Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Does anyone here actually like it? And please explain why.
Depends on what class it's for , I enjoy art or english homework , but math and science , hellz no.
Back to school again yay! Well sort of.
school yes i see friends homework no

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Deranged Pancake
Depends on what class it's for , I enjoy art or english homework , but math and science , hellz no.

Lol i see well i was wondering when someone would say something like that. I love art and science but homework i can't stand and i do not like tests to much either. How about you?

Meena Reine's Pardner

Invisible Informer

14,500 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've got mixed feelings about back to school.
I'm real excited for the chem course I've signed up for, but I have yet to finish my college essays nor my calc test.

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
i haet it man ******** school
Rukongai Straydog
Deranged Pancake

Lol i see well i was wondering when someone would say something like that. I love art and science but homework i can't stand and i do not like tests to much either. How about you?

Well if I'm pretty pro at all the topics being covered by the test then I don't mind them as much , but I hate tests that make me second guess a lot and just drag on to long.

Hilarious Businesswoman

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • First step to fame 200
Its like i want to go back cux im bored n all
but i dont wanna go back cux of teachers,homework, n cux i lov summa

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Deranged Pancake
Rukongai Straydog
Deranged Pancake

Well if I'm pretty pro at all the topics being covered by the test then I don't mind them as much , but I hate tests that make me second guess a lot and just drag on to long.

I see, sounds a lot like me. I dont like it to much myself when I have to do that on some tests, I think that is why i dislike them in general lol
sch is great ,,u get to see the person heart

Distinct Tycoon

I would like it... if the teachers weren't so annoying.
inperfect azzahra chan
sch is great ,,u get to see the person heart
Lolwut?
teekolynn
i haet it man ******** school

Maybe you should go back so you can learn to spell and talk like a smart person.
I don't mind math homework, strictly because I know that's the only way to "study" for it. As for most my other classes I don't enjoy it, but I do end up understanding the topics better after I do the assignments. Only issue I have is when a teacher gives filler homework that seems very unnecessary, considering I work 45+ hours a week and am a full time student XD I miss my social life... XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff