Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i hear that there's a new ring coming out super excited wanted to hear some comments on what it could be.

Bobannan's Wife

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,750 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
You high?

It'd probably be one of the ones in the thread where the showed the teaser animations for some new rings .-.

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
ah k never knew
you never know, they could add a ring

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Crazy Joker
you never know, they could add a ring

They *could* add a ring. They most likely *will* add a ring. But at this precise moment, other than teasers for things they're working on, there have been no concrete announcements nor any schedule or even potential schedule for when they're to be released... if they make it to release at all.
iiiio13
i hear that there's a new ring coming out super excited wanted to hear some comments on what it could be.

Nobody knows about any new rings coming out immediately (or in the immediate future).

There has been the release of Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor rings from the Valentines and Easter Events (some people still haven't heard of those, so just checking). Also, they're reportedly working a lot on summoning rings, along with a bunch of other rings (they describe them as attack, healing, and buff rings, at least). Two animations for these were shown to us, and in a teaser for something else, they snuck in two new ringslot [as in, the ring as they appear when you're wearing them] pictures (one of which was connected to one of the animations shown previously).

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
so usually around how long is a new ring added?

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
it might be awesome or not rolleyes

6,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
i am 100% sure that more rings will come out wink

Lonely Genius

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Is there any way to sell duplicate rings? I see them on Marketplace, but mine seem soulbound. the best I can do is salvage the orbs by destroying them.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
pixie 39
Is there any way to sell duplicate rings? I see them on Marketplace, but mine seem soulbound. the best I can do is salvage the orbs by destroying them.
Please go read this thread. It's at the top of the forum. You're supposed to have at least given it a glance before you jumped in.

Friendly Explorer

nice.. smile
i WANT A NEW RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp
i WANT A NEW RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items