Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akira had a weird look on her face " since when did Kyo kun have a sister. I mean you two have similar features and all she could pass up for your sister." ' and stop calling me dog face kyoo kunnnn!!!!' she whinned that last part in her head. Hotaka blushed at Kikuo's request " you mean follow him but maiden sama how do we know he wont kill us if we do?" he asked still unsure if they should. ' matte.. I smell smoke.. usually when there is smoke there is..' his eyes widened larger " maiden sama we have to get out of here there is a war coming i smell the smoke" he grabed her hand without thinking and ran out of the shrine walls.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo puffed out her cheeks " haii hokamakun , if mister samuria was going to hurt us wouldnt mister samurai try already ? " she peeped she glanced at the dagger in hokams other hand
kyo gave a wierd look as he stared at akira " ehhh i look noting like that little mouse " he whined as he stopped and glanced back toward the entracne of the villege " lead " he said as he grabbed akira forarm and rushed himself and her into the forest " where the hell are those three ! ?" he glared ' damn war is already here we need to keep moving ..' he worried
bona stopped the new genreal who was younger " welll isnt it the dragon of the west in the flesh " he chuckled " why the hell are you in a village like this b*****d " " to take over and control for my lord to rule over a united counrty " he yelled bona groweld as he tackled the horse that the genterla fell " seize him !" he yelled before the foot soilders could get there hands on him hoatru and airui protected him " you will not " airuir yelled hotaru drew his sword before they knew it they were surrounded by both armies
Hotaka and Kikuo made it out of the shrine and was in the forest when he heard noises ' uh.' letting the curiousity get the better of him he took a small peek but quickly turned his head " quick maiden sama get down there army is over there we dont want to get caught" he whispered but the dagger in his hand was shaking a bit in fear. Akira looked around " from the looks of things that egostocical boar probably ran off towards the army himself. " ' not to mention there is a chance we might see that gaki again.'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo spotted kyo a few yards ahead of them " hokamakun mister samurai " she whispered as she point ed to him she ducked down further into the long grass she held onto hokama becuase she was frightened
kyo spoted his three other firends " damn .." he cussed as he ran out stupidly in the middle of battle to save them when a soilder swung his weapon at kyo " hell with it " kyo beat the soilder with his shealth the battle expanded into the nearby forest where the childern were, one of the rivalling soilders spotted kikuo and grabbed her obi and ran off with her another kicked hokama " what do you think youre doign with that boy " he teaed as he spotted on hokama hand raching for the dagger kikuo cried " hokamakun! " her tiny hands reached out toward him
Hotaka whined in pain as he held his aching stomach. His small hand almost reached for the tip of the dagger handle when someone stomped on his hand " AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!ITAI ITAI!!" he whined " p p pleas please s stop i it hur. hurts pl please" he begged them to stop. ' maiden sama Im sorry .. please forgive me.'

Adorable Fatcat

The soilder laughed " what a weak pup " he crushed hokamas hand. a dagger shattered the soilders armor " damn it kid get up and stay close to me !" kyo growled as he placed hokam good hand on the drape of his kimono as he cut down enemnys " dog face !" he growled at akira kikuo thrashhed and kicked when that solider dropped her she ran away
Akira twitched a brow ' i am not a dog face!!!' she cried in her head ' oh kyoo kun your so cruel to me why must you insist on calling me such names' she saw Kikuo run off ' oi its that gaki that looks like kyo kun' running towards her she jumped kicked the soilder out of her way. Hotaka held his injured hand ' where is maiden sama maiden sama please be careful.' Akira spotted Kikuo hiding behind a bush " nehh gaki you shouldn't hide there the enemy might spot you"

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo cussed under his breathed ss he slashed down soilders as if there nothing more then pigs something about kyo was changing as his bangs covered his face his smile grew devish as he pushed hokama. Out od the.way when he made his way onto the battelfield a general angerly asttacked kyo but he mused. Kyo was behind the general he yranndd his head " die like the pig you are. " he lugjed as he squeezed the helmentof the general the sodliers mist watched in horror as their general was screaming in angy kyo smirked bigger.
Kikuo poopped her head up trim the long grass "what's going on " she asked akira who was staring out into thefeild
Kyo dropped the corpse as he locked off the bloood " what's the matter afraid of alittle blood! " he laughed as he slayer down anyone with a weapon it didn't matter what side they are from most of them retreated yelling "demon! " they cried as they fled kyo just went after them
Nona was frigutned " this is the same lazy a** from early " he mumbled
Akira widened her eyes at the scene ' Kyo kun Ive never seen him like this..is he .. a demon?' she shook badly in fear " t this cant be KKyo kun..n not like this.." her eyes stayed glued to the field even though she wished to look away she couldn't " stay right there and dont look" she warned Kikuo. Hotaka watched as well ' a demon..? is he a really a demon..?'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuonodded slowly as she watched akira run out into the mist of battle she crouched down hidding from the voilance like akira asked ' why does kikuo feel sadness ?' she asked herself then hshe realized " hokamakun! " she cried as she quickly got up looking for hokama "hokama! " she yelled as she ran around looking for him
kyo charged at the front lines of a near by corps with only his blade and his madness " cmon ! " she rawred the captain charged kyo with soilders on horses and long spears " kill him ! " the captain yelled kyo eys started glowing a deep red as he attacked the army head on with a big grin on his face
Hotaka was closing his eyes tightly not wanting to hear the noise ' noo I dont want to hear it I dont want to hear it..' he was shaking and didnt notice Kikuo was calling for him ' I knew it I knew that samurai was a demon.. I just knew it..' he thought to himself holding the dagger even tighter. Akira cussed under her breath as she saw the boy ' damn it gaki is going to get himself killed ' Looking back at where Kikuo was suppose to be. Akira widened her eyes " KUSO! " ' that lil gaki is gone to .. ' she scanned around for her ' and I told her not to move!'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo was running toward the village thinking that hokama ran back to there becuase he was frightened by all the voiluence in the fields near by" hokamakun! " she yelled out when she was scruped up by one of the fleeing villlagers " no you cant maidensama !" they said as they ran toward the trees the people ran passed akira and hokama " hokama kun! " kikuo yelled
kyo heard kikuo yellig ' that kid ' he showed mercy to to the wobbing soilders he ran back to the forest to save kikuo
Hotaka snapped his eyes open ' maiden sama' still shaking his small body stood up from his hiding place ' Im acting like a coward and maiden sama needs help' clentching the dagger with his good hand Hotaka ran towards the sound of Kikuo's voice " maiden sama maiden sama" he called out for her hoping to hear her back. ' please be alright maiden sama'
Hotaka snapped his eyes open ' maiden sama' still shaking his small body stood up from his hiding place ' Im acting like a coward and maiden sama needs help' clentching the dagger with his good hand Hotaka ran towards the sound of Kikuo's voice " maiden sama maiden sama" he called out for her hoping to hear her back. ' please be alright maiden sama'

Adorable Fatcat

kyo tripped from a trap " kuso " he ripped the trap from his anklet blood dripped as he ran toward kikuo, kikuo reached back for him " samurai sama " she cried kyo growled as he cut down the villager who was running with kikuo in thier arms when they fell kikuo crawled out as ran over ot kyo as he fell back using his blade for suport " kuso my anklet " he cussed as he flinched in [ain " boy get of here its safe " kyo said as he threw his sowrd on the ground " wheres dog face and the thoer " he wondered bona hotaru and auiri appeared bledy but not too injured " you killed an innocnet person for this girl kyo ?" bona snorted kyo sighed harshly as he took out his long pipe 'wheres akirachan " hotaru wondered as she was brurried under a monutain of dead soilders kyo srhuged " who knows maybe dead " he coldly added

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff