would though. He didn't want to faint again. What kind of a leader would he be if he was so weak all the time? How could he protect his family? Protect Rae? No, he wouldn't make this mistake again. Truthfully though, he just hadn't realised how bad it had gotten. He'd been so consumed with his own personal issues that he simply forgot to eat or didn't feel like it, and when he did he refused to on the grounds that one of the other kids needed it more.

He couldn't help but smile in amusement as she pushed him aside so she could sit on the mattress too. He let her, of course. Reaching around her for the bottle of gatorade he opened it and took a quick swig. God bless gatorade... He thought, feeling more refreshed now. He set the bottle down next to him and sighed, rubbing his eyes wearily. "I don't think it's a good idea for me to go out with the thieves later..." He said in a tired voice.

There was a silence for a few minutes before he turned his head to look at Rae. "Did you...did you mean that? Before? You'd really miss me if I was gone?" He asked, his eyes doubtful. He'd never understood why she stayed with him. Why she cared about him so much. He'd done nothing to deserve it, after all. He looked down at his hands, frowning to himself as he waited for her to say something.

I don't think I deserve it,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Selflessness...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          Find your wayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                          into my heart.x

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
Raena BrooksXXXXX

Ooc: Short >.< sowwy

XXXX Raena laughed, "Well if I don't tell you what to do then who will, hm?" She stayed silent for a long time, just enjoying the closeness and the feeling of her shoulder touching his. She looked at him and nodded silently. She didn't want him to go in the firstplace and if he went in this condition now then he might just cause more trouble then help. She was suddenly tired as well and slid down so she was laying on her back next to him as he sat up against the wall.

Through the silence she played with the tips of her hair and glancing at Eli every so often. She looked up at him as he asked his question. Did she mean it? Of course she did. His face seemed doubtful and a frown was appearing on his face as he looked away. "Of course I meant it," she sat up and faced him so he would look at her. "I don't think I could handle it if you were gone..." she looked down and could feel heat rising to her cheeks.

"I think I love you," she admitted quietly and looked down trying to think through her thoughts. She wasn't quite expecting to hear herself say that but it was true. After all the years she finally told him.

Friendly Loiterer

User Image

whycant
                                          ESCAPEthis
                                          LONELINESS?
                                          lijah ray

Elijah stared at her as she sat up to face him. She's really serious... He thought, his frown fading as he gazed into her eyes, his expression softening.

And then she said it. The L word.

Elijah felt his heart skip a beat, and his breath caught in his throat. Everything seemed to stop. She...loves me? His mouth opened slightly in shock.

Why? How can she possibly-? Before he could think any further on that he inwardly berated himself. She'd just spilled out her heart, and he was dwelling on his own insecurities? He was an idiot. Did it really matter why? He knew that it would be better for her if she didn't love him, but she did, and nothing would change that. Secretly, he didn't want it to. Because he knew he loved her just as much in return. He always had, he'd just never realised how much until now. He took a shaky breath, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples. A few minutes past by in silence.

"Rae...I..." He whispered, finally opening his eyes. He didn't know what to say. Instead he leant forwards and kissed her, his mouth capturing hers in a way that was fierce and passionate yet tender and loving at the same time. Everything left unspoken was present in that touch. His hands slipped down to her waist, pulling her body against his as his lips moulded against hers. He could feel the wispy strands of her long silver hair brushing his skin, and it made him tingle. The kiss seemed to go on forever. Eventually he broke it, gasping for breath as he pulled back. "Rae..." He breathed, his cheekbones tinged slightly red. His eyes glittered like dark gemstones as he met her own.

into my heart.x

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
Raena BrooksXXXXX

XXXX Rae figited as she waited patiently for his reply. She watches his expression change to shock and surprise and at the same time it softened in the way he always had whhen they talked but this time it was different. It was more then it usually seemed. But he didn't say anthing which annoyed the hell out of her. She watched him close his eyes and rub his temples. Maybe she was a bother to him..

She waited several minutes and was about to reach her breaking point when he finally spoke up. Her light green eyes went up to match his gaze and before she knew it she was in his warm arms, right where she wanted to be. His lips pressed to hers with such passion and she returned the favor in a way she didn't think she was even capable of. As he pulled her closer she wrapped her arms around his neck. As she closed her eyes all she could think of was Elijah and his taste, his scent, his feel.

As he pulled away she had to gasp for breath just as he did. She smiled when he said, her cheeks still a tint of pink. She kissed the corner of his mouth and then his neck, burying her face in his chest. "I think I'm gonna' stay like this for a little while," she closed her eyes and giggled making her hold on him even tighter.

User Image
let it go,
let it roll right off your shoulder
don't you know
the //hardest part is over
let it in,
let your C L A R I T Y define you
in the end
we will only just remember how it feels

Small fingers stretched slightly, as Maria’s small hands hovered over the still keys of the piano. Closing her eyes, Hazel breathed in the air of the isolate room, which smelled of dust and slowly aging wood. Then, with great thought and concentration, she began to coax the desired song out of the keys, playing the notes effortlessly as a result of months of practice. With another breath, the young teen opened her mouth to sing along to the song that the piano was chiming out.

Life inside the music box ain't easy.
The mallets hit the gears are always turning,
and everyone inside the mechanism is yearning to get out.

The song was one of her favorites, so whimsical and silly, yet still yet possessing a deeper meaning than what may have appeared on its childish surface. It wasn’t a very complicated piece, but Hazel didn’t need to play something advanced to enjoy herself. Whatever song was in her heart, whatever notes were on her mind, she would sing and play along to.

And sing another melody completely.
So different from the one they're always singing.
I close my eyes and think that i have found me,
but then I feel mortality surround me.
I want to sing another melody.
so different from the one I always-

The sound of her name being called by the unmistakable voice of Mel stopped her mid-lyric. ‘Crap, I almost forgot about our lesson for today!’ she thought, mentally scolding herself. Quickly, the girl slid off of the piano bench, replacing the cream colored sheet and closing the door tightly behind her as she exited. She walked down the necessary halls in order to pin point the location of Mel’s voice. Finally, she arrived at the bedroom area where Mel was sitting cross legged on her mattress. Hazel stood before her instructor, bowing slightly in regret. “I’m so sorry, Mel. It completely slipped my mind that I was supposed to be here around this time.” The girl pleaded, hoping that Mel wasn’t upset due to her tardiness.

our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists && turns of fate
time f a l l s away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain
Renee Delecriox
User Image

"Reputation is an idle and most false imposition; oft got without merit and lost without deserving."

The sun was vivid to say the least. A light bright enough to expose anything exposed within it. His gaze would avoid looking towards it, his eyes staying focused on the ground, the clarity of his shadow only intensifying. The bare skin which his loose sleeveless shirt would expose would feel the warmth of the sun, similar to the way it affected him earlier in the day. It would not be his first time outside today. Even before bumping into Raena, he had taken a small trip outside, only to explore the warehouse area that much more. The scent of metal filled the air, as it always did for the young man, the age of the warehouse and its surroundings incapable of hiding itself. It was a pathetic area; the place that he had the rest of the refugees called home. Even though it had once been barely livable, they made it work for them. They made it a place that they could live in harmony with the rest of the world. Maybe it was the sun that was leading this train of thought, or maybe it was the things he had seen just moments ago. Despite the issues that would sweep the Refuge, it would still be home. It was a funny thought, going as far as to make him chuckle in his solitude. His smile remaining private to him, as he would recall just what it was that put him in this position.

The weight of Alana's rifle was starting to take its toll. His right arm beginning to feel the tug of polymer and metal, with the sun not making his journey any easier. He had been walking down this broad 'alley,' which might have been used as a road at one point or another, but was now filled with grass. It's not as though he was walking very far... but he had no real reason to respect these tools. They held no stake in a place meant for children. The butt of the gun would drop lazily to the ground, starting to slowly drag against the dirt and grass that would make up the ground which surrounded the area. It would create a trail of sorts, while nearly invisible, anyone looking for it would easily be capable of finding exactly where it was that he was going. It was for good reason. For someone like him... everything was done for a reason. His path end abruptly as he would cease his slowly paced walk. Raena had mentioned something about Elijah not liking the fact that Renee would have the guns... but considering that she had yet to have talked to him before saying that... meant that she was either speculating, or was hoping to put the idea in his head that he was dangerous while in possession of them. How foolish of her. No doubt, if he was labeled as a threat, the fact that he was in possession of two death machines would not go over well. Her error would be hidden in the fact that she would reveal her intent so blatantly to him... no doubt an err in judgement due to her superfluous show of emotion. It didn't suit someone of her beauty at all.

His right arm would bend quickly as he would lift his elbow almost instantly afterward. The weight of the rifle would hit his shoulder abruptly. His thin neck would slowly guide his head to observing one of the many spots he had discovered throughout his time here. Of course, he wasn't the only one in the Refuge who would have gone exploring in their time here, but he was positive that he had found a place undiscovered by the others. His legs would commence once more to drag him in the proper direction, his ghostly walk almost as if he were gliding to his destined location. The shade created by the extended duo-pitch rooftops would be a blessing to his body, allowing him a chance to finally cool off for more than the seconds the random pipes connecting buildings would allow.

The inside of the building was very similar to the warehouse in architecture, but quite different in design, while being a portion of the size. This place had been covered in dust, rust, and an incredible number of creatures that would find safe haven. While the small storehouse had plenty of floor room, what really mattered were the tools there. The place was covered with scattered junk, and a staircase leading to an upper level cat-walk, but the stairs had been eaten away, and appeared to be completely unusable. However, as he would wander into the building, it would be this catwalk that would catch his attention. During the later seasons, the roof would serve as a wonderful 'fortress of solitude,' but considering the aluminum make of these roofs, a summer venture would be suicide. He would stop where he was, in the middle of the cold concrete floor as he would remove the rifle from his shoulder, lowering it to the floor as he would also remove the handgun from the back of his pants, placing them both on the floor. The sound of their condition was frightening against the hard surface. These were real... just as real as the blood that Alana wore; the blood that flapped just as much as his shadow.

As he gazed down at the weapons, he would bring his hands to his hips, his bottom lip slowly folding into his mouth as his teeth would scrape over it. While he was no marksman, he knew enough about gun-handling, skeet shooting being his adoptive uncle's favorite 'sport.' Renee hated it... but did what he was told. Shotguns were very different from rifles, but there was one thing that all guns had in common: payload. He would scan the gun for a few minutes sliding to the floor to begin sitting alone, silently as he attempted different things, played in different ways... until. 'Chick,' the sound of the gun would make as the magazine would slowly slide out of it. The cold aria of metal against metal was chilling, but invigorating. The window was open, allowing Renee to view the bullets left in the magazine. A lone, dark thumb would begin to push the back of each bullet out of the magazine creating the monetary chime of copper hitting concrete. There were about five bullets left in the magazine, and they all sat on the ground in front of him, the light of the sun somehow still illuminating them under the protection of the roof. He would quickly grasp them, shoving them into his left pocket before ramming the magazine back into the rifle where he had found it.

Once more, he would take the barrel of the rifle in hand, however, this time... in the left, as his right would reach around the top of the gun, quickly caressing the handle that she once so confidently held. His index finger would crawl across, to the trigger as he would bring the scope up to his right eye, his left closing almost automatically. He was prepped to fire the unarmed gun... ready to see what it was like to be in the shoes of a soldier. Was this place worth his time? Could he find work in the military? No, he wasn't old enough. The underworld perhaps? Maybe that could work... A grin would cross his lips as he would continue to pretend... a teen lost in delusions of possibility.

ooc: Rando post...
emo

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Terrance Black

We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones who kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.

But we've been sweating while you slept so calm,
In the safety of your home.
We've been pulling out the nails that hold up
Everything you've known.

User Image

After the small confrontation with the leader of the group and a small short introduction period with a girl named Olivia. Terrance decided that it was time to take manners into his own hands. It was time to explore the inside of the building. So the young boy broke off from the two and started to explore the first floor of the building. There was of coarse the sleeping/living area and the stair case that led up to the other floors, which he would explore later. Also there were piles of junk or assorted items that could be in reuse. It was there he stumbled upon and old looking stand up mirror. He stopped and looked into it, he really could not believe his eyes. That that scrawny dirty kid was him. However his thought was soon disrupted as screams echoed throughout the old warehouse. The boy ducked behind an old solid table that was on it's side.

A shot rang out, but its target missed and hit the wall behind him. Terrance glanced around from his hiding spot and noticed the leader and others trying to calm the girl down again. When she was contained The boy managed to walk back out into the open. He found himself a chair and slouched back on it for a time. Until Grey approached him with that girl. Introductions were exchanged and then Grey left them to it. All that really could go through Terrance's mind now was, Bloody hell, what e'm I suppose to do w'ith her? But he was throw for even more of a loop when the girl became smart with him. " Well all right princess don't get 'ur panties en a knot..." he mumbled back to her, but it was loud enough that she could hear it. He then sat back down in the swivel chair and pushed off the ground. Sending the world around him into a slow spin, but part of the view was blocked by that girl just standing there.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So open your eyes child,
Let's be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,
We'll sing through the day,
Of the lives that we've lost,
And the lives we've reclaimed.
User Image
Why do we know not to destroy books?

Looking up at Hazel, Mel grinned, sending her eyes twinkling. Hazel!' she said, inviting her to sit down. 'The boys are out, yeah?' Mel asked, putting her pillow down. She took a deep breath and smiled at the girl. 'Its good, though, that they won't be here. I'll be able to teach you better.' Mel looked down to her lap. She still wasn't sure that it was the best thing for her. Maybe she was a bit too young for all this yet. Mel wanted her to hold onto her innocence for a bit longer.

'Do you understand about the birds and the bees?' Mel asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder. 'Because you're coming to the age where you're going to want to try things with guys and some of those things may not be very good things.' Mel bit her bottom lip, taking her hand back. 'Have you started your periods yet?'

Because we know subconsciously that books contain bountiful knowledge.

With me you know you're in safe hands

Anxious Consumer

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxA l a n a xxx N i c o l e xxx M a n z xxxxxxxxxx
the devils eye

Let’s leave n o x w o r d s x u n s p o k e n
and save regrets for the b r o k e n.
Will you even look back when you t h i n k x o f x m e ?

Alana became easily annoyed at this. What the hell was he doing?! Her gray eye glared, twitching once as her right eye seemed to be causing her more and more irritation and pain. She bit her lip for a moment or two, before going to swiftly kick underneath of the swirly chair...thing that Terrance was sitting on. The goal was to just get him off really.

"I gave up my only friends to do this job, and you're going to help whether you like it or not." She spoke, her tone hinted with an emotion...? Which one would it be? If Alana had to think... could it be annoyance? She did feel "annoyed" with this black haired idiot. This was going to be a long day if she ended up working with him.

The pain was increasing on her right eye, however she couldn't feel it water. Having a blind eye was challenging in these times, wearing an eye patch either spoke of: You have bad eye sight, you're blind in that eye, or you're wearing it for fun. She hoped to go it wouldn't start to bleed, but sure enough it did. A small trail of blood ran from under the eye patch, dripping off her chin onto the floor. Alana pretended not to notice, not caring too much really. This had happened countless of times before ...

All I want is a p l a c e x t o x c a l l x m y x o w n ,
                                          and mend the hearts of e v e r y o n e x w h o x f e e l s x a l o n e
                                          You know to keep your h o p e s x u p x h i g h and your head down low.

[[ ooc: ]]

Friendly Loiterer

User Image

whycant
                                          ESCAPEthis
                                          LONELINESS?
                                          lijah ray

Her cute little giggle made Elijah smile. Then he shivered all over when she kissed him. "Fine by me..." He breathed, kissing the top of her head and wrapping his arms more firmly around her. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just holding each other.

A slight summer breeze difted through the open window, caressing their skin with it's cool touch. The sunlight was turning a magnificent shade of orange as the sun went down, signalling that day was slowly becoming night. It reflected off Elijah's many facial piecings, making them glint like dark stones.

Eventually he grew tired remaining in that position, as his body was still weak, and sat back to lean against the wall again. He took Raena with him, turning her so that they were in the spooning position, with her laying against him. One of his arms wrapped around her stomach. His laced the fingers of his other hand with hers.

"You shouldn't love me, you know. I'm nowhere near good enough for you..." He muttered, sighing. He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it tenderly.

Ooc; Blaahh crap post. Had no idea what to write! Dx

into my heart.x

Distinct Lunatic

User Image
Raena BrooksXXXXX

Awe your post soo wasn't crap c: I liked it XD

XXXX Raena closed her eyes and breathed evenly. It was hard to believe he actually loved her back. She had always known something was there for both of them but she always thought that certain things were one-sided.

She opened her eyes when he started to shift, moving her along with him. She sighed in content once they were in a more comfortable position and draped her free hand over his arm, the one that laid across her stomach. Her fingers traced little circles and stars, and an aray of different patterns on the back of his hand.

She had to think for a minute before she could respond. He was good enough for her, it was just a matter of trying to get him to understand that. "You are good enough and I do love you," she whispered, concentrating on his hand. "Honestly, I don't believe in that 'not good enough for you' stuff. When you find someone you love.. why should it matter? All that should matter is that you love someone for who they are and they love you too for that exact reaspm too," she added quietly.

She sighed and closed her eyes, still tracing patterns on his hand while her other hand was safely intertwined with his.

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Terrance Black

Everything you've known.

User Image

After a few go arounds and seeing the what now looked like a annoyed girl, Terrance was in for a rude awakening. In moments the chair was kicked from underneath him and the boy's butt met the hard concrete floor. "Oi!" he exclaimed as a shot of pain ran up his tail bone and he winced. Rubbing the sore area he stated "Whut the F*ck was--" but his sentence was cut off by the girl stating something about her 'friend'. Was she talk'n 'bout her gun?!? He quickly questioned himself. He knew one thing for sure that this girl was two crayons short of the twenty four set.

"I know I'll help ya. Noth'n better for meh' to do anyways." He stated as he got up onto his feet. The small shock of pain was quickly dulling away. Terror knew he would end up helping the girl in the long run anyways. He would just have to work around her personality quirks. Though something alarmed him, the girl had blood running down the right side of her face. "Hey! Are you okay?" he said alarm and in question as he reached out with his left hand to whip the blood away.

So open your eyes child,
Let's be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,

Anxious Consumer

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxA l a n a xxx N i c o l e xxx M a n z xxxxxxxxxx
the devils eye

Let’s leave n o x w o r d s x u n s p o k e n
and save regrets for the b r o k e n.
Will you even look back when you t h i n k x o f x m e ?

Alana could've smirked and laughed but she didn't remember how as she watched the other take a fall. The idiot deserved it; fooling around on something as serious as this was. She watched with an emotionless expression as he got up to his feet. She was ready to start her job with him, despite of how much she loathed it.

When suddenly she felt a hand on her cheek. She didn't expect anyone to care about an injury she hadn't said anything about. She yelped, jumped backwards to avoid the others hand but tripped on god knows what. She was ready to feel pain no matter what, she knew how to deal with it. She was fine! So what she lost a little blood out of her blind eye, no big deal! Why did everyone care?! Is that what "friends" do? Show emotions and care? Alana personally thought that was the stupidest thing ever, but she was yet to be proved wrong.

All I want is a p l a c e x t o x c a l l x m y x o w n ,
                                          and mend the hearts of e v e r y o n e x w h o x f e e l s x a l o n e
                                          You know to keep your h o p e s x u p x h i g h and your head down low.

[[ ooc: @linx1 ajkjdklfsjklsd i just realized the lyrics you wrote are from rise against. <3333333333333333333333333333 ]]

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Terrance Black

Everything you've known.

User Image

Terrance was a bit surprised when the girl jumped away from him. Even more when she tripped and fell backwards. However the girl still did not show one emotion, and even pain. She did not even laugh at the small mishap. The girl was starting to grow on Terror's concerns. I defiantly need to f''igure out whut makes this girl tick... He bent down to her as she was still sitting on the ground. He held out his right hand that was not covered in her blood. His scarred outstretched, "You need help up?" He questioned as he smiled. "We don't have all day ya know. Even though I've all ready check out the outside perimeter of this place."

((Srry short and i'm brain dead....YES, That's Rise Against!! Fav. band ever!! Haven't seen them preform yet, even though they lived up in Chicago for a time.....))

So open your eyes child,
Let's be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items