Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visit +1

+1 1 100.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 > >>

ღ≫нousє oғ иєωвιєs

_______Welcome to ღ≫нousє oғ иєωвιєsThe title said it all: it is a thread for newbies or, in other words, brand new Gaians! This is going to be a thread where I will be donating small amounts of gold to help new Gaians in this complicated, worthwhile and addictive experience. Please read everything so that you know what is going on and dont end up not winning anything.
ღ≫αвouт

_______As I have already said, thread for new Gaians to recieve small amounts of donations. Why I wanted to make this was totally random though it was partially because I just wanted to help others and donate.
_______Before I go onto anything else: I'm Asian. I like cookies. I like icecream. I can be boy-ish. I'm nice though I get aggro at times D:. I figure skate. I play piano and have dreams of playing the violin, guitar, drums, electric guitar, etc. I'm good at swimmingso says my friendthough i haven't been swimming alot. I like the colours; purple, black, blue, certain shades of pink and green and nearly every other colour. I get sudden urges to donate at times like now.
ღ≫яuʟєs

• Follow these

• No mules!If you are posting for a donation, you would have to be new to Gaia. So you have only played for a short period of time.one year is not a short time XD

• Do not beg. If you stay around for long enough, you will receive something though bear in mind, I will not be around 24/7 so don't be offended if you dont get anything, I will try to get around to everyone.

• Be polite and no swearing!

• Don't be anti-social, other than being a donation thread, it is also a hangout thread for you to make your first friends.

• More will be added
ღ≫coитєsтs

______________ღ≫Page Contest
_______Page 10 - Won by Hunter390-1k heart
_______Page 20 - Won by Lord BurntIce-1k mrgreen heart
_______Page 30 - Won by daeron_cumirrin- 5k
_______Page 40 - Won by ImTheShadowBroker - 5k
_______Page 50 - 15k
_______Page 60 - 5k
_______Page 70 - 5k
_______Page 80 - 5k
_______Page 90 - 5k
_______Page 100 - 10k to every post and a item to the first and last post.
_______(Page numbers may change and more will be added.)

______________ღ≫Bumps
_______ Roamed around Gaia and found out your a 'Bump-aholic'? Then this will suit you nicely. For every certain number of bumps, you will receive gold. Its like a job, getting paid. After you have completed one of the following categories, send me a PM with your last bump.
_______As you can see, the more you bump, the more you get. But, you have to do them in one go. You will not get 5k by completing 50 bumps 3 separate times

______________Bumps
_______Copper - 50 - 1k
_______Bronze - 100 - 3k
_______Silver - 150 - 5k
_______Gold - 200 - 9k
_______Diomond - 300 - 15k

______________Awesome Bumpers
_______1. Hunter390 - Complete Double Rainbow
_______
_______

______________ღ≫Random Number
_______This contest is where you simply generate a random number with the random number generator and if you get any of the following group of numbers, you will win an item. If you don't, then keep trying. Good luck. =3
______________Win a Cirque du Junkfood

_______Generate a number from 0 - 500(inclusive)
_______1-50 : Won by Mr Pimp789 : 5k
_______400-450 : Won by ChaZkie : 7k
_______477 : Cirque du Junkfood

______________ღ≫Catch the Star!!
_______I will posting the star once in a while and the first to quote it will win a Mu Plushie
User Image

_______Total amount given away: 52k :: 2 item
ღ≫םoиαтєם тo...

ღ≫Kyleslayer - 1k
ღ≫Lord BurntIce - 8k heart
ღ≫iiPuck - 5k heart
ღ≫daeron_cumirrin - 10k heart
ღ≫uρםαтєs

_______
  • 06/11/2010 - Official Opening!
  • 17/11/2010 - Contests undated!!! Check it out.
  • 28/11/2010 - Thread changed to long term!!!
  • 31/01/2011 - New post 'Tips for newbies' posted! Read for more info.
ღ≫яєsєvєם

ღ≫яєsєvєם

ღ≫oρєи!

-cuts ribbon- Start posting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items