Welcome to Gaia! ::

Follow the story of a neko named Aimi who just starts a teaching position at the academy where she bumbs into the gym teacher Kuro who somehow sparks something into her only to realize that he is her long lost childhood love .Join these two as they embark a journey or discovering their past buy finding love along the way

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Name: Adrian Cuyler

Student or teacher: Student

Race: Half-Demon

Appearance: To find what I look like is as simple as looking at my Avatar.

Dislikes: Too few to name.
Name: Aimi Mino

Teacher: Art

Race : Neko

Appearance:User Image

Backgroud: had a normal childhood but was a prodigy in Art by age 6 then was sent off to school in London where she got most of her education. By age 15 she graduated from college and then went into graduate school to get her masters in art. But recently got a new job as the new art teacher at the academy where she is now teaches

Likes: to draw and do arts and crafts, sweets, yaoi, the color blue and playing with her stuffed animals

Dislikes : cocky people, snakes, blood, and clowns
(( guess i will start if off until more people show up that is -w-))

Curled up in her covers Aimi heard the annoying alarm go off and slamed her fist hard on it. Yawning and streching to the morning light Aimi's cat ears twitched for excitement because it was the first day of her new job as the new art teacher. " Oh boy i cant wait to meet my new students. I hope they are nice." with another quick strech Aimi got up and did her normal morning routine and was walking out the door with a piece of toast in her mouth heading towards the acamdemy

User Image
Little princess dai

Curled up in her covers Aimi heard the annoying alarm go off and slamed her fist hard on it. Yawning and streching to the morning light Aimi's cat ears twitched for excitement because it was the first day of her new job as the new art teacher. " Oh boy i cant wait to meet my new students. I hope they are nice." with another quick strech Aimi got up and did her normal morning routine and was walking out the door with a piece of toast in her mouth heading towards the acamdemy

User Image

see you dont want ma or Rate R...but yet ...look at your picture.lol
>3 its innoncent
zatzuandami
Little princess dai

User Image

see you dont want ma or Rate R...but yet ...look at your picture.lol
Character Profile

Name: Dante Thomas

Student or teacher student

Race: Angel

Appearance: User Image

Dislikes: ignoarce

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
zatzuandami
Character Profile

Appearance:

Dislikes: ignoarce

((I believe you meant to say, "Ignorance".))
Adrian Cuyler
zatzuandami
Character Profile

Appearance:

Dislikes: ignorace

((I believe you meant to say, "Ignorance".))

yeah that one.lol
With a cat grin on her face Aimi made to the school in record time and was walking towards the headmasters office while her ears and tail twitched along the way"nyaa i wish i had more sleep nyaaa i sure hate waking up early" covering her yawning with her hand not watching where she was going
User Image

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
User Image
Crawling out of his sorry excuse of a bed, Adrian stood up, yawning.
He could tell it was going to be a boring day at his new school.
User Image
Dante smiled and got bored as girls were throwing themselvs at him once again..he sighed and just started to jog through the halls not wanting to really deal wit these girls so he just sighed. and went to class.he had art for the first two blocks.so he got to do alot of his drawing.he loved to draw so it was always nice to draw cause he could draw anythin
After coming out of the headmaster's office Aimi was quite pleased with herslf at her new office while she was giving it her own touch . Pulling out her bag she placed her stuffed animals all over her desk to make it feel like home. Her ears twitched with excitement as she gathered her role book and paper work as she headed towards the classroom

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
*Themselves*
*Anything*
*With*
"~So he just sighed and went to class~"
There shouldn't be a period in that sentence.

"He had art for the first two blocks, so he got to do a lot of drawing."

Dude, your atrocious grammar and spelling make me want to kill myself.

This is only about 1/4 of the spelling and grammatical errors you made in that paragraph.

If I were to even bother posting it all, your brain would probably be fried from thinking too hard.
Dante sighed getting halfway to class with his bag on and he ran into a neko.by accendint he didnt mean to..but he looked and saw her to be cute.but he just helped her gather her papers than dissapeared toward the art room.he was awfully quiet to day.so he just went into the art class room and sat down waiting for the teacher that was not there....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff