Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss Momo's first pair (the ones she's wearing) were donated. A pressie~ biggrin

And now the Great Overseer decides she needs another pair. Maybe another end to the Gino drought is signalled through the Overseer's wisdow? O:

And thank you; Miss Momo is glad her fanfic is so popular~!

She thought she might write it so that any girl could imagine themselves in that position~

Sorry to the boys. x3

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah, I really liked that Valentine's Day fan fiction too. It was really sweet, in fact I love all your drabbles so far, Little Miss Momo. This has been a very nice Valentine's Day. biggrin And more Gino fans is ALWAYS a plus, because that means more possible Liam/Gino shippers! No, I am NOT giving them up.

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Thank you very much! Miss Momo writes for the fact that people like what she writes~

So, in essence...dare est recipere! <33

Miss Momo will definitely write more for the Harem~
Harem, I poof in to make an appearance! Though im 2 days late of V day. And 3 of Friday the 13th! Stuck out here in the water and im curious as to how Gino is doing. Loads to slow here to even check stuff, has there been a appearance of gino at all anywhere of officialness? Because i havnt heard from him in quite some time, i even have his Underwear... He like it purple...
Shizu! Momo! Rychi! EVIL! Dont know you other people... and for those that dont know me, Kid Tijid! The Harem's GROMBIE.

Anxious Sweetheart

Dodogrrl
Joy Grim

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr220/Katsufan/vallol.jpg
Aii I'm sorry!

Doodle of me knocking Gino over Liam xD

I'm sorry it's so shiity but it made me lol thinking about it ^^

Liam is overwhelmed by Gino's bishi innocent sex power >///<

OMGoodness. You don't know how much this has made me happy... FINALLY! Liam/GIno FANART! WOOHOO! This is the best Valentine's Day weekend EVER!!!!!!! (first the Gaia Valentine's Day event starting a day early, then a relaxing day with my family, then a wonderful evening with my family and boyfriend, the next day seeing Coraline with a good friend of mine, then going to church and Youth Group with my boyfriend and sister... and now THIS) Yep, my weekend has been amazing so far. Also, yep, I'm very happy.

Light: Understatement of the year-

Dodogrrl: Do I have to ship you with JOHAN again?

Light (cowers): No....

Dodogrrl: I thought so... xd

So glad you liked it!! :'D
yesss... you're the first Liam/Gino shipper I know besides me ^0^

Is there a club for it somewhere on Gaia? :>
So I could join and read fanpics ^____^

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
Ha ha... I just got a pair of Gino's Undies from the Overseer too... except I already had a pair; bought them originally.

heart
Although I am curious, this forum hit over 9000 about... a long while ago last i checked. And yet we havnt broken 100 after that yet? Whats wrong? Gino have a disapearance? People get busy and not much time for Gaia anymore? Are we not known anymore? How many questions will I ask? Find out next time... on...

Anywho, Could someone send me the manga pictures in a email? Wallacle@cvn71.navy.mil Because i would love to see the plot on whats happened since... thanksgiving, whatever has happened since then, and whatever there is for ZOMG. Cant play that on a military computer. Wont even let me see Gino on a military computer... They Deny me of my gino!

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
Yes Miss Momo, do write more! Perhaps I'll get an idea in my head and throw something together as well. (Though I'm going through a bad block of writing with my own two OCs right now. *shakes fist*)

Heheh, this weekend has be FANTASTIC. Plot update~ And this one with Gino. A few of the earlier updates were a bit...unsatisfying. Quite frankly, the entire "ZOMG" update was disappointing to me. As much as I like Ian, I couldn't help but feel it was missing something. Like Gino and/or other NPCs rushing into the fray. Somehow I doubt that Ian was the only one disturbed by the invasion of animated inanimate objects. XD

As for Liam and Gino's friendship, I agree that I'm glad Gino has someone to hang around with, but...Liam wouldn't be at the top of my list. XD Though I have to say that my favorite scene of the manga so far is the one with Gino and Liam captured at the Von Helson's. *Laughs*

Liam: My theory is that he wants us to make out with his hot daughters.

Gino: MY theory is that you're an idiot.

Why I get a kick out of that, I will never know. <3
Ooooh, V-Day stories for me to read? Sweet. Must do that soon.

In the meantime, I sent NPCs Valentine's cards, and I got photographs in return, but I can't seem to access them. Can anyone tell me how to get to them?

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
Tempest Wind
Ooooh, V-Day stories for me to read? Sweet. Must do that soon.

In the meantime, I sent NPCs Valentine's cards, and I got photographs in return, but I can't seem to access them. Can anyone tell me how to get to them?

If you go to your inventory and click on the "Special" tab, they should be in there. ^^

Anxious Sweetheart

Srsly now.... are there no Liam/Gino fanpics at all? emo

I googled it and the best I found was a bunch of pictures... (great pictures though xD )

any help?
heart
Joy Grim

I googled it and the best I found was a bunch of pictures... (great pictures though xD )

any help?
heart

No, unfortunately not. ^^; I guess Gino/Liam never really caught on with a lot of Gaia, but, you could bring it forward by showing your love for it. XD Maybe others may see the light if they see there's support for it as well.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Joy Grim

any help?
heart

Wait, you found PICTURES? DO WANT! redface

And don't worry, the fan fiction I'm writing right now (and need to get off my lazy butt to write... but after I finish my homework, so PLEASE, Harem, yell at me to do my homework) features some Liam/Gino. biggrin

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Rychi
Joy Grim

any help?
heart

No, unfortunately not. ^^; I guess Gino/Liam never really caught on with a lot of Gaia, but, you could bring it forward by showing your love for it. XD Maybe others may see the light if they see there's support for it as well.

Oh, Rychi, I plan to. I REALLY plan to with the fan fiction I'm writing... after the Gino torture comes the entirety of Gaia wishing to comfort him... especially Liam... wink
Haha, I look forward to reading it, Miss Dodo! To a new era of new shipping pairs, eh? ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff