No interest. 0.10126582278481 10.1% [ 8 ]
SOOOOO LAAMMEE!!!! 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
< 1 2 3 >

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I think that altogether, it's a pretty lame show but it does have it's good moments. Kinda like Princess Tutu.
mimikoko8
Do you like Sailor moon, or hate it? If you like it, please tell who you are most like and why, if not, please feel free to say anything about the manga.

me..usagi and mamoru are the best.i like their couple..hehe

Invisible Browser

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
I find the series to be sort of stupid (this is my opinion).

She's like the Barbie of Japan. And I feel sorry for the poor Japanese girls who were brainwashed by this series to thinking that a tall skinny blonde white girl (who called herself Japanese) represents "perfect" beauty.

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Nick B Rowler

She's like the Barbie of Japan. And I feel sorry for the poor Japanese girls who were brainwashed by this series to thinking that a tall skinny blonde white girl (who called herself Japanese) represents "perfect" beauty.

Actually have you read plot of Sailor Moon? or just hate cause look dumb? how about read manga story hole lot different much more how should i says more fights.then going school every day.

Invisible Browser

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Usagi_Serenity2187
Nick B Rowler

Actually have you read plot of Sailor Moon? or just hate cause look dumb? how about read manga story hole lot different much more how should i says more fights.then going school every day.

I've watch Sailor Moon, and I didn't like it. It is not my kind of show/comic. I prefer stuff like Dragonball Z.
I still love Sailor Moon! It's a very nostalgic series for me. It's the story that got me into anime and manga! If I had to pick a character I am most like...Probably Mars. Not for her good qualities unfortunately >_>
i don't love it, but it is one of my favorites that i watched on tv all the time as a kid. i'd probably be Mercury, i'm pretty bookish myself and quiet...though i don't like studying nearly as much as she does
I love Sailor Moon! Like most people, I watched the anime series when I was a kid, but the manga I never really got a chance to read because it was discontinued by the time I wanted to collect it. Last year however, my best friend bought me the entire anime series and I went on a amazon spree and bought the entire manga series and I feel now that my collection is complete!

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
NightmareMoonFairy
I have nice childhood memories with the anime ^ ^
It was my first anime/manga... And I still love it! My favorite character is Sailor Saturn.

Recently I've been watching the live action which I find hilarious.

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Augh <3

I love the manga. And the anime.

I have a weird relationship with the anime, actually. I consciously know it sucks and is pretty bad, yet I absolutely love it. Naoko, what have you done do me? User Image
in my opinion the manga is awesome but the anime sucks so much a** that it really didn't deserve to be aired in the first place. i did like some of the movies though, they weren't too bad but the manga did go on and on for a little too long in some ways in my opinion like some of the volumes weren't even necissary but whatever that's just how it goes i guess.

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
it was ok i guess
i'm not a big fan
but that was one of my 1st anime actually
hehs
I've loved Sailor Moon ever since I was a kid. When I was in primary school the anime was appealing, but now that I'm older I just laugh at its flaws. But all in good fun. I mean, I'd watch all 200 episodes again.
SMA makes the anime so much more enjoyable too. xD

But then in high school I discovered the manga and that was just a whole new level of love for me. It's beautiful and has a much more intriguing and solid plot, and I adore it to bits.
I'm reading it again now, actually. Up to the end of the Infinity arc.

I think I'll always love Sailor Moon, no matter how old I am. Nostalgia <3

Dapper Gawker

5,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I love Sailor Moon and always will. whee
Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Pluto were my two favorites.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff