Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

I can't stop listening to Teen Dream at the moment.
Do you have a favorite album or song?

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Haven't heard the 1st album. Discovered their 2nd album like a month after their toured here, which was somewhat annoying

Teen Dream's in my top 10 for this year so far, can't decide whether I prefer it to the 2nd album, depends on the mood I'm in. Really need to get this on vinyl, as the DVD sounds interesting

Favourite song is 'You Came to Me'

Dapper Millionaire

5,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
I watched them open for Vampire Weekend.

Let's just say, that the couple sitting next to me fell asleep.

Maybe their recordings are good (I wouldn't know), but they bombed live.

Proxy Consumer

I really like Beach House, Victoria's voice is awesome. My heart is with "Real Love" I absolutely love that song. I've never heard them live, but if they came to my city, I would totally go to see them no matter what.
Wedding Bell is my favorite song of theirs, not a huge fan but i like them
I was literally just listening to Beach House.
Beach House - Better Times, that is.
zebra is such a nice song
Devotion is my favorite of their albums. So nice to fall asleep to.
I love Beach House. Walk In The Park from Teen Dream is my favorite.

Profitable Prophet

15,800 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Wow old post revived. Saw them twice live recently, at 2 very different venues. Funny seeing me mention I want to see them live, as I've seen them twice recently

First was at the Recital Hall. Place always tricky acoustics and they struggled through their set. Bass was ridiculously loud. Background had some psychedelic projections but it wasn't that interesting. Considering how much I had been looking forward to this performance, as Grizzly Bear killed it here live a year earlier, this was pretty disappointing as I thought they would be suited to the venue. "10 Mile Stereo" is beyond amazing live though, Alex just goes crazy on the pedals and that textured guitar sound on the song is even better live

Next saw them at an outdoor festival. Weather didn't particularly suit them, it was threatening to rain every minute. Would've been nice to have them play on a nice Summer's day. Fairly big crowd, so got caught pretty far back. Sound issues again at the start but they improved as they got into their set. Everyone got into it a lot more because it felt more relaxed. Set was way too short though
i just discovered them.
heart of chambers:3

Big Fairy

Their first album is really good.
Second album is good.
Third album is spoken so highly of and I think it's their worst hands down.
Her voice sounds severally less appetizing on it. neutral

Anxious Prophet

lover of mine is my favorite at the moment.
i have a big crush on both victoria and alex.
love-a-love-love
80% of the reason I went to see vampire weekend was to see beach house. Victoria Legrand is sooooooooooo ******** tight. Gotta say my favorite song is Used to Be. (But i've only heard teen dream and devotion.)
I'm so excited because I ordered Teen Dream on vinyl! I love that album. I also have Devotion on hold at the library so yeah I'll have a fun week. But my favorite song by them would probably have to be Silver Soul or 10 Mile Stereo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff