Welcome to Gaia! ::

one rule be somewhat respectful to others, bump, chat, RP, hell idc wht you do haha have fun ppl
mad razz cry evil twisted gonk 4laugh rofl scream pirate stressed sweatdrop talk2hand burning_eyes heart xp dramallama wink wahmbulance emo sad surprised eek confused cool lol 3nodding mrgreen ninja blaugh idea crying stare arrow neutral redface question : rolleyes exclaim smile D

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
i guess i will give a

B U M P

!
bump bump bump
idesigncreation
i guess i will give a

B U M P

!

HAZZAH FOR THE BUMPER!
So go ahead, pull the trigger! Cause you know you want to… (starts singing words) you know you want to… pull the trigger! So your head can go boom… boom boom boom booma… with your head on the wall, adoo doo doonga, and your brains on the floor.. badoon doonga doo… when your head goes boom! Go boom... boom a boom a boom boom booma, so just pull the trigger… no one would figure, that suicide was for you… so go boom. Booom boom boom (starts doing some attempted drum sounds)… Boom!
There are certain types of people in this world that just piss me off to no end. The type of people who come up to you and ask you for advice, and then when you give them advice they don't take the advice. They just come back to you a week later and they're like (altered tone of voice) “I can't believe how everything turned out so wrong”

You wanna no why everything turned out so wrong? Because you didn't take my advice and you're ******** stupid. That's what went wrong, you didn't listen to me. I know all.

The other type of person are those insignificant peons, who just have to validate themselves by being in a relationship. You know what! It's pathetic, it's weak minded and you show no inner strength whatsoever. Get over the girlfriend, get over the boyfriend or whatever the ******** your yearning for and live ******** life.

People who stalk their ex-girlfriend particularly piss me off, what the ******** is wrong with these people? Don't you have better things to do with your life than be emotionally attached to someone who hates your guts? Do something with your life, find a hobby. You know... geez... do you know how many video games are out there that you could be playing? At the very least shoot yourself (in a joking tone). Get yourself out of society, nobody wants to deal with a stalker.

Other types of people that I hate; people who ruin your favorite diner, you know the type of person that you’re usually friends with until they go to the diner and start dating a waitress there and then have some kind of wierd rocky relationship and everytime you go to the diner here-after there’s that weird vibe in the air.
People like this, really need food poisoning, I am so sick of these ******** bastards ruining my favorite spots.

Another type of person I particularly hate are those ******** slime-balls with the slick black hair, that usually end up going to bars and s**t like that on friday, saturday, sunday night, to see if they can pick up chicks. And all they do is walk around with these ******** stupid velvety shirts with their dumb-a** fat hairy chests exposed to the world, as if they were the sexiest thing on the face on the earth. You know what!, you're a middle aged loser, nobody wants to see your hairy chest. Either; throw yourself in front of traffic or overdose, please!. Nobody wants to hear this bullshit anymore, time for some revaluation of ones life.

I also dislike people who all they do is talk about their problems with their insignificant other... you know what I don't care about your ******** relationship problems, you can just shove them up your a** for all I care! Nobody wants to hear about how your girlfriend doesn't like you or how your boyfriend is ignoring you... Nobody cares! It only pertains to your own little world, which in the grand scheme of things is minute and pathetic and nobody ever really ever wants to hear it. Shut your mouth, choke on your food, and die!

You ever have a good friend and then you go out some place and they always have to bring their ******** girlfriend; and their girlfriend turns out to be somebody you just want to kill... I mean really kill, like jump up and down and kill. And then chop up their body into 15 different parts and flush various parts down the toilet and bury the others and others get thrown in the sewer.

You know the type of person whose parents should have had an abortion before they even walked the earth. You know that kind of crap, these type of ******** pieces of crap really just need to be killed with some piano wire around the throat. I can’t take it anymore.

I also can’t stand people who stay at home and listen to “every rose has it’s thorn” like it’s the world’s most depressing song.

1. The song sucks
2. You’re ******** pathetic for listening to it

Take the CD out crack it in half and then slit your wrist with the broken pieces. It’s over!, they’re done, you’re done, kill yourself.

And in closing, you know it’s s**t like this that pisses me off it’s just these types of people that have no “inner soul” no nothing, they just revolve around their own pathetic little world with no consideration for what’s going on around them. They have no sense or grasp of reality and really need to be taken off the face of this earth, they have no substance, they have no control over themselves...

And they really need to be put to sleep...
permanently.

Thank you for listening
Alright, more people that are really ******** pissing me off. Now, for all you people who actually pay attention to the news, there's a bunch of fat bastards who wanted to sue the... McDoogles, you know... the people with the burgers and the stuff like that? Why? Because they were too fat. Far be it from them to admit to themselves, "hey, you know what? I should have stopped after eating 15 burgers." Nope! The fact that they have a fat a** is not their fault, it's McDoogles fault - or whatever fast food restaurant they decided to sue. My problem is, somebody actually considered taking on this case! These ******** lawyers who are like "yeah, you know what? We can sue this restaurant because you're a fat ********." What are you saying when you're... when you're in front of the judge? "Yes, your honor, I'm a fat b*****d and it's all because of this fast food chain." Give me a ******** break. Someone should just stab you in the eyes with a ******** really hot french fry, you fat b*****d. Hope you choke on your own fat. Fatty!

Okay, now getting off the topic of fat asses, let's talk about these ******** cell phone ********. Dude, put the phone away. You're a ******** self-important little ******** b*****d. Nobody is really calling you. It's like, you're walking around, pressing a little button that makes that fake ringing sound. Give me a ******** break! You just want people to think that people are calling you. Nobody is calling you, you're a loser, and you're paying like $70 a month for no reason. Why, what do you need a cell phone for, so... so your mother can call you to pick up groceries on the way home from work? Give me a ******** break, okay? Grow up. If I have to hear another ******** cell phone go off when I'm eating at a diner, or I'm at a movie, I'm gonna ******** rip somebody's head off.

And speaking of diners, is it just me, or are the rest of you really ******** sick of these children with the high-pitched frequency of whining and yelling that just ******** drills itself right into your brain? I, for one, really want the mothers or fathers to just start beating the s**t out of these kids until they're ******** silent or go into a coma. I'm so sick trying to eat a burger or something and having this whining kid complaining that he doesn't have ice cream. You know what, he wants ice cream? You lock him in the freezer, keep him there for about six hours, I'm sure he'll have his fill of ice cream. So... he's a little frostbitten and loses a toe or two. ******** him, ******** the parents, get these whiny ******** bastards out of my diner. Let me eat in peace, you fat bastards.

Now let's talk English language. What I'm speaking here right now is English. I'm tired of ******** picking up a cup of coffee, and having about fifteen different languages telling me that it's hot. Ooh... Caution Muy Caliente, Vorsch Heist! Give me a ******** break! Can't you just put a picture? Look... look. Here's what I did. I came up with a little picture, you see, you put this picture on the side of a cup, a little guy holding a cup of coffee, and he's on fire. That gets the message across. I'm tired of different languages. If you're in France, speak French. When you're in America, you speak English, okay? When my grand-squirrel came to this country, you know what? He had to learn English. You know what you should do? Learn ******** English! I'm so sick of having to whip out an Idiot-to-English dictionary to figure out what the ******** you're trying to say. Just speak plain English, okay? Let me ‘splain to you something, okay? [in a Span-glish accent Spanish/English] Nobody likes to hear the English language get slaughtered? So ******** stop it, okay? Don't make me ask you for your green card. Now that I have alienated all the non-English-speaking people, see now, here's my thing: if they don't speak English and they don't understand the language, would they get offended that I'm telling them that they have to learn English? Huh? Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ohhh! Twisting the brain... ooh!

So in closing, learn how to speak English, you fat bastards, and get off the ******** cell phone. Por Favor. ******** jackasses.
OK, I'M ********' SICK OF THIS FAT-KINS DIET. YOU ********' CARB COUNTING ASSHOLES REALLY
NEED TO STOP. ALL I HEAR OUT OF EVERYONE'S MOUTH IS, OH I CAN'T EAT THAT, IT HAS
CARBS.... WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEED CARBS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE CARBS YOUR BRAIN
ROTS AND YOUR LIVER GETS DAMAGED. NICE. YOUR THIN, AND HAVE SOME WEIRD a** MENTAL
DISSEASE AND A BAD LIVER. YEP, THE VANITY IS WORTH IT.

I'M ALSO SICK OF THIS ********' EXCHANGE PROGRAM, WHERE YOU MINUS THE FIBER GRAMS
FROM THE FAT GRAMS AND THE CARB GRAMS, TO DETERMINE WHAT THE CARB RATIO IS IN
YOUR FOOD. ******** THAT. WHEN I PICK UP FOOD I'M NOT GONNA START DOING ADDITION AND
SUBTRACTION TO SEE IF IT'S A ********' MEAL I CAN EAT. HOW ABOUT JUST MINUSING SOME
********' FOOD FROM YOUR EVERY DAY EATING BINGES YOU FAT BASTARDS. STOP LOOKING TO
SOME DEAD MAN FOR A QUICK FIX DIET AND JUST EAT LIKE A SESIBLE HUMAN BEING.

YOU NEVER SEE ANY FAT SQUIRRLES DO YA?
WHY?

BECAUSE WE EXCERSICE BY JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE AND ONLY EAT NUTS. AND THE
OCATIONAL BAGEL THAT SOMEONE THROWS OUT.

STOP BEING SO CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR IMAGE AND JUST BE YOURSELF. IF YOUR A FAT
b*****d, FINE, BE A FAT b*****d. IF YOU'RE AN ANOREXIC JACK-a** WITH A THYROID
PROBLEM, FINE...BE A TWIG. STOP DOING ALL THESE UNNESSECARY DIETS.

CAUSE YOU KNOW, ONCE YOU GET DOWN TO YOUR GOAL WEIGHT, YOU'RE GONNA BE LIKE:
"SURE, I CAN HAVE AN EXTRA PIECE OF CAKE, LOOK AT ALL THE WEIGHT I LOST. THEN BEFORE
YOU KNOW IT, RRRRRRWEEEEEEEETT. BACK ON A DIET CAUSE YOUR a** IS FALLIN' OUT OF
YOUR JEANS.

JUST BE YOURSELF. EAT THAT TWINKIE. ENJOY THAT CAKE, BUY THAT EXTRA POUND OF
GOURMET CREAM CHEESE YOU ALWAYS WANTED!!! AND IF PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU FUNNY
BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FAT OR TOO SKINNY, TELL EM TO ******** OFF AND DIE. YOU DO NOT NEED
TO ADHERE TO THE IDEALISTIC VISION OF BEAUTY MARKETED BY FASHION MAGAZINES AND
NEGATIVELY RE-NFORCED BY A SOCIETY DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT BEAUTY ONLY
APPEARS ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE.

******** THEM ALL!!!

NOW WEARS MY WAFFLE SUNDAE?
HOW ABOUT THIS....
STOP WITH THE ******** REALITY SHOWS. I AM SO SICK OF THIS ********' BULLSHIT WITH THE
******** FAKE-a** MARRIAGES FOR MONEY, THE MUNCHKIN BACHELOR s**t, AND ANYTHING
THAT HAS TO DO WITH GREEDY ******** WHO WILL DEGRADE THEMSELVES FOR CASH.
AND THAT SIMPLETON LIFE WITH FRENCH HILTON AND THAT OTHER ILLIGITIMATE
WHORE. HOW COME THESE DUMB BITCHES DIDN'T GET TRAMPLED BY ********' CATTLE ON THAT
FARM. I'M SO SICK OF SOME PSUEDO-ATTRACTIVE BIMBO SELLING HER SOUL BECAUSE SHE'S
********' STUPID. YOU WANT REALITY? HOW ABOUT A REALITY SHOW WHERE YOU OIL UP THAT
HILTON b***h AND THROW HER NAKED INTO AN ALL MALE JAIL FILLED WITH SERIAL KILLERS
AND SADISTS. GIVE THEM A BUNCH OF 12 INCH SHARP OBJECTS AND LET EM LOOSE ON HER
a**.
YEAH, WELCOME TO REALITY!
AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT "YOU'RE SO CRUEL" BULLSHIT. NOT ONLY WOULD YOU HAVE A
REALITY SHOW THAT PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO WATCH, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE A GREAT
START FOR A SERIES ON AN ALL NEW NETWORK CALLED THE "SNUFF" CHANNEL. THE WHOLE
CHANNEL WOULD BE DEDICATED TO THE ELIMINATION OF A ********' MORON, EVERY HALF
HOUR! I WOULD BE PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN EVERY SHOW AND WOULD WORK OVERTIME TO
ENSURE THAT 48 IDIOTS WERE REMOVED FROM SOCIETY EVERY DAY.
SEE, I HAVE IDEAS, AND THIS ******** FEARIE FACTOR s**t. OH, WOOPDEE-DOO...EAT A
BUNCH OF LIQUIFIED RATS AND WE'LL GIVE YOU 3,000 DOLLARS. I'M SO SICK OF THESE SHOWS
THAT TRY TO INDUCE FEAR. YOU WANT TO SEE FEAR, HOW ABOUT I SIT YOUR ********'
CONTESTANTS DOWN IN A SMALL ROOM, CHAIN EM DOWN NAKED INTO METAL CHAIRS THAT
ARE WIRED TO A HEATING SYSTEM. WHAT YOU DO, IS THEN YOU TURN UP THE HEAT SLOWLY
OVER A 32 HOUR PERIOD, SLOWLY INCREASING THE AMMOUNT OF HEAT CONDUCTED THROUGH
THE METAL CHAIRS UNTIL IT'S AS HOT AS A BRANDING IRON. AND ONCE THEY'VE PASSED OUT
DUE TO THE EXTREME PAIN BROUGHT ABOUT BY A 32 HOUR BURNING FLESH FEST, HANG EM
ON A WALL BY THEIR ARMS, IN A ROOM WHERE THE ONLY VISABLE THING IS A SIGN THAT SAYS
"YOU HAVE THIS MUCH TIME LEFT TO LIVE" WITH A COUNTDOWN UNDERNEATH, STARTING AT
24 HOURS AND COUNTING DOWN BY THE SECOND.
SO NOW THEY GOTTA HANG THEIR, JUST WATCHING THE CLOCK...WONDERING WHAT'S
GOING TO HAPPEN... HOW ARE THEY GONNA DIE....WILL IT BE WORSE THAN THE HEATING
CHAIR....WHO KNOWS.....
ONCE THE CLOCK GETS DOWN TO THE FINAL SECOND YOU TURN ON THE LIGHTS AND YELL
"SURPRISE".... AND IF THEY DON'T DIE OF A HEART ATTACK, YOU HIT EM IN THE FACE WITH A
LARGE PIE. ....SIT BACK, ALL LAUGH, PRETEND IT'S ALL A JOKE.....LULL THEM INTO A FALSE
SENCE OF SECURITY BY SAYING, "YOU'VE WON 10 MILLION DOLLARS", ...THEN TAKE OUT THE
RAZORS AND SALT. YOU PUT ONE CUT ON THEIR BODY, 2 INCHES LONG, EVERY 15 MINUTES,
AND THEN HIRE SOME TOOTHLESS BUM TO SLOWLY TEAR OPEN THE WOUNDS WITH HIS FILTHY
FINGERNAILS WHILE POURING SALT IN THE CUTS AT THE SAME TIME!
I COULD GO ON, BUT I THINK THAT'S A LITTLE TOO MUCH REALITY FOR SOME OF YOU.
AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT "HOW SICK AND TWISTED" THE IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE
IN THIS CARTOON...YOU DON'T LIKE IT, TOO BAD....IF TELEVISION HAD SOME DECENT SHOWS TO
OCCUPY AND ENTERTAIN MY MIND, I WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH DEMENTED THOUGHTS
SO IT'S YOUR FAULT....WELCOME TO REALITY TV ASSHOLES!
Vlad.AlucardMMIV
OK, I'M ********' SICK OF THIS FAT-KINS DIET. YOU ********' CARB COUNTING ASSHOLES REALLY
NEED TO STOP. ALL I HEAR OUT OF EVERYONE'S MOUTH IS, OH I CAN'T EAT THAT, IT HAS
CARBS.... WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEED CARBS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE CARBS YOUR BRAIN
ROTS AND YOUR LIVER GETS DAMAGED. NICE. YOUR THIN, AND HAVE SOME WEIRD a** MENTAL
DISSEASE AND A BAD LIVER. YEP, THE VANITY IS WORTH IT.

I'M ALSO SICK OF THIS ********' EXCHANGE PROGRAM, WHERE YOU MINUS THE FIBER GRAMS
FROM THE FAT GRAMS AND THE CARB GRAMS, TO DETERMINE WHAT THE CARB RATIO IS IN
YOUR FOOD. ******** THAT. WHEN I PICK UP FOOD I'M NOT GONNA START DOING ADDITION AND
SUBTRACTION TO SEE IF IT'S A ********' MEAL I CAN EAT. HOW ABOUT JUST MINUSING SOME
********' FOOD FROM YOUR EVERY DAY EATING BINGES YOU FAT BASTARDS. STOP LOOKING TO
SOME DEAD MAN FOR A QUICK FIX DIET AND JUST EAT LIKE A SESIBLE HUMAN BEING.

YOU NEVER SEE ANY FAT SQUIRRLES DO YA?
WHY?

BECAUSE WE EXCERSICE BY JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE AND ONLY EAT NUTS. AND THE
OCATIONAL BAGEL THAT SOMEONE THROWS OUT.

STOP BEING SO CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR IMAGE AND JUST BE YOURSELF. IF YOUR A FAT
b*****d, FINE, BE A FAT b*****d. IF YOU'RE AN ANOREXIC JACK-a** WITH A THYROID
PROBLEM, FINE...BE A TWIG. STOP DOING ALL THESE UNNESSECARY DIETS.

CAUSE YOU KNOW, ONCE YOU GET DOWN TO YOUR GOAL WEIGHT, YOU'RE GONNA BE LIKE:
"SURE, I CAN HAVE AN EXTRA PIECE OF CAKE, LOOK AT ALL THE WEIGHT I LOST. THEN BEFORE
YOU KNOW IT, RRRRRRWEEEEEEEETT. BACK ON A DIET CAUSE YOUR a** IS FALLIN' OUT OF
YOUR JEANS.

JUST BE YOURSELF. EAT THAT TWINKIE. ENJOY THAT CAKE, BUY THAT EXTRA POUND OF
GOURMET CREAM CHEESE YOU ALWAYS WANTED!!! AND IF PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU FUNNY
BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FAT OR TOO SKINNY, TELL EM TO ******** OFF AND DIE. YOU DO NOT NEED
TO ADHERE TO THE IDEALISTIC VISION OF BEAUTY MARKETED BY FASHION MAGAZINES AND
NEGATIVELY RE-NFORCED BY A SOCIETY DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT BEAUTY ONLY
APPEARS ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE.

******** THEM ALL!!!

NOW WEARS MY WAFFLE SUNDAE?

Love the forum Vlad XD
and yes btw, I have seen a fat squirrel. His name is Peeky and he's adorable, rolls and all.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Vlad.AlucardMMIV
one rule be somewhat respectful to others, bump, chat, RP, hell idc wht you do haha have fun ppl

finally i see a post by you! geese mister take forever! my pal oblivious has already don like... 1000000 posts this week alone! .... god i love the forums

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff