Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I'd update my avi with everything on my wishlist and then share the rest with my girlfriend ^_^
I think I'd really like to buy myself and my GF a bunch of new items. She'll probably talk me into buying her friends stuff too.

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I seen this thread and thought i would check it out, cause this is something i would be intrested in cause im having a little of a hard time in the appartment. So i hope i am one of those lucky random picks, but until then i guess ill be posting here more often .
Baby-Jacie
If I had 5 million gold, Ill donate to the poor a new Gaians on Gaia to make there selves at home and feel happy! (Not gay... o.O)
I would donate to friends and newbies and not hackers because they're just jealous.
I might help people with low avatars of the above about 80,000- Gold, Ill sure to donate to them as well.
(I dont donate to rich people because some might brag :O)
And I might even donate to my BFF Victoria. :]
nice paragraph smile

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
2nd post. Not going to bother to try and go back to quote yesterday's post.

Alien Avenger

20,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Cool Cat 500
Wow, with the winnings I'd start on my huge wishlist!

Fashionable Mage

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i would make my avatar like yours because urs is SOOOOOOOOO cute 4laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding but i would only be able to win next wednsday..... sorry. crying
I'd buy art. P:

Sparkly Dabbler

16,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
I would finish my dream avi, then a buy a present for my sister.

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
I would donate some of it to the people who are questing and then I'd give some to my best friend.
post! biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I would use the winnings to buy one nice thing for myself and then use the rest to become active in the Greatest Gift of All's random gifting thread again. I haven't been able to contribute much lately and I feel bad about it.
id send most to my freinds and buy myself somthin nice whee
I would buy the "The Knightmare" set and probably sets for my friends. Then randomly look at gaians starting out and give em something from their wishlist

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
ShetNuggets
Baby-Jacie
If I had 5 million gold, Ill donate to the poor a new Gaians on Gaia to make there selves at home and feel happy! (Not gay... o.O)
I would donate to friends and newbies and not hackers because they're just jealous.
I might help people with low avatars of the above about 80,000- Gold, Ill sure to donate to them as well.
(I dont donate to rich people because some might brag :O)
And I might even donate to my BFF Victoria. :]
nice paragraph smile
Thanks. :]
Lots of people keep asking me to donate, so I wanna get lots of gold and start DONATING! :] Because I hate recieving pms while they ask for gold while Im poor. :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff