Unnecessary, but I liked it. 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 33 ]
Unnecessary. 0.12820512820513 12.8% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I thought it was sweet, but I felt bad for Harry/Hermione shippers. It almost taunted them, really.

As a Ron/Hermione fan, I'm not worried because I know how it ends, but it still wasn't necessary.

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It was cute, it actually almost made me cry for a have several friends like that.
I also am a Ron/Hermione fan :] but I loved the scene, it showed friendship.

Aekea Champion

Fanservice.

Not just for H/Hr, but for those who like their platonic relatinship. I'm looking forward to this scene <3

I must remember to take tissues.
HikariWing21
Quote:
Unnecessary and pretty painful to watch

Not as unecessary,painful and disturbing as the harry x hermione naked kissing scene . eek
haha I second that xD
The naked kissing scene was like "Um...wait, what? Are they done yet? I can't look..." and I was at one of the midnight premieres and that was basically the reaction of the whole audience...

The dancing scene was pretty, and a nice bit of FRIENDship scenery, but I'm always a little upset when they leave stuff out of a book-movie to put stuff in that wasn't in the story in the first place...*shrug*

I'm another R/Hr shipper who knows how it all ends and is pretty much waiting for *that* scene...

I think it was to show how Harry did care for Hermione and wanted to be there for her.
He knows how it feels to not be with someone he loves.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
i thought it was kinda cheesy and awkward..i guess thats what they were going for and everyone made good points in here..i just didnt like the scene at all.. i don't even know why but i hated it ^^''

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
. . ::I really liked that they stuck it in.
The movie overall had this really rushed sense of urgency that it instilled as you watched--which was good, considering which on this was--and this scene just let you take a breath for a moment.
It was sweet; a refreshing break from 'EVERY SCENE BETWEEN TWO CHARACTERS LIKE THIS HAS TO BE ROMANTIC' and it was a sweet look into Harry and Hermione's friendship.
Even if this wasn't in the canon, I thought it was a pretty believable add-in for these two.

♥
I think Harry and Hermione needed something like this. Ron was Harry's best friend, and Hermione's love interest; when Ron left, they both took it hard. It was good for them to comfort each other. I think that this scene fit well in the movie, and I loved the song. heart
i loved this scene it was so cute, i like her and ron together but i think it shows a lot about their friendship

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Kiss the Pink Sky

I think it was to show how Harry did care for Hermione and wanted to be there for her.

It must be so hard for him, being away from Draco.
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiss the Pink Sky

It must be so hard for him, being away from Draco.

"Youth is a state of mind"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XP Ahaha heart
I loved the scene, as well as the song that they danced to.
It was an adorable scene. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces