Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
>:O I LOVE YOU GAIA FOR MAKING THIS CONTEST!!! <3

so yeah xD i would split it with my best friend and then i would use what is left to buy a lot of the most ADORABLE items on gaia ^o^ that way i could pay my friend back for the monthly collectable that she gotme! biggrin dont you like it?! my BUNNY?!?! <3 so yeah... hope i win!

with lots of (to this contest) love,
USAGI :3

5,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'd buy an OMG hat, Pale Marionette and either help out some friends or save it for my guild's contests and prizes.
Well.... Oh my gosh, this is a tough one... I think I would probobly buy my dream avatar. After my little shopping spree, i would share with all of the less fourtunate, the ones who didn't quite win, but still tried.

I do believe in kindness for all and sharing... But there's no sense in giving ALL my money away xd
Buy a Coco Kitty! 3nodding And then... Uhm.. I'd probably help out my friends.. If I don't spend all of my money within the hour I win. xd But I'd love to win! Would make mah day! Month! Year! eek

7,575 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
id get my dream avi
buy the things on my wishlits
buy more clothes and what not in the marketplace
give some to my close friends on gaia
give a few gifts to my close friends
and save the rest for later

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Quote:
Kandi Kidz
Tamara_Loveless

I think that is awesome what you would do if you got the gold . Me i would help out the once's that helped me out and still once in a while help me out when i can't get much for myself... Me i had to start all over and i still have a hard time . I sure like people like you on here .

Yeah I've gotten messed up a couple of times.
Put the wrong price on some of my more expensive items on the market place once.
My mistake but it was still sad.
Lucky there are some nice people who do donate and help others on quests.

no kidding !!!! I do have a lot of respect for those people, Tho i never meet much of them...
So it's pretty hard for me at times but i dont mind i know ill get my lucky chance at some point

Jeering Codger

I'd buy wings. : )

Versatile Attacker

11,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I would buy my Cirque du Gothic... and then I would give to charity! biggrin Yeah, you know, other gaians who are questing for their avis and such.
Elijah got swagg
Elijah got swagg
Elfina
Well, of course I’d only get the things that I’d really want at first. Save a million here, save a million there. But THEN! Bwaha~ Wait for the best new items that come out on Gaia. biggrin
good idea
i hope i get millions
this is gay gonk stressed
I would hold contests with half of it, use a fourth on my avi,
and save the rest for random acts of kindness ^_^

gaby34abi's Significant Otter

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I would hold more contests for money and finish buying all the stuff I want. smile
i would like buy fallen wish stuff cause i like them
arrow 3nodding what would I do I would buy new clothes 3nodding
arrow wahmbulance BEEP BEEP I WOULD BUY SOME FUN NEW CAR ATACHMENTS BEEP BEEP wahmbulance
arrow cool i WOULD PIMP UP MY FISHIES DAWG cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces