Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Gawker

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
-Rape Scene-
You are welcome to voice your opinion as well.

Okay, probably going to piss some people off but what else is new.

Abortion: My personal view is that I would not do it. I took the chance of having sex and if I can handle what is going in I can take what may come out. That is just me though, I can not speak for the women that may be sick, raped, children, etc. Some females have to have an abortion or it may kill them. If you are raped by anybody, not just family members I can see why some would have an abortion.

You don't have to be raped by a family member to still not feel hatred and pain. If you feel like you would feel hatred for the child even if it isn't its fault then why have it? Yeah, there is adoption. Some people don't want to have to worry if the child is getting abused, raped, or mistreated. So I am Pro-choice, even though I personally would never do it.

Adoption: Yeah it may seem okay, but I would have to sit down and know the family throughout the whole pregnancy. There are so many kids suffering in orphanages right now it doesn't seem right to put them through that hell. Not saying that all foster/adoptive parents are bad, just stating the fact that the world is a s**t hole now. That and they get to go through their lives wondering, "why didn't they want me, was I bad, did I do something wrong?" In a way I think I would rather be aborted then given up going house to house all my life.

So that is my rant, I hate people that shove their beliefs that it is wrong down others throats. Nobody knows anything about what that mother may be going through or is forced to do. So there. ;D

This is a very fence-sitting post? Are you pro choice or life? I confused arh?

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
storm their shores
yeah, agree....

i think, when it comes to gay marriage so many people are finally supporting it, and being all "if you dont' want a gay marriage, don't have one"
i feel the same with abortion. if you don't want one, don't have one
but i don't think women should be called murderers because they want control over their body.

ect ect

3nodding

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Xunlyn
-Rape Scene-
You are welcome to voice your opinion as well.

Okay, probably going to piss some people off but what else is new.

Abortion: My personal view is that I would not do it. I took the chance of having sex and if I can handle what is going in I can take what may come out. That is just me though, I can not speak for the women that may be sick, raped, children, etc. Some females have to have an abortion or it may kill them. If you are raped by anybody, not just family members I can see why some would have an abortion.

You don't have to be raped by a family member to still not feel hatred and pain. If you feel like you would feel hatred for the child even if it isn't its fault then why have it? Yeah, there is adoption. Some people don't want to have to worry if the child is getting abused, raped, or mistreated. So I am Pro-choice, even though I personally would never do it.

Adoption: Yeah it may seem okay, but I would have to sit down and know the family throughout the whole pregnancy. There are so many kids suffering in orphanages right now it doesn't seem right to put them through that hell. Not saying that all foster/adoptive parents are bad, just stating the fact that the world is a s**t hole now. That and they get to go through their lives wondering, "why didn't they want me, was I bad, did I do something wrong?" In a way I think I would rather be aborted then given up going house to house all my life.

So that is my rant, I hate people that shove their beliefs that it is wrong down others throats. Nobody knows anything about what that mother may be going through or is forced to do. So there. ;D

This is a very fence-sitting post? Are you pro choice or life? I confused arh?

Pro-Choice.
Lulz. In the CB? Good luck with that.
-Rape Scene-
Phancie
-Rape Scene-
Phancie

TL;DR

but abortion is fine

get over it

Actually read and you will see I agree. Derp.

I did.

for people who have been raped, sick, or are children.
some people just don't want kids.

derp.

That is what I said, Derp.
I guess I need to look it over and see if it makes sense.

you said nothing about "just because" abortions, which is usually seen as wrong.

abortion isn't wrong in any way, unless you're keeping the fetuses in jars to preserve and later eat them.

otherwise, it's fine.

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Phancie
-Rape Scene-
Phancie
-Rape Scene-
Phancie

TL;DR

but abortion is fine

get over it

Actually read and you will see I agree. Derp.

I did.

for people who have been raped, sick, or are children.
some people just don't want kids.

derp.

That is what I said, Derp.
I guess I need to look it over and see if it makes sense.

you said nothing about "just because" abortions, which is usually seen as wrong.

abortion isn't wrong in any way, unless you're keeping the fetuses in jars to preserve and later eat them.

otherwise, it's fine.

What I am trying to say is that my opinion only matters to me and that other people should not judge people who have been raped, are children, etc. I reckon I can see where the confusion hit. Sorry I was rude instead of trying to fix the situation. Long story short I personally believe people should worry about themselves and not what other mother to be's are going through.
I can say that I have actually been in this situation and I chose abortion. -insert 10 people screaming that I'm a 'murderer' ectect- To be honest, I'm 20 years old, live on my own in a pretty shitty house and I'm in between jobs. I can barely support myself. While my boyfriend is very loving and supportive and told me that whatever decision I made he would support, I couldn't bring a child into the world right now. And I wouldn't just pop out a baby knowing full well it would be going right into someone else's arms because I could not support another life.

Although that's what I chose, and I'm okay with my decision, I think about that baby every single day...

But seriously, pro-choice. If you want to keep your baby, then by all means please do. Just do what's best for them.

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
xFenrir
I can say that I have actually been in this situation and I chose abortion. -insert 10 people screaming that I'm a 'murderer' ectect- To be honest, I'm 20 years old, live on my own in a pretty shitty house and I'm in between jobs. I can barely support myself. While my boyfriend is very loving and supportive and told me that whatever decision I made he would support, I couldn't bring a child into the world right now. And I wouldn't just pop out a baby knowing full well it would be going right into someone else's arms because I could not support another life.

Although that's what I chose, and I'm okay with my decision, I think about that baby every single day...

But seriously, pro-choice. If you want to keep your baby, then by all means please do. Just do what's best for them.

I can only imagine how tough it was. I agree with you 100% though. 3nodding
-Rape Scene-
xFenrir

I can only imagine how tough it was. I agree with you 100% though. 3nodding

It was a rough time, but my boyfriend was there every step of the way, and that got me through. I couldn't ask for someone better than him. heart The only thing I was set on was being knocked out for the procedure, so I wouldn't remember it. It's been a lot easier just having half a day blanked out than knowing all the way what's happening...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff