Welcome to Gaia! ::

MINOR X'MAS ANNOUNCEMENTS!

. LARP-WINNER! .
Many thanks to Scaramouche Fandango and StarieMichie for running the YI.U.L.E campaign and doing a super bang-up job with it! wink

As stated, there is a prize...and since Jun and Maxx have overthought this LARP thing for quite a while, we're delighted to reveal that it is PHONYWEAR OF THE WINNER'S LARP COSTUME!
[But not...you know...what they're actually weraing. What they think what they're wearing should look like.]
Ac.Wings
CONGRATULATIONS ON SHAZAM BOOM! SURVIVING!

. CHILDREN OF THE SHELL MINI-CONTEST RESULTS .
The little shell gods enjoyed the wise words and sick tunes recommended by Huni Pi, Syrcaid, Scaramouche Fandango, FrostyPeaches and Rapidashtrainer!
On Christmas eve, the little shell gods were placated by the shininess and hilarity of the trees from Fea Line, Astraea Pandora, Scaramouche Fandango, Tristam Lockhart and Ruriska.
Finally they accepted the gifts that Fea Line, Ruriska, Syrcaid, FrostyPeaches, StarieMichie presented to them!

We will be adding the above tickets to the total tally shortly!

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CHRISTMAS EVENT! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!
We beg your patience while we get everything rounded up and judged (parents of parents, please commence judging), and do make sure your entries are recorded down!
If there's anything missing, please quote Your Little Phony!

PLEASE APPROVE YOUR RAFFLE TRADES SOON. There have been some trades hanging around for a long time so please make sure you do the 2nd OK!

Mega Lunatic

Good luck Maxx and Jun rounding things up. Hahaha. YOU HAVE MY BEST WISHES.

shortcutt's Wife

Feral Lover

Yes! Thank you Maxx and Jun for an amazing event, since I have work I might miss any further announcements today.

And an Early Happy New Year to Phonyland, because I could very well be asleep before midnight depending on how busy work is. Thankfully I'm done at 9, though! <3

Ac.Wings's Wife

Romantic Humorist

Yay, what a fun event! So many thank-yous to you guys for putting it on!

O UO;; crap now i need to judge.....

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

OK I'm going to stream but honestly I'm not sure what exactly I'll be doing. If it's not Phonywear it'll be a non-B/C commission hahaha https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=maxxdick

Atmadja's Wife

Lovergirl

Haha! The LARP was great!! Thanks so much Starie and Scara for putting it on! It was a blast and I'm really surprised my guesses led Bambino to finding the treasure chests. xD I thought he'd be a goner at the first stage. ;;;;

Thanks Jun and Maxx for the really nifty prize~!! *u* He'll look radical and stunning in some new fancy LARP clothes! Now I wish I picked an adult so they could keep the clothes permanently. Ahaha! xDDD Bambino will just have to never ever grow. 8T

Good luck everyone who entered contests and those judging~!!

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Ac.Wings
Now I wish I picked an adult so they could keep the clothes permanently. Ahaha! xDDD Bambino will just have to never ever grow. 8T
Shazam BOOM! 4EVA! Haha, yeah, we didn't want to disclose the prize because the LARP was really just a bonus event for our Phony owners to have some fun with their Phonies and play for the sake of it, instead of for a covetable prize. XD I hope everyone enjoyed the experience! Scara and Michie were ace, thank you so much, guys!

If y'all enjoyed the LARP, and/or any of the other events/contests, do feedback so we know if we should run more like these in the future!

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687

*rubs self on thread* :3 It will be exciting to see who wins! x3 <3

Pet Journals: Soquili | Wardwood | Balam | Matope | PawsNClaws | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Thank you Maxx/Junn and perma baby contest rnuners for the amazing event!! I'm so excited to see all the results *o*

And congratz on the phony wear AC and the mini contest winners!

/huddles in blankets cause its c-c-cold ;o;

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
/rolls off the bed

thank you everyone hosting everything and the ones keeping score of everything and the mad certists for doing their thing.

grats to the LARP winner Ac.Wings! that costume sounds superly cute looking already. remember to show it to us in the thread later (:

@JUN D or is it MAXX D?
these CYOA are the best. i don't care if the prize is nothing at the end and was a just for funs, or if they contain a mystery prize that's revealed at the end. i will play them all. these CYOAs lets me read and learn about other phonies personalities while playing. A++

happy newyear to those living in future times ahead of me. i'll be at work today :B
Kitomyx

Ruriska

((That was an awesome little read guys!))

Nev: ~growls at she "haggles" with a customer, pokes her head out from the alley way and shouts~ WILL YOU TWO @#$@#$ ALREADY AND GET IT OVER WITH?! Jeebus and I thought my relationships were tense..~returns to her customer~

Dapper Spirit

I enjoyed all of the contests and events! Very fun, the CYOAs were awesome to play (and just to read if not playing).

And I like that a lot of the contest had multiple parts, or multiple chances to add shells. : D so that was really nice!

If anyone needs rp, my boyo needs generosity, honesty and loyalty to grow!

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
I am sure the larp was great. Everyone keeps talking about how fun it was. Good luck on the judging! You have a lot to go through.

Shy Wife

I do not envy those who need to judge >> But goodluck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff