Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WAS IT GOOD OR BAD? DO U THINK THAT THERE WAS INOF DETAIL COMPARED TO THE COMIC?

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Scott Pilgrim was Awesome!!!!! I never read the comic but the movie was awesome!!!! biggrin

Kawaii Girl

Scott Pilgrim was one of the best movies I've seen in my life. And I work at a movie theater, so I've seen a lot of movies. However, I have not had the chance to read the comic (didn't know it existed until after the movie) so I have no idea how it compares, but the movie was indeed an epic of epic epicness as the movie poster proclaims.

Shameless Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It looks good as a movie. I haven't been able to read the manga though. It's really hard to get into to. I admit when I saw the trailer I wanted to see it. I might see it when it gets to DVD just for the fun of it.
Really good movie, but the books give way more detail and show that the movie kinda pushed everything together still leaving alot out and mixing things up. So definetly read the books if you enjoy the movie c;

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The movie was pretty good, it had a few laughs, I haven't read the manga yet, I've been meaning to though.
I personally haven't scene it yet, but everyone says go see it because it is awesome.
I haven't rlly seen the movie or read the book yet. But friends who have keep telling me how epic the movie was. So I guess the movie until I actually read the book itself

Bashful Bunny

4,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
It was AWESOME.
A movie-going geek's wet dream.
Also, I thought the vegan jokes were hilarious (I'm vegan.)
However, I haven't read any of the comics.
It was a hilarious movie, and I haven't seen any comics yet.

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I loved the movie. The sad thing was, I was practically the only one in the theater watching it where I was. People missed out on a great movie. I did not know the comics existed though... :/

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i want to see it

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I cant wait to go see it im so excited about it.

Widower

Greedy Hoarder

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Scott Pilgrim was amazing! My mom's boyfriend has the comic, and I'm going to start reading it whenever I have time. Hopefully it will be just as good as the movie. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff