Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo gasped for a breathe as she coughed she flightered her lashed to comb out the dust she glanced around for hokama when she sppoted him " hokama kun .." she gasped as she moved her tiny hand toward hokamas motionless hand " hokamakun " she repeated as she moved her broken body towards her frieinds
kyo watched sadly as his aura once again but this time a demonic form was melting in place of his origanal, black wings ripped through kyos back his long raven hair covered his face as his nails grew long the villagers watched curoisly as they noctied then stopped to cowardly run and hide leaving akira lone with the demon beast kyo glanced back at akira through his over grown bangs with pericing red eyes
Akira's back stiffened feeling something behind her staring at her back ' what is this feeling.. a dark feeling behind me.. ' she tried not to think about it. " he suffered alot of injuries.. very serious.. I dont know how long he ... will last.. " she said truthfully clentching her fingers into her pants leg. She hesitantly looked at her side and paused with wide eyes .. ' Kyo kun..?'

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo growled as he shoved akira aside so he could kneel down next to hokama kyo bit on his hand making it bleed blood dripped onto hokama cheek when kyo held his fist over hokama open mouth the blood dripped in it healed the wounds quickly " akira get the brats were leaving " he ordered as he grabe his demon sword and barked for ayuira hokaru and bona to follaw out of the burniing village.kyo was still remaing in his demon form nhis wings flappeed back aginst his spine. kikuo weakly opened her eyes as she was getting carried by akira ' hokamma kun ' she peped as she glached around
Akira glanced down at Kikuo " he 's fine Kyo kun healed him" she pointed to hotaka who was starting to regain conscious " m maiden sama..?" he weakly called out " come on kid we have to quickly get out of here..." ' besides Kyo kun looked really serious.. like a demon..'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo peeped up as she hopped out of bona arms to hop next to akira " hokamakun " she cried as she smiled sweetly " hokama kun is okay " she giggled as she ran around kyo " mr.samurai why is mr.samurai so serious " she asked innocently kyo stopped as kikuo was infront o fhim " becuase i just killed and im stuck with you brats " he groaned as he walked passed kikuo to an old shack looking building inside was a new hot spring / motel " the usual plus two more faces " kyo groaned as he dropped the bloody money on the desk as he walked into his rom and slammed the sliding door behind him
a teenage girl picked up the money " what happned here " she asked staring at the bloody money " oh you know that rat " bona replied yuya g;anced at the childenr " when did he pick these two up " yuya asked
Akira's eyebrow twitched " he saved them from that village that tried to kill them so they will be traveling with us a bit... " she said brushing back her hair not before giving bona a good whack across the head " and how many times have I told you not to call Kyo kun that!" she barked at him. Hotaka sweat dropped ' is this a love hate relationship?'

Adorable Fatcat

bona got into akira face " if you love that red rat so much go wash his fiflthy body! " he threw akira into kyos provate room while he was getting undressed he stopped and coverd himself " what the ******** onna ! why the hell are you in here ! " he growled with a deep blush
bona lughed as he locked the door from the outside locking akira inside with kyo
yuya blinked as she giggled " they never change " she sighed softly " so little boy are you staying here to ?" she asked kindly
Akira's heart was beating fast in her chest as she stared at kyo's chest ' Oh my I never been this close .. especially seeing Kyo half nak I mean!' she quickly shook off the idea " EHHH!! I I I Its not my fault .!! that damn bona locked me in here!" Akira said as she tugged on the door ' damn it bona !!! " " DAMN IT BONA IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS BONA~!!!" she yelled as she banged on the door. Hotaka gaped " w wh who me . w w well I I I" he glanced at Kiuo blushing then finally found his voice " H hai.." he glanced down blushing madly

Adorable Fatcat

kyo brow twitched as he spotted her staring he had a perverted smirk just to teae her even more he pulled at the obi that was holding his kimono shot
yuya gigggled " how did you end up with someone like kkyosan " she asked innocently
Akira's mouth gapped ' k k kuso th this is unappropriate .. kuso! yet i can't stop looking' the bells in her head was going off as she felt she was entering danger zone ' my heart is beating fast why is it beating fast' her heart almost stopped beating as she saw the obi falling down ' na nai!!' her hand covered her nose to block off the nose bleed she felt coming. Hotaka glanced down " i i Im just hee here to p protect kikuo sama"

Adorable Fatcat

kyo walked toward akira he trapped her in the corner " whats the matter akira " he smirked grew bigger as the kimono slowly slid open revealing his torso " akira " he slowly and romancally whispered her name in her ear as his breathe tickled her neck
yuya glanced up at hokama then at the shy little girl behind him " aww this is your girlfriend " she asked out of the blue
Akira's mouth gaped wider like a fish ' K K USO w why can't I speak say something you baka say something!!!!!!!' she shouted in her head as Kyo camed in closer " I I I Y Y you you W w w" she stuttered nonsense as her eyes turned dizy then she fainted as blood squirted from her nose. Hotaka blushed redder " ehhH!!!!!" ' m em mme and and m ma maiden sa smaa' " ehhh w w we are jus jus I I im Im Im m maiden s sama's f friend a and an d and her p p protect or " he stuttered in a quiet voice.

Adorable Fatcat

kyo smirked as he picked up akira and layed her on his fund as he striped down and went out to the spring ourside his room he was joined by the rest of his group
sp youre really a demon eh rat " bona smirked kyo chuckled " afraid so " he sipped some sake as hotaru poked kyos wings " oi stop that " " ther fake " hotaru borely said kyo brow twitche das he grabbed hotaru anklet and flew staight upp into the air " do you think there fake now ?" he laughed kotaru clentched to his only leg " fine fine your the real deal put me down " " if thats what you want " kyo dropped hotaru
yuya came running out " kyo ! " she screamed kyo arched his head back " fine .." he sighed kyo swupted down and save hotaru and dropped him in the water yuya sighed " thank you kyosan " she peeped kyo glared at her as he got come to her " be careful onna youre int hemens side of the pool " he smirked big as yuya blushed madly and stared down her blush grew biger as she ran back inside huffing wishing she could unsee what she just saw " kyo youre a monster ! " yuya cried
kyo just laughed and went back into the water
Hotaka glanced up from his spot on the floor as he watched Kikuo " I will never understand grown ups" he mumbled as he munched on a dango. He saw Kikuo stare at the dango in his hand " H H as K Kikuo sama ever had a d dango before? t there really good I think Kikuo sama should try it"he held up the plate with the dangos Yuya left for them to eat.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blushed as she a piece of the dango she shly bit into it her face light up with joy from the favor " sigoi its so delcious hokamakun " she giggled as she hugged his arm cutely. yuya giggled as she kneeled down to the childern " if you like little ones you can take a bath too its free " she patted thier heads softly ' it unlike kyosan to take childern under his care , what is he planning .' yuya wondered
kikuo hopped onto yuya desk " ano .. " " yuya " " yuya .." kiuo shyly held up her hand with a origni flower in it " oh its lovely " yuya said soflty as she took the papaer flower " thnk you kikuochan " yuya giggled kikuo blushed and smiled as she hopped down and ran back to hokama ' yes why did he ' she puzzeled as she stare at the rose
kyo came out of the bath half naked and dripping water " onna do you have any good sake this time " he growled yuya blushed " kyo cover your self ! " she whined with a deep blush

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff