Welcome to Gaia! ::

whormoan
Flagpole Sitta
whormoan
Flagpole Sitta
So my boyfriend and I have been together since December and we had a talk today about how despite us being together it's still an emotional gamble and I'm realizing I'm okay with that.

However, before I started dating him I was really into another boy but he lived too far away for me to really date. Well, we were extremely close and we thought maybe we kinda were in loved, but I knew the reality that it wasn't going to work because we were too far away. Recently I've been having dreams about him but the problem is is that my boyfriend and I are together and my friend stopped talking to me 100%.

These dreams are nagging me and I want to talk to him but he refuses to talk to me.

How can I get him to talk to me or how can I get over it? I'm thinking it's the slight rough patch I'm trying to get through. I think it's the idea of the emotional gamble that I'm afraid of whereas when my friend and I were close and talking there was no emotional gamble. He was ready to be with me 110%.

Advice?
Honeslty, I had some problems a long a** time ago thinking of people. But, I thought they would go away after time, so I just stuck it out for the long run hoping they'd go away.. and you know what? They did go away now I'm fine not recollating over anyone in the past. But, if you are truely in love, my advice is stay single until you get your emotions worked out and find the right one.

Well I mostly feel the need to apologize considering my friend is the one that told him what was going on instead of me. :l
Your friend told your boyfriend? ;o

My best friend told the friend that I liked that I was dating my current boyfriend. *I* wanted to be the one to tell him and that's how I'd planned it but she didn't think that I ought to be happy or someshit?
The Brothers Death Spiral

bandaids

and that people have cheated on you previously is the least surprising thing i've heard today

Couldn't you have just said bandaids?

And trust me, it doesn't surprise me anymore either.
Flagpole Sitta
Natt_The_oddist
Well which option makes you most comfortable?

-You could break up with him and ask this guy for a chance.
-Accept that he does't care to speak to you and make it work with who you have now.
-Try and talk to this other guy for some closure. (If he won't respond to you after 2 weeks of trying, give it up.)
-Get to know how your boyfriend really feels about you to know if he really wants you more. (Just don't be direct.)

Pretty much 2 is pretty the way to go.

I already talked to my boyfriend about how he feels and we set stuff straight but it's just gonna be a gamble for now. 3nodding

I know what you mean.
You don't know who you have until they're gone.
Flagpole Sitta

bandaids

and that people have cheated on you previously is the least surprising thing i've heard today

no because that's not what they're called here

and if you're conscious of your many flaws then maybe you should do something about them rather than burying your ******** head and putting up with shitty situations of your own creation

Then be prepared to be asked that question a lot.

And because for some futile reason I seem to think I deserve some sort of American-Dream-like fantasy. It's quite possibly my own imagination that's creating my shitty situations but I attribute that to my shitty childhood and lack of a father figure.
Natt_The_oddist
Flagpole Sitta
Natt_The_oddist
Well which option makes you most comfortable?

-You could break up with him and ask this guy for a chance.
-Accept that he does't care to speak to you and make it work with who you have now.
-Try and talk to this other guy for some closure. (If he won't respond to you after 2 weeks of trying, give it up.)
-Get to know how your boyfriend really feels about you to know if he really wants you more. (Just don't be direct.)

Pretty much 2 is pretty the way to go.

I already talked to my boyfriend about how he feels and we set stuff straight but it's just gonna be a gamble for now. 3nodding

I know what you mean.
You don't know who you have until they're gone.

I just need to settle down, I suppose. :]
Flagpole Sitta
Flagpole Sitta

bandaids

and if you're conscious of your many flaws then maybe you should do something about them rather than burying your ******** head and putting up with shitty situations of your own creation

And because for some futile reason I seem to think I deserve some sort of American-Dream-like fantasy. It's quite possibly my own imagination that's creating my shitty situations but I attribute that to my shitty childhood and lack of a father figure.

then break up like i said and seek therapy until you're less of a broken person rolleyes

Because I don't have faith in therapy. I think I just need to grow the ******** up.
Flagpole Sitta
Flagpole Sitta

then break up like i said and seek therapy until you're less of a broken person rolleyes

Because I don't have faith in therapy. I think I just need to grow the ******** up.

well whatever you do do it soon to spare the li your particular brand of whiny idiotic s**t

Tell that to the rest of LI. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces