Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is better?

Bleach 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
Rave Master 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Other 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 >

You guys tell me which you think is better If you vote give me a reason why you think its better.

For me I think Bleach is better because I like the characters in it. Even though Rave Master and Bleach both have comedy I think that Rave Master just doesn't have enough action until later on in the series. Also there is an other option please if you pick it tell me what you like better then the other ones.
Hey am I gonna have to bump this thread to get people to vote and post?

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
Ravemaster is better because it has more lovable characters and the story is just better. The fight scenes in Bleach last forever and all they do is fight there's not much character development.
cagalli1543
Ravemaster is better because it has more lovable characters and the story is just better. The fight scenes in Bleach last forever and all they do is fight there's not much character development.

This.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Bleach. =x

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Ouran heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Bleach, definitely. ^^
X Sai Kaitou
cagalli1543

This.

What is, this???
X Sai Kaitou
cagalli1543

This.

What is this???

Prophet

dpmep ocp 56
X Sai Kaitou
cagalli1543

This.

What is this???

Are you joking?
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
X Sai Kaitou
cagalli1543

This.

What is this???

Are you joking?

I don't know what she means by... This....

Prophet

dpmep ocp 56
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
X Sai Kaitou
cagalli1543

This.

What is this???

Are you joking?

It means she agrees with the post she quoted...
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
X Sai Kaitou
cagalli1543

This.

What is this???

Are you joking?

I edited it to SHE give me a god damn minute I edited my posts after Iook back now -Pike- Off...

Prophet

dpmep ocp 56
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56

What is this???

Are you joking?

I edited it to SHE give me a god damn minute I edited my posts after Iook back now -Pike- Off...

Calm the ******** down.
Jesus Christ.
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56
Durrenn
dpmep ocp 56

What is this???

Are you joking?

Calm the ******** down.
Jesus Christ.

As I said PIKE OFF. Don't tell me to do things like your so much better then me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff