Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akira was finally awake groaning from a major headache ' ughh my head. ughh my head what happned one moment I was awake then ohhhh' her face burned red at the memory ' now I know why ... Ky Kyo kunn!!' sliding off the bed she headed to the door ' hopefully Yuya has some sake that I can chuck down so I can foget.' the moment Akira opened the door she froze at the image in front of her. Her brow twitched seeing the pale bare flesh standing in front of Yuya ' K K Kyo a and Yuya.. ?' she was silent then slowly closed the door ' I did not just see that' the red head thought. Hotaka half face was under the warm water of the bath ' that Yuya lady was nice..' he thought then he heard a splash " eh Ki Kikou sama?"

Adorable Fatcat

" dont get your hopes up kid " bona said as he was sitting next to hokama in the spring " that little girl is in the other bath with the rest of the lady " he lauged at hokama red face " rlax kid im the nice one out of all of them " he patted hokama head
yuya blushed as she looked aside " oi onna did you hear me " he gickered her face to look at him " kyosan youre a monster ! and yes i did im not one of your little servants if you want the sake get it yourself ! " she barked as she slapped his hand away
Hotaka growled as he lowered half of his house under the water mumbling " I wasnt thinking about such things.." he thought to himself. Akira was grumbling as she sipped on the sake " mouuu damn it all I need to rest in the water..." she stormed into the hot spring and lowered herself into the water holding the towel close to her . She cracked an eye and saw Kikuo by the rock ' mouu its that little girl.'

Adorable Fatcat

bona just sighed as he offered hokama a dango stick " you rmind me of my son " he laughed " very focused on one gal " he teased ' i wonder how hes doing .. i wonder if he ever marrieed ? does he have any kids ..?' he questioned about his son " yup he was focused on the same gal for years until he was old enough to marry then he asked her hand , but unforantely i will never find out if that speical gal accpeted " he sadly added
kikuo was keeping to herself as she stared at the water when tear fell into the water the rings burred her reflection
kyo glanced back at the entrance way ' that girl... why do i feel sad ' he wonderd as he went back to where bona and hokama where while yuya went into the bath with kikuo and akira " oh akirachan whats wrong " she asked innocently
Hotaka munched on the dango ' he has a son.. yet why does he have such a sad look on his face..' he was hesitant to ask " w w iI I me why dont you talk to your son if you miss him?" he asked hestiantly . Akira's face was flushed as she lowered herself into the water ' kuso it's bad enough I lack boobs but damn it!' she was grumbling at Yuya's perfect chest size " nehh it's nothing just thinking that baka bona is just probably bothering Kyo kun again"

Adorable Fatcat

bona smiled sadly " cant " he mumbled as he bit into the dango " so red rat whats your story " bona quickly changed the subject kyo opened his eyes at first they were a neon red then went back to normal " my story ? nothing surprzing or speaking of " kyo quickly shot the subject down " well if you dumbasses really want to know ... as you already found out im a demon ... not much more to say but somehow i was tranferred to this pittful world of monkeys that kill each other, i guess you monkeys are no different from me but my lust for blood is more great . i love the iron sent against my rags the deep red against the steel of my blade " he smirked evilly " yet when im around you bastards im mellow " he growled bon was sweating some " i-is that so you damn red rat " he studdered
yuya giggled " are you jealous ayurichan to be honest kyosan doesnt like breast for some reason i over heard him talking with bona and hokaru about it .. kyosan is a very combacated person to figure out " she sadly said as she slid into the water " i know hes a killer, very merucless without a care how many he kills as long as hes doing it ..." the sense of tears were flowing down her face " hes loves to murder innocent peope ... onnachan .." she repeated her elder sisters name courtless time " that night ... that night ... w-when kyosan came to the inn ... h-he was all bloody and exhaust s-so my onnasama took him in she yelled at me to grab some fresh clothing ... but when i returned ... when i reutrned ... she .... sh e... " yuya held her face in her hands " kyo .... kyo k-k-k-k-i-ll " she couldnt bring herself to say it as she ran out of the bath sobbing
kyo glanced back at the door when he heard yuya running passed sobbing ' onna is crying again ...' he sighed sadly as he grabbed the sake gug and chugged it down to ubtane the overwhelming feeling of saddness bona grabbed the gug " oi thats enough youll get sick " " ******** off " kyo hissed
Akira watched Yuya run out the room " Yuya chan.." ' I dont get it what was she going to say about Kyo kun.. something about killing.. w whoo did he kill?' she questioned in her mind as she felt cold all of a sudden " i it must be the sake I gotta stop drinking so much " she rubbed her forehead " I sure hope Yuya chan is ok .." Hotaka blinked ' I think I better get out now ' gulping he started to get up from the water and walked out " annoo excuse me dont mind me Im just leaving to dry up " he said shyly as he slowly walked towards the exit.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo glanced up at akira with her gaint red eyes " that lady heart was aching becuase mister samurai killed her elder brother ... noi " she explained " why does miss akira heart ache ?" she innocently asked as she swam over to akira and placed her tiny hand over akira heart her hand glowed some to heal it
before hokama could place his hand on the latch kyo already had his hand on it " stay put until i tell you other wise " he warned as kyo went out the spring room, bona sighed as he got out of the water " that girl who runs this place is very emotional and only that red rat can calm her of all people " bona chuckled as he pciked up hokama and snuck him out of the spring with hokama under his arm like a football he went to his room were bona offered hokama some sweets " our little secret eh kid " he winked
kyo was dripping wet ,when he found yuya down the hall in her room sobbing into her pillow kyo walked into the room he grabed yuya by the upper arm and yanked her to her feet when kyo hugged her tightly holding her against his revealed body kyo hugged extremely tightly to a point yuya couldnt breathe " do you still believe tha ti kill nio , onna a" he said in a soft word yuya was still as she tried to take in whats happening she slowly wrapped her arms around him sobbing into his shoulder kyo went down to a sitting postion while he tried to comfort yuya
Akira gasped as she nervously brushed her short red hair "a pain in my heart uh... I yearn for kyo kuns love yet my heart aches knowing he can't love me back" her face flustered "then there's that baka old man bona!" She huffed. Hotaka felt like a toy being dragged around "mouuu" he munched on the sweets 'adults sure are weird'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blinkedcc her gaint eyes up at akira " why does akira love mistaer samurai " she peeped while gettout of the warm water
Akira coughed as a blush covered her face "i i it's ccomplicated kid. H he saved me from bandits and he looked like an angel",'a beaut angel' she remembered

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blinked her gaint eyes " oh ? a angel ? " she peeped as she pictured kyo with wings ' but why does akira still like mrsamurai even if mrsamurai doesnt like her back. he likes the nice lsdy who runs this bath ' she tried to make sesne of whats happening
kyo suddenly barged through the womans bath side and sighed as he slid into the water beside akira and kikuo he rested his arms over the side of the spring " women " he huffed as he cracked his old back as he kepted his eyes closed
Akira didn't make a sound her breath caught into her throat. ' K K Kyo i ii in the same bath .. wi wi with me!!!!!! which means he he he is ...' she shouted in her head as her face burned red from the mental image ' oh no oh no please noo dont bleed!' she cried in her head but it was to late as she felt her nose bleed from seeing to much.

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo glanced over at akira " oh yyou never seen a naked man have you onna" he smirked evilly as he held up akira face " well since you want your curiosity to get the best of you go ahead look " he pointed down as he unfolded his legs, kikuo watched the event unfold as she covered her eyes with her tiny hands blushing madly
before she knew it the memory was over kikuo opened her eyes to see she was back in her own room laying in her bed ' what happened ?' she peeped as she relaized " niisama ! " she screamed as she threw the door open running through the palace lookng for kyo when she ran into shiro she fell back on her butt rubbing her nose when she glanced up " shirosan! " she blushed madly when she relized what happened at the arena she bowed quickly then dissapered the next
Shiro blinked in confusion trying to piece together what just occured " just the hell just happened " he scratched his head as he dusted off his pants " no matter" he sighed boredly as he walked off looking for sake ' I need some alcohol right now in my system after all what just occurred.. and besides little hime has been sleeping for the last few days'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff