Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Winner

Well, there's a handful of 'em. One I first heard was the Mosquito Song by Queens of the Stone Age.

Though, it kind of loses the eating people part if you try to research it. Forgot what it was, exactly. I prefer mah interpretation of it though, a bit more dramatic than a song about pigs.
Cannibalism...

Reminds me of that movie Hannibal

Original Winner

The Hannibal movies kind of lost the touch in mah opinion. Not sure when. Probably the part like, "I'M GOING TO FRY YOUR BRAIN AND FEEDS THEM TO YOU!"

Original Winner

Anyhow, I gotta go for today. xP

-Wooosh.-
Hmm

Well I only saw it once, and that was when I was about 8 or something, I think it was newest one that came out, I'll have to check.
Every time I come back to see if someone posted, it's still about cannibalism. crying

edit: bye vile.
Alright Bye -

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image User Image User Image

Axis Powers

Eh...I've got to scan these.
*head desk*
Than comes the computer s**t.
Oh well...the...after...is always...after...

ℋєтαℓια

Miss actress
Every time I come back to see if someone posted, it's still about cannibalism. crying

Domo doesn't like crying

User Image
@ Intibulous - Ahah then we change subject from cannibalism to something else. Ummmmm thinking of a topic.... hmmm....yes, I am typing this as I go. Ok how about the weather? ahah

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Miss actress

edit: bye vile.

Axis Powers

I must admit I quite invited that, terribly sorry,
but, what can you expect with a thread titled 'I want to eat you'?
sweatdrop

ℋєтαℓια

@ Lily - Ahah true. xd

Original Winner

Miss actress
@ Intibulous - Ahah then we change subject from cannibalism to something else. Ummmmm thinking of a topic.... hmmm....yes, I am typing this as I go. Ok how about the weather? ahah
Winter is best, because to store a body, you can just throw it outside during the times of heavier snow.

Aaaand, now I'm off for the night. Just had dinner and all that and was checkin' in one last time.

-Poofs.-
l Vile l
Miss actress
Winter is best, because to store a body, you can just throw it outside during the times of heavier snow.

Aaaand, now I'm off for the night. Just had dinner and all that and was checkin' in one last time.

-Poofs.-

you're mean.

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Axis Powers

Lul, I'll be PMing art so no worries.
And just so everyone's clear,
I drew three people, and now I'm done.