Welcome to Gaia! ::

YULETIDE RESULTS!
Thank you all for your wonderful company this Christmas, Phonyland's 4th anniversary!
We're so incredibly glad that you love the mers and babbens as much as you did, and are so awed by the participation, enthusiasm, gold gonk and love poured into Yuletide 2014!
Thanks for your patience as well waiting for the results. Here they are, finally:

Concluded on Christmas eve, the winners of the auctions are Chrystali for Andromeda, and Poseidon for Atmadja!

As determined by the Gaia algorithm, the lucky winners of the raffle Phonies are iStoleYurVamps for Seastar and Tristam Lockhart for Crabweed!
Please quote/PM Your Little Phony with a name for your Phony, and keep in mind the naming conventions and if applicable, the name's relation to purpose in life and cutiemark!

Circe was absolutely awful to judge, there were so many awesome entries there! We really hope that if anything, you enjoyed the experience! After lots of consideration and painstaken back-and-forth, the eventual victor for Circe is Rapidashtrainer, whose entry was GOLD the whole way through, starting right with a truly Phony character concept. Congratulations!
With the intensity of and huge effort invested in the contest, we think it appropriate to grant 2 and 1 Phony Point(s) to the runner-ups, cursedandwandering and Aric Val respectively.
Thank you all for the epic entries!

The wee shell gods now entrust themselves to you: FrostyPeaches obtained the most points to claim Clamshell, and the remaining names were rolled by the Gaia algorithm. The Spiralshell winner is Fea Line!
Please quote/PM Your Little Phony with a name for your Phony, and keep in mind the naming conventions and if applicable, the name's relation to purpose in life and cutiemark!

The Gaia algorithm also rolled VerityHattress's plushie, which will become a real permababby Mistletoe Mergirl!

The owners did a great job (and as far as we hear, a terrible time) judging the winners of their babbies, and we're happy to announce:
Nightcap boy has been won by shortcutt!
Nightcap girl's winner was Chrystali, but as only one Phony can be kept this event, purplerosesbeauty is the runner-up and new owner!
The Talk boy's winner was Kitomyx, but due to above-mentioned Phony restrictions, the second-highest Santa-Fu score by Lirilei wins him!
The Talk girl has been won by Blinded By Silence!
And the Kiss Bang winner is Kitomyx, as concluded in December in the CYOA.

And with that, the event is completely done!
Please give a round of applause to our Temp workshop elves Staff: certists Astraea Pandora, LOLLI qAq, Atmadja; recorder Luafien; CYOA writers Scaramouche Fandango and StarieMichie! Thank you for your work this season!

Once again, thank you all so much for being here, and remember: PHONYLAND LOVES YOU!
We look forward to seeing you around this new year of 2015!

iStoleYurVamps
Tristam Lockhart
Rapidashtrainer
FrostyPeaches
Fea Line
VerityHattress
shortcutt
purplerosesbeauty
Lirilei
Blinded By Silence

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Judging Circe was SO HARD. QAQ I liked that it was multi-round, so consistency, coherence, and continued effort could really factor into the entries (also so that we could have easy eliminations when people couldn't make it to the end or else it would've been even harder QAQ), but that also meant reading over all the parts a million times as I agonised back and forth over how to rank them, and there was so much work that was so good. *cries* Off the top of my head, Ruri's was also really close to being a runner-up, it was really cute; and some of my favourite 'treasures' were Elvy's phone, Fea's useless-bra and Corn's cat. I actually really loved all the presents at the end, whether art or real arrangements or what-have-you, I thought all of you did some really great work in this contest, and I wish I could give you more stuff! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with Circe, I love her so much and it makes me happy to see that so many of you did too! ;A;

AND I'M JUST SO FLOORED by all the incredible participation you guys have put into the Christmas Event, every little part of it! We worked really super super hard on it, but I think you guys worked even harder! It makes me so incredibly happy, and we're already thinking about our next (mini) event! Your Little Phony is nothing without you, and it means so much to us that you care - THANK YOU SO MUCH! PHONYLAND LOVES YOU! 8D <3

Tenacious Bookworm

Congratulations, winners!

And way to knock it out of the park, Temp peeps!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
EXCUSE ME WHILE I HYPERVENTILATE OMGOFMKGNLKJSG

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!

I'M GLAD YOU LOVE MY USELESS BRA JUN! xDD
I was hoping if anything it made you guys smile! <333
THANK YOU SO HARD FOR THIS EVENT, A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU IM SORRY FOR CAPS SPAMS IM JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Congratulations to all winners! So glad to see the results! <3

Thanks again for the wonderful event, Maxx and Jun!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
GO, LIRI!! <3333 Score!

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Grats everyone!!!!
Thank you for the runner up point. Glad you guys enjoyed my entry! emotion_kirakira

Yunonia's Queen

Springtime Spirit

User Image
Oh my god I'm so happy! I love this girl and I'm sooo excited!!!! I didn't really expect to win at all (all the entries were so good!) ♥♥♥

Grats to all the other winners! I have two whole phonies now ahhhhhhh ; u;

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

OH OH I also wanted to say: I REALLY LOVE MERPHONIES so if you like Merphonies you should check in sometimes, I'm definitely gonna wanna try to shove some into events. >_>

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Shameless Werewolf

SWEET MOLASSES! SLKAJLDSKFJSDLKJFSDJFLK

Congrats everyone!!!

I...I am going to lie down for a bit

Mega Lunatic

*IS LITERALLY IN TEARS OH MY GOOD GOD*
Atma! Ruri! Thank you so much, my heart cannot express how happy I am to have BC's nephew in my possession I am literally crying ohgfalghdsj AHHHHHHHHHH

//falls to her knees and weeps for a thousand years

Congrats to all who won!

And thank you Maxx and Jun for an above and beyond amazing event! You pulled it off so flawlessly, and I know everyone had an amazing time!

Colorful Contributor

8D CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE! Welcome to the family, Lirilei and Blinded! Let's hook up for sibling RP some time, yeah?! Dippy and Zephyr sound like a lot of fun! whee

Thanks for the fun event, Maxx n Jun - and for all the KICKIN RAD PHONIES in it! I can't waiiit to see all the event adults in their unmasked splendor emotion_kirakira

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
I've very glad to see new people made it in!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

AHHH! My first Phony!

Congrats to all the other winners!

*Rolls around in glee*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items