Should GGP make a fresh new thread?

Yes 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
No 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on February 21, 2016.
No longer accepting new votes.

Raider

maianh2
LOL It's the same for my mom and Vietnam!

We miss her so much we couldn't sleep at all during that holiday week. emo

The Victorian Lady generated a random number between 1 and 1001 ... 711!

Friendly Noob

12,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Traphyenna
maianh2
LOL It's the same for my mom and Vietnam!

We miss her so much we couldn't sleep at all during that holiday week. emo

Awww....,but I don't I barely see my mom and she barely cooks for us and likes to go shopping a lot so we are ok...

Raider

maianh2
Awww....,but I don't I barely see my mom and she barely cooks for us and likes to go shopping a lot so we are ok...

I'm sorry to hear that. *huggle*

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Traphyenna
Mountain Baby Roses
*blink blink* do you really not know who Dr. Dolittle is? O.O
uh Oh, why was it sad? Sorry to hear that.
what is too much trouble? Christmas?
And Thanks I'll go check it out. But there wasn't like a public listing of all the entries then?

Yep, really not know who that is.
Family stuffs. Mom went back to Vietnam to visit her family so our family isn't a whole family for Xmas.
Too much trouble listing entries. sweatdrop Since if I list the Tekteks, I'll need to list the rest of the other contests' entries as well to be fair.

Wait... You" Traphyenna" are Tori's mule? Or Tori's mule is dressed as the winning tektek?...
Dr.Dolittle was an old black and white tv show where this Dr could talk to animals. Disney or someone like that made a remake into a movie in the late 90's or early 2000 that starred Eddy Murphy as Dr.Dolittle and that Raven chick from the Cosby show and "that's so Raven"
But anyways there was a Guinea pig in the movie (I think Jamie Fox played his voice,) and that's what he looked like. ^_^
Boy...I'm usually the one that doesn't know anything about movies haha! But I guess this was a while back ago when I had tv. I haven't had tv since... .2005...I think. Haha! I don't know anything about tv now-a-days.
Your mom is from Vietnam? Does She not to get to see that side of been family often then? sad
I can sort of relate though. My family has hardly ever been "whole" at Christmas. Not only because of my parents divorce when I was 7 but my mom is Jehovah Witness so She doesn't celebrate Christmas. But this year my dad passed away in October, so...it was pretty rough.

Yeah, there was a lot of games so that would probably take a long time. So then (if you can remember) did anyone actually use the "Scrooge" items available on Gaia?

Angel_of_Death1665 generated a random number between 1 and 1001 ... 776!

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
maianh2
Angel_of_Death1665
waves

Hello!
What's up? heart
Not much you??

Raider

Mountain Baby Roses
Wait... You" Traphyenna" are Tori's mule? Or Tori's mule is dressed as the winning tektek?...
Dr.Dolittle was an old black and white tv show where this Dr could talk to animals. Disney or someone like that made a remake into a movie in the late 90's or early 2000 that starred Eddy Murphy as Dr.Dolittle and that Raven chick from the Cosby show and "that's so Raven"
But anyways there was a Guinea pig in the movie (I think Jamie Fox played his voice,) and that's what he looked like. ^_^
Boy...I'm usually the one that doesn't know anything about movies haha! But I guess this was a while back ago when I had tv. I haven't had tv since... .2005...I think. Haha! I don't know anything about tv now-a-days.
Your mom is from Vietnam? Does She not to get to see that side of been family often then? sad
I can sort of relate though. My family has hardly ever been "whole" at Christmas. Not only because of my parents divorce when I was 7 but my mom is Jehovah Witness so She doesn't celebrate Christmas. But this year my dad passed away in October, so...it was pretty rough.

Yeah, there was a lot of games so that would probably take a long time. So then (if you can remember) did anyone actually use the "Scrooge" items available on Gaia?

Tori's mule. 3nodding I'm at school right now so I don't want to log in using my main. This is a mule dressing up as my OC name "Traphyenna", an Egyptian princess.

My entire family (myself included) are from Vietnam. 3nodding It's been 9 years since she last saw her family (which was also the time we migrate to America). We don't have money to go back so we've been taking our savings for this trip of hers.

Not that I know of. Most nearly reached the price limit. xd

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Traphyenna
*sets out a trap for a Vietnamese Egyptian Princess*

Raider

YamiTyger

*smirk and sabotage trap*

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Traphyenna
YamiTyger

*smirk and sabotage trap*
*notes sabotaging it sets off the real, unsabotagable trap*

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Traphyenna
Mountain Baby Roses

Tori's mule. 3nodding I'm at school right now so I don't want to log in using my main. This is a mule dressing up as my OC name "Traphyenna", an Egyptian princess.

My entire family (myself included) are from Vietnam. 3nodding It's been 9 years since she last saw her family (which was also the time we migrate to America). We don't have money to go back so we've been taking our savings for this trip of hers.

Not that I know of. Most nearly reached the price limit. xd

Oh, so it's your family too then. What's sad is that I know families that are within the states that go years and years without seeing each other. It's amazing how perspectives can change. For example here where I live, in Montana you sometimes have to drive 3 hours Or more away to...Walmart! Or a mall or something. you still try to make the trip as little as possible we shoot for twice a year or less if we can. But during and after my middle school years, my dad lived in Iowa and my mom in Indiana. Still only a 4 hour drive, you could make it in 3 if you timed Chicago traffic right. But you'd think you were asking for them to fly you to the moon the way my parents acted when I wanted to see the other.
I know assumptions are awful but I'm assuming that you migrated to the states then? How do you like your new home?

Ah, Yeah I'll have to look up my tektek I did and send ya the link. *shrug* even if it's over. I still would like to know what you think. Gives me an idea of what you might like next time there is a contest ^_^

Raider

YamiTyger
*notes sabotaging it sets off the real, unsabotagable trap*

*flails*

Mountain Baby Roses
I know assumptions are awful but I'm assuming that you migrated to the states then? How do you like your new home?

Ah, Yeah I'll have to look up my tektek I did and send ya the link. *shrug* even if it's over. I still would like to know what you think. Gives me an idea of what you might like next time there is a contest ^_^

Er, this is the only state we live in ever since we migrate from Vietnam to the US. xD

Sure. biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Amorous Lovergirl

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
Finally the weekend !! biggrin

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Amorous Lovergirl

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
KinkyRice
Wet Touch-x
Hello everyone,hows your week of school going?

kiຖkฯri¢ē ŞคฯŞ ;; o ^o no school for me yet. But My week is totally boring >3>
surprised why not o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas