Welcome to Gaia! ::

Usa-chii's Queen

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm falling all over myself
Trying to be someone else
I wish you would dare to walk me home
So I wouldn't have to feel alone....

Taylor wanted to punch someone or something. She rolled her eyes and made an annoyed sound. "Look, if I wanted whipped cream I would have asked for..." She trailed off as she looked up and the annoyance melted off of her as she noticed who it was taking her order. "Syrus..." She looked from him to around the coffee shop. "What are you..." She turned back to him. "I didn't know you worked here." She shifted so her weight was on her other foot as she looked at him from behind her glasses. "Didn't think this was, ah, your thing." She could see that he wasn't happy about it so she decided to stop picking on him. "I have to say. You do look incredibly hotter in that apron." She tried to hold a straight face after saying it but her lips pulled up into a smile and she laughed.

Oh boy, have you seen my head?
I've lost my mind so I forget and
Oh boy, have you seen my heart?
It's beating so loud, I'm falling apart.......

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSeth ᴅαиιєʟ ɢяεγвαcкρσттєя
Seth had changed his jacket like a million times before settling on his plain black one. He made his way to where he was meeting Kendrix and smiled immediately upon seeing her. He walked over to her with a grin on his face. "Hey," He looked her over. "Wow, you look way better than I do." He laughed.

User Image

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Kendrix and Syrus

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Upon his arrival, Kendrix had a big grin on her face. She blushed slightly at his compliment, giving a light giggle. "Thanks, but I think you look good." He did. His jeans and black coat looked great on him. She wondered he was wearing under his coat. It wouldn't matter. She would think he looked good in whatever he wore. That's what being twitter-pated did to a girl. She stepped up and pecked him on the cheek. "So, what do we have planned today?"
Date Outfit

"It's not." He sighed, letting himself be more opened about his feelings to her. "My father wanted me to get a job. Learn work ethics or something like that. This was the only place hiring in Hogsmeade." He replied as he began to work on her order. "So, what are you doing up so early? Not many are up this early on Saturdays."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Brother and Sister

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((Three of the four characters on this screen are from Gossip Girl.))

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
OOC// Are there three? I know Taylor and Syrus' actors are in Gossip Girl. Who's the third?

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((Kendrix's character is Goerigina. The evil mastermind of all things trickery.))

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hugh awoke without feeling in his arm. He looked to his right and saw Leo still passed out with rumpled hair and slight stubble on his face that he wanted to kiss. So he did. He pressed light kisses to his cheeks and his chin then moved to each of his eye lids. He always fully enjoyed the mornings when he awoke before his beautiful lover.
Kalesia set her bag down on the ground next to her before taking a seat at the professors' table in the great hall. She had some tests to finish writing up before classes started for the week so she was doing it even while she ate her breakfast.

Jared whistled as he made his way to the potions classroom. He was planning to kidnap Selene for a day out in Hogsmead. She was always cooped up in her classroom grading papers or doing other such work. She was going to go stir crazy if she didn't get out to actually see the roses before she smelled them. He didn't bother knocking on her door before opening it up dramatically. "Okay young lady. You are going to get out of this classroom and live a little. And I am going to be your tour guide of life for the day.'

Reina was sitting in a booth at a cafe drinking coffe and reading the paper when Taylor came through the door. She hadn't seen her friend since they got back from Christmas break. Reina still wasn't totally sure how to feel at ease with her old friend with all the stuff going on lately. She had made the decision to join the deatheaters, but she hadn't told anyone. She was just so confused. When they first approached her, she didn't think much of it. She'd often been called the strongest which of her age so she thought that was why. Then over break they'd promised they could help her find out who set her house on fire and killed her parents. She still wasn't sure if it was them and they were just trying to throw her off or if it really was someone else, but at least she was getting somewhere. So there she was sitting in a cafe when that night she was supposed to be inducted into their ranks. There'd be no going back after she met with the deatheater in the dark forest who would transport her to the meeting.

Zane knocked on Lily's door with his coffee and a hot tea with sugar for Lily in one of his hands. They had plans to play wizards chess with the chess club today. He hadn't played in a while and he didn't want his skills to get rusty.

Usa-chii's Queen

Taylor nodded in understanding at Syrus' words. She groaned when he mentioned how early it was. "I was supposed to go out with some friends but they bailed." She turned as she took her drink and that was when she spotted Reina. "Rei!" She gave Syrus a 'one moment' gesture and rushed over to her friend who seemed to be lost in thought. "Rei, when did you get back? You didn't call me all break." Taylor frowned. "It's like you dropped off the planet."

Reid is still sleeping because ******** mornings...

Selene sat in her classroom grading papers as usual. She had been up for a couple hours already and she was almost done with all the papers. She didn't even look up as her door burst open and in came Jared with his loud voice. "Okay young lady. You are going to get out of this classroom and live a little. And I am going to be your tour guide of life for the day." She looked up from her papers to give him an annoyed look. "Why must you be so loud in the morning." She sighed and slipped her glasses off her nose to rub the bridge of it. "And I don't need your guide anywhere." She looked back up at him. She could tell by the look he was giving her, she knew he wasn't going to leave her alone. She sighed and straightened her papers. "Alright, I'll go." She stood and smoothed out her jeans. "Where exactly are you dragging me now?"

Leo was dead to the world. He was comfortable and warm and felt like a child cuddled with a giant teddy bear. That was until he felt a soft pressure on his face that seemed to move around it. When he felt in on his eyes, his eye brows scrunched together and he let out a low groan. "Huuugh~ I'm trying to sleep." His voice deep and husky from sleep. One of his eyes slowly opened to look up at the other man.

Seth is not working for me right now uggh ...

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Upon his arrival, Kendrix had a big grin on her face. She blushed slightly at his compliment, giving a light giggle. "Thanks, but I think you look good." He did. His jeans and black coat looked great on him. She wondered he was wearing under his coat. It wouldn't matter. She would think he looked good in whatever he wore. That's what being twitter-pated did to a girl. She stepped up and pecked him on the cheek. "So, what do we have planned today?" Her mind was still trying to grab onto the concept that she was now dating Seth Greyback-Potter. They definitely weren't an expected couple. Nor were they normal. But that didn't bother the young girl.

Brett yawned lightly. He was tired after the long Order meeting last night. It seemed that the Deatheaters were on the move more than ever now and they had to keep they guard up and an eye out. There were even rumors that they may be targeting students to join them. Brett furrowed his brow. He hoped his students were smarter than that. That they wouldn't fall for the bull that was spat out by those evil recruiters. The Flying instructor walked into the Great Hall and took his usual seat at the teacher's table. He sighed happily when a full cup of coffee appeared before him. Praise be to the day they decided to start serving coffee at the school for the Professors. Brett to the cup in his hand and began drinking the hot beverage, not even bothering to add any cream of sugar to the bitter liquid.

At the sound of the knock on her door, Lily grabbed her coat and scarf. It would be cold in the halls to the chess club, after all. She was so excited. It had been awhile since the two friends had played. Plus, if they had time later, they would begin they move into the Room of Requirement for the mini senior prank. It was all just so exciting for the small girl. "Good morrow Zane!" Lily replied happily as she exited her room. She saw the two cups in his hands and the familiar scent of her favorite sweetened tea entered her nostrils. "I see you picked up some drinks this morning." She said with a big smile.

"How nice of them." Syrus joked. Taylor then spotted her friend and went over to talk to the other girl. She looked really happy to see her. Syrus smiled lightly. She was awfully cute when she got excited. As she visited, the Slytherin boy worked on making her drink.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hugh gave him a drowsy smirk. "I know. Don't mind me," he kissed the younger man's nose, "I'm just enjoying the view."

Kalesia saw Brett walk into the great hall and start drinking plain black coffee. She grimaced, "How do you drink your coffee like that?" She had a major sweet tooth herself so she couldn't stand drinking something so bitter.

Jared smirked evilly. "Something you hate. Something fun." He clasped her hand and led her through the castle. He was going to take her ice skating. He knew she was terrible at it so he was going to enjoy catching her every time she fell. He was evil that way.

Reina smiled at the other girl. "Yeah, sorry. I got caught up in some stuff. Your holiday was good though I hope? Your parents didn't drive you too crazy?"

Zane took a sip of his coffee as they began walking. "Yeah, it seems I accidentally got a cup of tea with my coffee. You wouldn't happen to know anyone who would like it would you?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

Usa-chii's Queen

Taylor sighed. She knew there was more her friend wasn't telling but she wouldn't push her. Taylor laughed. "No, my parents were fine. I actually didn't spend to much time with them." Taylor looked up as Syrus called her over saying her drink was ready. She smiled and jumped up to collect her drink. As she was up there, Syrus said something that made her laugh and she thanked him for the drink. It was pretty obvious to the world that the two were totally flirting. She walked back to the table and sat down. "Don't you want anything?" She asked Reina. Taylor rose her brow as Reina was giving her a look and nudged her head toward Syrus. Taylor's eyes went wide. "No, now way. I'm just his tutor. So we've been hanging out." Taylor sipped her drink with a small blush on her cheeks. "It's not like I like him or anything..." She mumbled quietly to herself.

Reid is still sleeping because ******** mornings...

Selene was a grown woman dammit but for whatever cursed reason, she still blushed when Jared would take her hand and drag her through the halls. He had done it so much while they were in school together but it still got to her and she hated herself for it. Whenever he was around, it was like she was a teenage girl again. "Something I hate?" Selene tried to rack her brain for whatever it could be. Unfortunately, if Jared found it fun and it was something she hated, that didn't narrow down the list.

Leo chuckled deeply in his sleepy voice. "Enjoying the view huh? Too bad your scenery is gonna get up and shower." He leaned up and kissed the man's cheek. "We can stay in bed all day. What would the children say?" He sat up and the blanket fell around his waist exposing his naked, broad chest. Yes, he did indeed lift. Yes, he did work out.

Seth smiled and blushed when she pecked his cheek. "Man, I can get used to that." He took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "I thought we'd do some window shopping. If that's okay I mean?" He smiled when she agreed and so he started walking with her. "It is the last weekend before school starts again. MIght as well enjoy it, right?"

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Of course!" Kendrix smiled and nodded. They walked together down the hall and towards the courtyard to leave the campus. As soon as they made it to the courtyard, they were greeted with the sound of the snow crunching under their feet. It looked like it was a fresh fall. How lucky! They got to see a fresh fall. The snow was so pure and white, the shadows dancing on the surface a pretty light blue color. Since not many students were up at this hour, it was still untouched. Well, besides their own footprints behind them. "I can't believe the school break is almost over and we start again tomorrow." The break did fly by fast. One moment it was Christmas, the next she was was finding out Seth's secret, and now they were going on their first date right before school.
Date Outfit

As Kalesia asked her question, he gave a disgusted look to his cup. His tired mind realizing that he hadn't added anything to make the dark liquid more bearable to drink. "I don't even know myself." He looked around on the table for some cream and sugar. He spotted a small pitcher of flavored creamer on the table labeled 'Caramel Apple Spice'. He took hold of the pitcher and poured a good amount into his coffee cup. Another taste and he sighed in content. That was a lot better. "I usually am not an apple fan, but that was pretty good."

"Oh, I'm sure I know someone." Lily grinned. She happily took the tea when he handed it to her and immediately sipped on it. Her grin grew wider as she sipped contently. It was hot chocolate strawberry tea with just the right amount of sugar added to it. Zane knew her so well. She swayed back and for happily as the hot liquid ran across her tongue and down her throat. "How do you get this mixed perfectly?" She asked with a happy sigh.

Syrus said something witty when he handed Taylor his drink because he is sexy and witty and deserves all the loves! Now he must get back to work!

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hugh resisted the urge to pout because that wouldn't be very headmaster like. Instead he sighed, "If we must. How about we conserve water and shower together?' He moved gracefully from the bed and held out a hand to his lover with a salacious grin on his face. How did he get so lucky?

Kalesia giggled at his slow reaction. "You never were much of a morning person not even when I was a student. I remember my first flying lesson with you when you walked out still half asleep and told those of us who were good at flying to team up with the ones who needed help. I thought," she said looking up, '''Oh jeez, this can't be good.' I was one of the crappy flyers by the way," She pouted playfully at him, "I though I was going to be screwed on the final test if the teacher was like this." Then her expression brightened, "But you helped me out a lot in the end."

Jared looked over at her as they neared their destination. "Close your eyes," he said with a mischievous grin. When she complied he continued out the side door and led her to the frozen banks of the black lake. Normally these waters were dangerous, but not this time of year when most creatures travelled elsewhere for warmer weather. "You can open your eyes now."

Reina laughed at her best friend's grumbling. "I think you should go for it. You know how I feel about Slytherins, but he doesn't seem so bad." How the hell was she going to make it through this Deatheater thing? She was surrounded by Slytherins, and she hated Slytherins!

Zane shrugged and looked up at the ceiling as they walked. "I suppose it comes from practice. I worked at a coffee shop before I came to school here." He smiled down at her, "It was one of my more fun jobs actually."

Usa-chii's Queen

Taylor sighed and fiddled with her drink. She toook a moment to watch Syrus work. "Hmm, well maybe..." She said softly and looked away before he could catch her staring. "What about you?" She nudged her best friend under the table. "There is totally something you are keeping from me. What happened over break? Did you find a real hunk of a guy during break? What's on your mind Rei?" Taylor turned as the little bell of the door went off and her mood was instantly soured. The person she hated most had just walked through the door.

Reid stepped through the small door of the coffee shop. Is shoulders sraight and his head up and back in that confident manner he always held about him. He took a few steps toward the counter when he felt eyes on him. He scanned the small shop and as his eyes fell on a certain blonde and brunette, he smirked wickedly. "Well, I didn't know they took the trash out this early in the morning." He directed toward the blonde before looking to the brunette giving her a slightly less malicious glance. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he watched the blonde Gryffindors eyes narrow. "I didn't know they let wild animals in here." He grinned at her comeback. "If you'd like to see an animal, I can show you one later tonight if you wish." He laughed as it looked like the blonde was about to get out of her chair and strangle him but her friend stopped her. Reid continued to the counter and found Syrus behind it looking a little perturbed. "Hey Syrus, I didn't know you were working here." He glanced to the two girls who seemed to be ignoring him now. "What's got you in a sour mood?" He smirked. "Having some trouble with the patrons?"

Selene simply sighed as she let Jared blindly lead her out into the cold. What in the world was this man thinking? It's not like they were teenagers still. He couldn't just do-"You can open your eyes now." Selene opened her eyes and then blinked them in surprise. She was string out at the frozen black lake. Is this what he wanted to show her? "Jared," She said his name slightly confused and softly. "I've SEEN the frozen lake before, what are we doing h-" She turned to look at him when he was suddenly dangling ice skating shoes in front of her. she instinctively took a step back. "Jared," His name was stern and affirmative this time. "You KNOW I don't skate." She shook her head at him, taking another step back but their interlocked hands keeping her from completely escaping. "I'm not doing this."

Leo let Hugh pull him from the bed, the sheet pooling on the floor. Leo used their joint hands to pull the other man to him. "Mmmm. If I didn't know any better old man, I would guess you were a lot younger than you are." he chuckled lowly and gave Hugh's a** a nice squeeze. "But then again, you are way to experienced to not be your age." He led Hugh to the shower room and slid the door closed.

Seth walked with Kendrix looking at all the shops and such. "Break did indeed seem shorter this year. Tomorrow its back to the usual old classes." He sighed. That meant less time with Kendrix.

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kendrix looked up at Seth, who had sounded a bit upset with his last sentence. It took her a moment to realize that with the start of school, there would be less chances together, as they only had one class together. It made her a bit sad too. She tried to think of something to cheer him up. "Well, we still have our dueling class together, and I can always sit by you at lunch since our house tables are next to each other." She smiled at him and stopped in front of him. "Besides, even when we're apart and not together like this." She place a hand on her heart and the other on his. "We'll be with each other here, until we meet again." There was a pause for a moment then she dropped her hands, laughing nervously. "I'm sorry, that sounded rather cheesy, didn't it?"
Date Outfit

Brett chuckled. "I remember that." He looked her straight in the eyes and smiled. "I wasn't worried though. I knew you could do it. You just needed a little guidance and practice." He sat back in his chair and began sipping his coffee again. "I know a good flyer when I see one. Whether they are in the making or already have the confidence." He sent down the now empty cup and started to pour another one. "Although, I never guess the young lady who was afraid to fly would one day be sorring herself into a teaching position here with me."

"Wow, really?" Lily awed. And as always when she learned a new fun fact about him that Zane hadn't mentioned before, came the dozens of questions she had to have answered. "What was it like? What different drinks did you make? What's a secret menu? Is it like the Chamber of Secrets, but for frothy beverages?" And on and on the questions came, even as they entered the classroom with the other chess members already playing a few games. "Have you ever made a Frappacino? What is that?"

As Syrus worked and glance here and there at the girls, they found they were joined by another. He turned away quickly when Reid noticed the girls. Maybe he would make a few idiotic jabs and leave, not noticing Syrus. The brunette boy wished for it in his head. He didn't feel like dealing with any harassment being spotted like this might bring. But his simple wishes for Reid's departure turned to anger as the snarky remarks turned into a sexual tease. Syrus tensed up. He had to stay calm and cool as much as possible as Reid finally noticed and addressed him for A) He was at work and had to be pleasent and B) They were in the same house and only a few rooms away. And he didn't feel like getting into fights whenever he wanted to go to his room.
"You could say that." He sighed in annoyance. "I think I can handle it though." I have to, in the least. He thought. "So, what brings you to this place? Drink? Grabbing something to eat instead of dinning at the Great Hall?"

Dapper Fairy

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hugh grabbed the shampoo and began to lather his lovers soft locks. He took great enjoyment in messaging the smaller man's scalp. Showering was his favourite naked activity right underneath naked bed activities.

Kalesia almost blushed at his compliment, but she also felt her heart drop a little bit. Would he always see her as his student? She'd always had a schoolgirl crush on him, and those feelings hadn't gone away as she grew older. Even guys she dated in college had never made her heart stutter the way it did when she was near him. She was almost thirty dammit! It was time for this nonsense to stop. "Always such a charmer aren't you professor Evans," she said with a cat-like smile on her face that more than one had fallen victim to. Well then, she would just have to show him she wasn't a child anymore.

Jared simply smiled, "I guess if you're too scared..." He let the sentence hang in the air knowing she hated when he alluded to her weaknesses. He'd gotten quite good at egging her on back in their school days. He was the head boy of Slytherin back in those days as a seventh year, and she was already making a name for herself as a third year. He was an eighteen year old playboy then so he wasn't exactly interested in the fourteen year old her, sexually speaking, but he had enjoyed watching her turn red in anger when he teased her. It was as if she were a pet to him. Lately though, since she had come to teach here, he could see that she had grown from an awkward, young teen to a confident, beautiful woman.

Reina had to put in a major effort not to react to Reid's presence in the cafe. She knew he was also going to be going into the forest that night to join the deatheaters. She couldn't help but envy how at ease he was about the whole thing while she was a nervous wreck. She'd never thought much of him before outside of her usual dislike for all things snake, but soon they would be allies. It was a little surreal to be honest since she'd never said as much as a single word to him before. She turned her attention to Taylor. "Do you want to leave?" she asked her knowing that Taylor hated being around racist people like the slytherin who had just walked in.

Zane laughed at her secret menu questions then answered the last one she'd asked, "Yes I've made those a lot since their pretty popular among muggles. It's like a smoothie except with coffee instead of fruits, but I have made them with strawberry flavouring. Would you like me to make you one sometime? It's pretty good."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces