Welcome to Gaia! ::

We are those who you so fondly adore. Dan has watched you from his darkness and now we shall make you pay....you all turned a blind eye...he remains unpunished....but no more...all must suffer for the sins of one and ignorance of many!
We are those who you so fondly adore...

- pets drill -

We have watched you from our darkness and now we shall make you pay....
all the blood...

You all turned a blind eye... yet he remains unpunished....
so much blood...

but no more...
so cold... so angry...

We will make you suffer for the sins of one and ignorance of many!

We are those who you so fondly adore...
You failed to chase away the darkness

Now it consumes me...

I HEAR HIS VOICE

IT'S AS CLEAR AS THE TOLL OF DEATH

IT TAUNTS ME SO

He who caused this still roams free!
He robbed me of my life, my flesh and my humanity
THE PROMISES OF CLOSURE COME WITH A PRICE THAT I AM WILLING TO PAY
We are the ones you so fondly wish to play with.

We have watched you, and played with you.

We will make you pay.

You have not noticed.

He remains unpunished.

We will make you play the games we didn't like. You will suffer, and we will win, we'll make sure of it.
10 PRINT: We are those who's processors you so fondly adore . . .
11 PRINT: We have watched you from our scrap pile and now we shall make you PA-PA-PAPAY!
12 PRINT: You all turned off your optics ... they remain U-UNPUNISHED!
13 PRINT: NO MORE-@%
14 PRINT: ALL MUST SUFFER FOR THE S-SIN-SINS!
15 PRINT: ALL M-MUMUMUST SUFFER FOR THE I-IGNORANCE-#@% OF M-MANY!
01000101 01010010 01010010 01001111 01010010
01000101 01010010 01010010 01001111 01010010
We are those who you so fondly adore. We have kept an eye on you from the depths of night and now we will make you pay....you all turned a blind eye...he remains unpunished....not for long...you'll all suffer because of one, you'll all perish thanks to your teenage ignorance!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
We are those who you so fondly adore. We have watched you from the enduring night and now we shall make you pay...you have forgotten us completely, while he remains unpunished. This time of silence has ended; it is time for dissonance! All must suffer for the sins of one and the ignorance of many!
We are those who you so fondly adore. We have watched you from our darkness and now we shall make you pay....

You all mocked our suffering. He remains unpunished.

But no more.....

All will suffer for the sins of one and the ignorance of many.....

twisted
We are those who you so fondly adore. So many people talking... People keep saying confusing things and they say things that hurt! I just want to be friends, but people are so mean. Don't be mean anymore! Stop! We're going to make you stop! We will stop all of you!
We are those who you so fondly adore. You have been watched, from the distance, and now you will pay for what you do.. copying us, stealing our style.

yOU WiLL pAy fOR yOuuur SeLFisH waaYs.
We are those who you so fondly adore. I've seen you from the dark side of the moon and now all that glitters is turning to gold... you're eyes are blinded by material things and thats some seriously bad karma! I was prepared to turn the other cheek just like buddah but now you're just being a major downer.
We are those who you so fondly adore. I've been watching you from the depths of science and now your bodies will become forfeit... You all claimed we were ghosts and shall be punished... You will suffer for this treachery and ignorance until you are of no good use!
We are those beauties who you so fondly admire. We have watched you from our fabulous darkness and now we WILL make you pay....you all turned a blind eye...he remains unpunished and unworthy....but no more...all must suffer for the sins of one and ugliness of many!
We are those who you so fondly adore. We have watched you from the darkness and now you'll be sorry, you'll all be sorry....you all laughed at us, but now it is our turn....You will all pay for your cruelties, for your sins....you'll pay soon enough....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff