Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
More specifically the Barclays Premier League. I want to know your opinions, what football team you support and even some predictions if you have them smile

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
I support Arsenal, I don't think we're going to win until we have an experienced team and a decent goalkeeper though.
MistMonkey
I support Arsenal, I don't think we're going to win until we have an experienced team and a decent goalkeeper though.
You have a better chance than my team: Liverpool. emo

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Moral Pot

Well look on the bright side, you've got a promising Roy Hodgson to manage you this season, Rafa simply couldn't cope for much longer at Liverpool with him being at arms with your owners (Have they sold the club yet? )

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Moral Pot
MistMonkey

haha don't worry we'll both be in the top four
I'm a Villa Supporter. I don't think we are going to do well this year. What with the loss of O'Neill and Milner. The management sucks. I think they have the wrong approach. Instead of tightening the purses strings and constantly selling any players we have that make a mark, (which is only going to stilt the growth of the club), I think we should try to keep the best squad possible and make a mark on the big events and make our money that way. I want Villa to be a great team with great players, not a Scrooge McDuck with a mediocre record.
slimd2
Moral Pot

Well look on the bright side, you've got a promising Roy Hodgson to manage you this season, Rafa simply couldn't cope for much longer at Liverpool with him being at arms with your owners (Have they sold the club yet? )
Yeah, that is true. : 3

And as far as I know, the owners haven't changed yet. There was some Chinese businessman who wanted to buy Liverpool a while ago, but that never went through.

@Mist: Thanks for the encouragement. xD

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
@Lapinporokoira: One of the downsides of football is the owners will always put money first, it's sad really. If it wasn't for Abromovich i'm willing to wager Chelsea would still be sitting in mid-table (Though it shames me to say it)

@Moral Pot: Well provided Hodgson makes good use of his options I don't see Liverpool not returning to the the top four.
i am a chelsea die hard fan , ilove all the players and now new transfers banayoun and ramires are playing well surely chelsea is gonna win the title again
slimd2
@Lapinporokoira: One of the downsides of football is the owners will always put money first, it's sad really. If it wasn't for Abromovich i'm willing to wager Chelsea would still be sitting in mid-table (Though it shames me to say it)

@Moral Pot: Well provided Hodgson makes good use of his options I don't see Liverpool not returning to the the top four.
Yeah, and especially now since Liverpool is FINALLY going to get a new owner. : 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff