Please include the following when roleplaying:
Name,
Age,
Gender,
Sexual Orientation,
Powers (if any),
Like,
Dislikes,
and looks (A picture would be greatly appreciated, but if you can't supply a picture, please give a very detailed description. Or, if it's just an original sonic character, just say the name.)

Name: Shadesse the Hedgehog
---Straight---
Powers: Chaos Control, Focus, Telepathy
Likes: Shadow, Singing, Sitting and watching a movie, going outside, running around, sleeping, and strawberry tarts, battling
Dislikes: Eggman, Oreos, Rude people, Boring people, soap operas, and flowers

Looks: (Hehe, my own drawing XD On DA I'm FMAedfanatic biggrin )

User Image

It was the middle of summer on Earth. A girl hedgehog was sitting on a beach towel in front of a beautiful, shimmering, blue ocean. It smelled salty, but it was somehow refreshing. A light ocean breeze carried the seagulls flying overhead. This hedgehog had her eyes closed as she enjoyed everything going on around her. She always seemed to like earth far more than Mobius, for some reason....
While she was at peace, she heard someone's footsteps from behind. She turned around, to see.... (aha, there, now someone, come in! biggrin )
Name:Jennifer the Dark
Sexual Orientation: Has none/Loves who she loves.
Powers (if any): Flight, controls shadows.
Likes: Flying, Three Days Grace, Vocaloid, sitting in dark rooms alone, sleeping during the day, drawing and writing.
Dislikes: Math class, being told she's pretty, having to socialize, being in large groups (unless the group is of emos), rap, and having anybody other than her boyfriend touch her wings.
Looks: a wolf with long, black hair and blue bangs that cover her left eye, grey eyes, tan wings, grey fur, and wears a black teeshirt with black skinny jeans (a black tank top and black shorts for pajamas)

a tall wolf, her wings fanned out. Unlike the other female, she was not dressed in beach attire, and was holding an umbrella to keep the sun off of her fur. In her left hand was a box of pocky.
Name:Amy The Mecenary
Sexual Orientation: Likes someone/Many boys like her back
Likes: Explosives,chatting,drawing,Facebook,Twister the Darkhog heart
Dislikes:Fighting,drinking,cigars,and smoke
How she looks!:in my profile witch my facebook user
3nodding
oops almost 4got
Powers razz owerful unknown power
Lethal Kitsune Warrior
Likes: Flying, Three Days Grace, Vocaloid, sitting in dark rooms alone, sleeping during the day, drawing and writing.
Dislikes: Math class, being told she's pretty, having to socialize, being in large groups (unless the group is of emos), rap, and having anybody other than her boyfriend touch her wings.
Looks: a wolf with long, black hair and blue bangs that cover her left eye, grey eyes, tan wings, grey fur, and wears a black teeshirt with black skinny jeans (a black tank top and black shorts for pajamas)

a tall wolf, her wings fanned out. Unlike the other female, she was not dressed in beach attire, and was holding an umbrella to keep the sun off of her fur. In her left hand was a box of pocky.

"Ah, pocky?" The hedgehog asked, admiring the wolf. "Nice choice!"
simplisticelf
Lethal Kitsune Warrior

"Ah, pocky?" The hedgehog asked, admiring the wolf. "Nice choice!"

"Thanks," Jennifer casually replied, running a hand through her hair. "So, do you go to Green Hills Middle, or what?"

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Name: Madison The Hedgehog
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Powers: Speed, flying, can control the Earth element and can read minds
Dislikes: spiders, Eggman, blood and her past
and looks: User Image
Emyria Baslien

Jennifer looked up to see a teenage hedgehog a few inches taller than her walking towards the area. She casually waved once, just out of politeness.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jennifer The Dark
Emyria Baslien

Jennifer looked up to see a teenage hedgehog a few inches taller than her walking towards the area. She casually waved once, just out of politeness.

Madison saw someone wave to her. Okay, I don't know were I am. Totally freaking out right now! "Uuuh, hey... I'm kinda lost.. Where the hell am I?"
Emyria Baslien
Jennifer The Dark
Emyria Baslien

Madison saw someone wave to her. Okay, I don't know were I am. Totally freaking out right now! "Uuuh, hey... I'm kinda lost.. Where the hell am I?"

"We're on Earth, I've been here before. Not as exciting as it sounds," Jennifer muttered, feeling slightly nervous.

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jennifer The Dark
Emyria Baslien
Jennifer The Dark
Emyria Baslien

"We're on Earth, I've been here before. Not as exciting as it sounds," Jennifer muttered, feeling slightly nervous.

Madison banged her head against her palm. "Greeeeaaat! Damn it!" she repeated over and over again.
"Hey, calm down!" Jennifer shouted, frustration replacing fear. "If you need help, just tell me..."
(Jennifer has multiple personality disorder, I forgot to include that in my info ^^'')

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I'm soory. I don't know what the hell happened.. I was lying down on a tree back at home then all of the sudden: BAM! I'm here on this. . . . this. . . . Earth!" She wiped a tear off her cheek.
Jennifer sighed. "C'mon, I've got a place you can stay."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces