Welcome to Gaia! ::

An adopted child of mine has suggested that I assist you.

I'll forward my fee within the next 48 hours.

(Nire darling your a sweetie but you really should have introduced me to your gaia father lol xD )
Hi there Mummy~ XD Well technically that's an inside joke coming from a friend of ours~

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
haha that song is great.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
NireFang
Hmmm... Err... that's not so fun there are less people to do battle with... I hope that rebel gets more fish to fry~

It's not so much about having fun in battle as it is gloating and the feeling of superiority after an absolutely crushing defeat. About being able to say to your enemy "You were a fool to ever think that you could challenge me," boot firmly in his face and a head full of the knowledge that his name will ever-after exist as nothing more in the guild halls as a frightened whisper of why one dare never cross the master less they meet their end as awfully as did he... But I suppose we have each to ourselves a different sense of fun.

Note to self: remember to invite numbers 18 & 19 to the guild and the clan.
Hmmm... It's time for a nap, now, but I wonder... When I get up will I find that my little army has expanded to twenty? Perhaps even more? Time will tell, I suppose, but for now to sleep perchance to dream.

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
Matasoga

"You were a fool to ever think that you could challenge me," boot firmly in his face and a head full of the knowledge that his name will ever-after exist as nothing more in the guild halls as a frightened whisper of why one dare never cross the master less they meet their end as awfully as did he... But I suppose we have each to ourselves a different sense of fun.

that does sound pretty fun. I think i might pay to see you do that lol

Lonely Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
misswho

(Nire darling your a sweetie but you really should have introduced me to your gaia father lol xD )

Is he really your adopted son in real life or just in Gaia? I'm getting confused..
Blackwire13
misswho

Is he really your adopted son in real life or just in Gaia? I'm getting confused..

lol Just Gaia~ XD
haha! xD oh Gosh no lol xD

for a start i am in merry old England xD Nire just happened to call me mummy hehe xD

(btw, when did that start? lol xD)

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Total Slaughter. Fitting.

Lonely Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
(When did what start?)

Winter Guardian

19,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Timid 100
ok im confused

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
It seems that my challenger is a no-show. I'm on-line most of the day (or I suppose, more accurately, all night) for most everyday, and I haven't seen him. I think I'll give him a week before I have no choice but to declare myself winner, by default.
I'll be reposting this in the first post so that all might see it and make some edits in regard to the schedule, as well.

I'm sorry for not announcing this sooner, everyone, but I was waiting just like you were and was just as in the dark. He is notoriously unreliable, so I will warn you that we may just win by forfeit.
See no fun.. -Yesh I'm the fighting type~-

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
NireFang
See no fun.. -Yesh I'm the fighting type~-

I may not be the martial type, but I'd still rather end this violently. He was on for about a minute today, but not only did he not IM me (which should be his responsibility as the challenger) but he disappeared before I could contact him.
well I suppose we will need to just wait...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff