Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
{{ }}

So I'm friends with the coolest ghost out there, Carrie Loggins and I have the thing where you can spy get updates by your friends. Seems she had just posted in the fourm called "Ghost farewells".

I'm going to miss her so much D: Revengies <3

Spoons: Do you feel that the ghosts could have played a more active role? Stayed longer? Had a larger zOMG presence?

Feline Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
It's certainly been an interesting event, having the ghosts post around has been fun.

Hopefully we might see them around next Halloween in one of those generic User versus user fraction forum battles, like we did with the zombies, Vampires, Humans and Dark elves. Hell I would love to see a fraction for Orcs and Centaurs.

Dangerous Stalker

...Mantis Sr can never leave us, though.
I won't let him. mad

And yeah I saw that notice too, but with Michelle Nguyen. Glad someone made a thread about it or I'd have been wondering "lolwut" for a little while because of the permission error when I tried to go to the thread.
I thought they were active enough. I mean they were active enough to annoy some people LOL.
I don't want them to leave, though. D:

O.G. Fatcat

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image

I'm going to miss Professor Kruelty. I loved her so much and her hatred for pie. ;_; I'm sad that we didn't see her more.
I'll also miss Michelle Nguyen. dathipster

I think Gaia did a good job with the ghosts. I think they should have had the ghosts post a little later though. They started pretty early so by the time the event came out, all the excitement was gone.
User Image

Shy Poster

At first... sorry for making myself sound a bit - dumb - on the subject since lately I kind of don't go on gaia so much anymore lately (Didn't go here for some weeks since yesterday/today-ish and even before I wasn't sooo active as it used to be...)

But you are saying the ghosts are just like the lab and elf -techs some years ago? As in you can / could talk to them?
Or are they less involved or a bit more?
I'm also very curious sometimes to who the people behind them are in everyway these kind of [npc]'s are most fun. Just gotta heart them.

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
This event intrigued me so. I like how they did something a bit different from the previous years :]

SerenityLodes's Husband

Kindly Seeker

11,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Rebuilder 100
It was definitely fun, and definitely would have enjoyed battling them in zOMG!, but ultimately, they do need to leave. Though there are a few we haven't got to fight, so we might still get some good ghostly interaction aftewards

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Bye bye ghosts, I had fun killing you (again? @.o) Now go away and never come back! scream

I am glad that once that grave danger forum was created to ghosts moseyed on over there, sorry but I didn't like them sweatdrop

Fairy

10,400 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Consumer 100
farewell doggie-woggies.
..farewell.

crying crying crying

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I think that they're saying farewell as we go on and defeat them since we have yet to battle some of the bosses.

I really enjoyed the event and I loved that we could roleplay and interact with the ghosts without having it effect plot. Now all that aside, it was fun and there were some glitches and annoying aspects with the event game itself--that's to be expected..

But I disliked some of the plot nerds getting all nerd raeg on me. Well on a mule, and because I had more knowledge about said plot they had to get a friend to back them up...So that, I hated but overall it's been fun and it hasn't been at all stressful. (Though I admit that made me LMAO and I shared with friends for a good facepalm and laugh).

It's like made for the casual Gaian and I appreciate that. I mean we can't always have hardcore events every single time. It's nice that they change it up from time to time. However I can certainly concede on a few arguments: I'd love to have plots carry into the next event... having loose ends and what not is fun granted that it doesn't years to complete or find out who shot who; or having certain events be huge hardcore events while the other events in the year is for casual, stress free events...

Besides at least the event didn't take as long to complete as the summer event... xd I still haven't had the patience to try and finish a course
poor poor pancakes
he's up in that ihop in the sky now

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I will miss Chauncey the most. In case you don't have him on your friends list, his status currently reads: Friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and even forever after that.

Invisible Explorer

I keep getting messages of my ghost friends posting there. Makes me sad. >;

I'M SORRY I BEAT YOU ALL UP! SO SORRY! gonk

edit: Also, I'm pretty content with the roles they all played. They interacted with a lot of people and were just plain fun. I wish they could stick around but the event has to end, man. Still, definitely one of the best Halloweens in my book.
the event was quick..
i wish something ... more.. had happened. it just seemed.. easy? i don't know the right word. gonk

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
*sniff* Fare-thee-well, Pancakes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers