Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just broke up with my fiance who I've been engaged to for three years. It was mutal, no hard feelings. I still love him and I hope we can continue to be friends without it being too awkward. But it still sucks. I'm moving back in with my parents until I can afford a place.

I know that you're all random people on the internet but... can you help me take my mind of it? I've never been through a break-up before. I got some booze and cheesecake. Nice start?
you need more booze.

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

You let it hurt you and then move on.
Have sex with me. You'll forget you ever dated him.

Dapper Genius

How long was it over for you before you ended it?
stylish kid
you need more booze.

Done! My stepmom brought me a margarita, rofl.

Wheezing Humorist

D Sweezy

Skip this guy. Go straight to me like all the other girls.
Go to cracked.com and read the article about reasons why breakups suck worse than we think.

It helps me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you have any local friends you could hang out with? Some people like to watch sappy sad movies and cry it out, some people like to hit the gym and sweat it out. I've only been through one break up and that's only because he beat me to the punch, so I'm not of much help.
Infinite Possibility

It's been weird since around February this year. I thought he was just depressed and he'd get over it, but we talked it over and we just have different life goals and stuff. We're not the same people we were in high school. I don't have a huge sex drive and he does. He's religious and I'm not. Just stuff like that.
British Tourettes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Do you have any local friends you could hang out with? Some people like to watch sappy sad movies and cry it out, some people like to hit the gym and sweat it out. I've only been through one break up and that's only because he beat me to the punch, so I'm not of much help.

It's funny you mention that. I haven't really made any friend since we started living together. I think being on my own will help me get out and socialize more.

Dapper Genius

GlanceLavender
Infinite Possibility

It's been weird since around February this year. I thought he was just depressed and he'd get over it, but we talked it over and we just have different life goals and stuff. We're not the same people we were in high school. I don't have a huge sex drive and he does. He's religious and I'm not. Just stuff like that.
So it has been over for about half a year.. why bring more sorrow to the issue now? You could just accept it, maybe think about whats to come?
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. It's just, you know, there was that phase where I thought I could fix it. I thought we could work on it. But it's better if we just cut it off, yeah.

Now I'm thinking of all the fun s**t I can do with my life now. I can crossplay without freaking him out. I can buy doujinshi. I can go out and get a drink sometimes.

It's just going to hurt when I go to bed at night and that sort of thing.
D Sweezy
She's trying to take her mind off of it. Weird, wheezing, pasty hairless white boy sex is not gonna do that. If anything, it will make her long for the days when a man was doing the deed.

Back to class, there, kiddo.

Dapper Genius

GlanceLavender
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. It's just, you know, there was that phase where I thought I could fix it. I thought we could work on it. But it's better if we just cut it off, yeah.

Now I'm thinking of all the fun s**t I can do with my life now. I can crossplay without freaking him out. I can buy doujinshi. I can go out and get a drink sometimes.

It's just going to hurt when I go to bed at night and that sort of thing.
It would only really hurt at night if you wanted it to..

you don't have to choose to feel hurt.. you could choose to feel rested..

did you get the right kind of resolve to your 'mutual ending?' or are you still carrying anything around?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff