Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Erika walked around with Mary, they talked to some people here and there and then decided to go and sit outside by a tree

User Image

{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}{+}
Goth_Princess7
User Image

Erika walked around with Mary, they talked to some people here and there and then decided to go and sit outside by a tree

User Image

Mary notices that Erika sits down and sits next to her. Mary stilla litle bit shy decides to hug Erika and then kisses her cheek.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
User Image

User Image

Mary notices that Erika sits down and sits next to her. Mary stilla litle bit shy decides to hug Erika and then kisses her cheek.
{color=darkred] Erika blushed when Mary kissed her cheek, she looked at Mary and smiled sweetly at her and hugged her
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
User Image

User Image

{color=darkred] Erika blushed when Mary kissed her cheek, she looked at Mary and smiled sweetly at her and hugged herMary giggles when Erika blushed and relized that she was being hugged. Mary almost fainted and decided to hug Erika back.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
User Image

User Image

{color=darkred] Erika blushed when Mary kissed her cheek, she looked at Mary and smiled sweetly at her and hugged her
Mary giggles when Erika blushed and relized that she was being hugged. Mary almost fainted and decided to hug Erika back.
Erika blushed as they hugged eachother, the hug was warm and enjoyable. Erika signed lightly and whispered in Mary's ear "I love you"
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
User Image

User Image

Mary giggles when Erika blushed and relized that she was being hugged. Mary almost fainted and decided to hug Erika back.

Erika blushed as they hugged eachother, the hug was warm and enjoyable. Erika signed lightly and whispered in Mary's ear "I love you"Mary blushed as Erika said "i love you". Mary stuttered over the words "i love you" into Erika's ear.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Erika blushed and kissed Mary's cheek again, then leaned on her shoulder and sighed
Goth_Princess7
Erika blushed and kissed Mary's cheek again, then leaned on her shoulder and sighed
Mary blush and put her arm around Erika. Mary ask's Erika, "whats wrong?"

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
"Nothing why? Im just relaxing in the warm sun with my beautiful girlfriend" Erika said smiling
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7

"Nothing why? Im just relaxing in the warm sun with my beautiful girlfriend" Erika said smiling"Ohh umm... normally i thought that when someone siged something was wrong," Mary replies, "and this is a wonderful sunset and an amazing girlfried you are."

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7

"Nothing why? Im just relaxing in the warm sun with my beautiful girlfriend" Erika said smiling
"Ohh umm... normally i thought that when someone siged something was wrong," Mary replies, "and this is a wonderful sunset and an amazing girlfried you are."
"Ah I see, Well beautiful sunset too..and your a wonderful girlfriend too" Erika replied blushing lightly
XD_RainbowPrincess_XD
mary2414
Goth_Princess7
mary2414
Goth_Princess7

"Ohh umm... normally i thought that when someone siged something was wrong," Mary replies, "and this is a wonderful sunset and an amazing girlfried you are."

"Ah I see, Well beautiful sunset too..and your a wonderful girlfriend too" Erika replied blushing lightlyMary blushed alot not knowing what to say afterwards.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey sry havent been on latley lol soo yeahz XXDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers