Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hotaka called out for Kikuo again " Maiden sama Maiden sama" he spotted her next to kyo . He froze for a moment ' it its him ..' he clentched the dagger closer to him as he moved in closer towards Kikuo 'I dont get it if he's a demon then why did he save maiden sama and second why did he kill that villager but not maiden sama I dont understand ' " m mmaiden sama" he called out to her

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blinked as she spotted hokama " hokamakun youre okay " she ran up to him and hugged him " kikuo was so worried " she cried over his shoulder, kyo chuckled as he watched the kids " there not so bad after all " he mumbld bona sat next to kyo " what happened to you out there red rat " kyo punched bona on the head " ive told you dumb a** to call me kyosama ! " he barked bona grabed kyos collar " ehhh what was that you little rut ill knock your a** to the next village before that happens " kyo slapped bonas large hand " you wanna go boorr-na ( pig -> that his name) bona smirked with a tick mark on his head as he gripped his wooden sword kyo picke dup his blood covered sword " cmon borr-na " kyo edged, auira sighed as he wiped away the sweat he walked over to the childern " here have some candy " he offered some sweet candy that he bought in the previos town kikuo hid behind hokama " mama always told kikuo to not take sweets from strangers " auira brow twitched " but im not a stranger kikuohan im auira one of kyosans friend " kikuo peeked over hokamas shoulder at auira ' whats with this little girl ' he wondered " oi kyosan whats wrong with your sister is she shy ?" akira yelled at the two wreslting kyo pushed bona off of him " ive told you i have no siblings ! : he groweld " idoits " he mumbled bona large hand grabbed kyos hand " oh whats that you rut " he squeezed kyos head some kyo grabbed the large hand while bona picked kyo up until his feet were off the ground " i wouldnt do that bona " hotaru suggested as he layed under a shady tree as he felt akira demonic aura spiking
Akira was twitching madly as she cracked her knuckles " Bona..." she said slowly in an evil voice. Before he can talk she sucker punched him in the upper jaw really hard that he flew up and over a tree " HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO MESS WITH KYO SAMA !! DO I HAVE TO BEAT IT OUT OF YOU EVERY TIME!!" she yelled . She panted heavily then cracked her knuckles. Hotaka blinked with wide eyes ' she she has inhumane strength in a scary kind of way' he thought as he gulped and munched on the candy to calm his nerves. He saw Kikuo was looking at the candy " Maiden sama you never had candy before?" he asked curiously " its a treat thats really sweet but really good both kids and adults like it maiden sama" he said trying to encourage her to try it.

Adorable Fatcat

bona was burnt out as he fellback kyo sat up as he messed up the already messy hair he glanced up at akira " whats your problem pig fa- " he paused for a moment then mumbled " akira " he asked as he nocitced her shaking some kyo got up and walked up to akira and lifted her chin and glanced into her eyes " tell me akira " he demanded
kikuo shook her head " no kikuo never had sweets ..'' she peeped auira smiled " then try " he offered to her kikuo saw kyos blade stuck into the ground " oh mister samurai sword " she ran over to grab it and return the long sword to kyo auira reached out " noo! dont touch that only kyo can weld it ! " he demnaded kyo glanced up " s**t !" he yelled as he ran over but it was too late kikuo already grabed it kyo was in shock becuase the swoard layed in kikuos lap and nothing happened ' how is it that a little runt is able to hold murasama !?' he yelled in his head
Akira's eyes widened as well ' I dont get it isnt that a demonic sword that only Kyo kun could control.? that lil girl is holding it with ease' Hotaka ran towards Kikuo " maiden sama daijoubu?" he asked in worry making sure she wasnt injured . ' no she appears fine nothing happened to her no injuries nothing..but that sword' Hotaka gulped as he saw the red shine on the sword ' what kind of sword is that?'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo was anazed at the shiny sword she ran her tiny fingers against the side of the blade, kyo snatched it away before kikuo cut her fingers " give me that " he growled as he sheithed the sword he kicked bona to his feet " cmon borr-na were moving on " he demnaded at his group auira glance at kyo " but what about these two " he peeped " what about them !" he answered in an annoyed tone auira sighed as he patted kikuos and hokamas head " take care " he emptied his handof sweets into kikuos hotaru hopped to his feet and walked passed them " see ya " he smirked as he picked up bona with auira kyo sratched the back of his head " let go akira " he warned
kikuo stared as they left her lip quivered as her eyes got glassy becuase she didnt want them to leave " wait ! " she cried as she dropped the sweet and went after them " thats enough !" kyo glared as he didnt even turn " what will a small brat likke want to with a murder like me ! " he asked " hnph ! " he growled kikuo hic-upped " i i '' she choked on her words " go back home already! " he warned as he slamed his shealth infront of kikuo to scare her his red eyes gleamed down at kikuo teary eyes stared up at kyo
Akira quickly followed Kyo without a second thought. Hotaka quickly ran up towards kyo " ll look I I I don dont care if yo you are a samurai y you shouldn't be talking to maiden sama like that. She is alone and she wishes to travel with you. A And besides y you shouldnt make her cry like that I I wont stand for it" Hotaka struggled and stuttered his words but managed to get it out as his small chest puffed up staring Kyo at the face ' maybe this was a bad idea. b but I don't want maiden sama upset'

Adorable Fatcat

kyo stared down at the little boy acting tough " be careful kid pick and choose your battle wisely or you might end up dead " kyo warned as he messed up hokamas hair as he rested his sword against the back of his neck " i cant have two brats roming around with me beucae its dangerous " he warned as kyo turned away " take care of my little sister hokama " kyo said as he disappered in the muggy air
kikuo glassy eyes widened as kyo called her his sister ' mr. samurai is kikuos new big brother ' she thought as she wipped away her tears she ran after kyo in the mist " niisama ! " she cried out it echoed on the empty field " niisama is gone " she pointed out as she stared at empty air then back at hokama
autumn wind blew through Hotaka's hair as he glanced up at the sky ' it's starting to get dark' " any Maiden sama we should find shelter it will be dark soon and bad things happen .. we should find some place thats safer for now" he said slowly walking towards ' besides there is somthing I dont get why did that samurai call maiden sama his sister..'

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo nodded as she walekd with hokama what seems for a long time when she spotted an abandened shrine " hokamakun ! " she pointed to it as she ran over to it and opened the door inside was a bare room with stuff left over from the previous owners with an open firepit " this is perfect heh " she giggled she froze when she heard voices
Hotaka looked up " quick maiden sama" he quickly grabed her hand and ran to a closet to hide as the voices came closer ' what is going on who is coming?' he thought worridly as he clentched the knife in his pocket as a precaution.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo knew the voices from when she healed them 'its the childern who lived next to the fields , they always brought me a toy to play with ' she thought as she tried to get passed hokama to get out of the hiding spot she froze wehn she over heard them talking " did you see its that demon take out the entire army ! " " Yeah! it was something else but why didnt he kill any of those other strangerly dressed people ?" one asked the other '' and maindensama she was killed by that offel samurai " " yeah did you get a glnaced at his eyes they glowed demon eyes " they clapped thier hands and prayed for everything would be okay the childern left kikuo fell out of the tiny closet " look hokama kun food " she held up the offerings to hokama
when one of the women of the village spoted them " hokama ! " she yelled she ran up and hugged hokama when she spotted kikuo she freaked becuase of kikuos big crimson eyes " stay back " she warned as she hugged hokama close to her ( note none of the villagers seen what kikuo looked like ) kikuo blinked " hokamakun ?" she questioned the woman smacked kikuo away " stay away you monster ! " she cired as she ran back to the safety of the village with hokama in her arms " hokama kun! " kikuo crieed as she ran after the woman into the village
Hotaka blinked then realized what was going on ' uh a demon wh what!' " Maiden sama!" his hand reached out to her as he struggled to be released "ughh Let me go let me go I have to get back to maiden sama I swore to protect her. She's not a monster so let me go!" he shouted at the woman but she didnt listen. ' I hate to do this especially to a woman.' gathering courage he stomped hard on the womans foot who released him. He took that moment and run off heading to Kikuo " Maiden sama maiden sama hold on'" he called out to her.

Adorable Fatcat

the woman held her throbing leg hile a man sppoted hokama running away " hey you brat " shegrowled as he grabed hokama by the back on the collar " who do you think you are hitting a woman " he skolded as he slapped hokama across the face then dropped him to the dirt road kikuo watched in fear as hokama was beatened by several of the male villagers " this will touch you you ungreatful brat " kikuo ran over and shielded hokama from the blows " please stopp hokamakun didnt mean any harm " she begged " who the hell are you !" one yeled the woman who got her leg kicked yelled " shes a demon! sacifrice her !" the woman yelled another villager ganged up behind kiko and hit her on the back of the head with a shavel kikuo fell to the ground were the men beating and kicking hokama moved to doing the same to kikuo, kikuo was still awake when she was crying, a wave of dark aura surrounded the tiny village a figure from the shadow amurged blade at hand and red eyes glazing over the villagers he glanced down at the badly beaten hokama he kneeled down " oi .. oi ! get up " he commanded as he shook him seeing that hokama wasnt moing kyo picked hokama up " who did this " he mumbled at first " WHO DID THIS! " he rawred the villagers just watched a small peep cried kyo red eyes gleamed as he saw kikuo in the mud motionless" he slapped his blade into the ground and went down on one knee to hold up kikuos head kikuo weakly opened her eyes with a sweet smile " big brother " she said while blood dripped down her face kyo clentched his teeth " what knid of monsters are you cowards ! " he rarwred at the village kyo whiped his head back " akira auira bona take care of this skum ! " he ordered " but kyo " " now ! " auira and hotaru glanced at another as start to set the house on fire kyo heard akira walking up behind him " can you heal these two akira " he asked quietly not looking at her
Akira looked at Kyo's back ' Kyo kun..' looking down at Hotaka and Kikuo she knelt down to feel for a pulse ' I dont know about the boy those villagers beated him up bad.. broken ribs and he can barely breathe..' whipping across her headband she did all she could do for Hotaka. Sweat fell down her forehead once she checked Kikuo ' this is odd its like her body is that of a dead person yet... I still feel her heart beating...' she was in shock she didnt know what to do with her..' maybe do cpr ..' she pressed down on Kikuo's stomach then blew air into her mouth to get her to breathe. ' Kyo kun .. this is the second time Ive seen him like this..' she shuddered at the memory of the burning village.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff