Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Clarification on the recent CI Cleanup announcement!

Hey all,

Just wanted to take a moment to clarify this announcement a bit since we've seen some pretty wild speculation about the message and we don't want anyone to have gotten the wrong idea about what we were trying to say!

Basically, this announcement was to let everyone know that we've gone ahead and removed a LOT of the older non-victory items as prizes from the CI. We've heard you loud and clear- we know you've long requested the removal of many of these older items from the CI, so we've obliged!

Anyway, we hope the removal of many of these older non-victory items will make getting items from playing a CI more enjoyable experience overall. Hope this also makes the announcement a bit more clear for some of you fabulous Gaians who have expressed confusion about its meaning.

Be well biggrin
Sisky

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Join us for Ask the Admin

Hey Gaians! You can join us now for this week's Ask the Admin!

You can join the discussion thread here!
The Sharkpocalypse is HERE! CHOMP!

With Discovery Channel's recent "Shark Week", the release of the disturbingly hilarious SyFy movie "Sharknado", and the fact that sharks are turning up on New York subway cars, it should be evident to all Gaians that the SHARKPOCALYPSE is here! I, for one, am rather happy about this! Of course, I might be biased...

Join us for some sharktastic fun in the Sharkpocalypse forum here!

CHOMP!
*swims off to lurk in the depths once more*

Scurvy Pirate

What the Fluff Cleanup Underway

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm beginning the process of removing those soulbound Event Pet: Fluff and Event Pet: Pegacorn Fluff items from your inventories. This shouldn't take too long and hopefully won't blow anything up, though I do have the monkeys at the ready to take the blame for me if I need them to. If you see either of those items poof from your inventory, that's me so don't worry, you're not being hacked. I'll update this once all the removals have been completed.

Scurvy Pirate

What the Fluff Cleanup Complete!

Alright! The cleanup went off without a hitch and I didn't have to let the monkeys loose. At this point, everyone's Event Pet: Fluff and Event Pet: Pegacorn Fluff should be removed. If yours somehow survived the wipe, congratulations, it's still the same! Please file a bug report in the Bug Reports & Technical Support forum if you do still have it in your inventory and I'll remove it for you.

To clarify some of the confusion I saw with this, the Event Pet items were only meant to be used in the event. The only pet from Summer that will be used in the initial launch of the Pets system is the one named Pet: Pegacorn Fluff. The Event Pet Food: Virtual Piggy items will also be used in the full Pets system so those will remain bound for now. Hope that clears up any confusion you might have had and yay for not taking down the site!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
It's survey time! Looking for your feedback! biggrin

Hey everyone!

We're looking for some feedback on what types of content make you want to participate in a website, as well as feedback on representing your style with an avatar. If you have a few moments to answer our simple survey and share your thoughts with us, we'd sure appreciate it! Our survey can be found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/758M9HG

Please be aware that the survey is being run through our Survey Monkey account. Please note that this survey will NOT ask you for your Gaia password or username. Anything asking you for your password is a phishing link and should be reported!

Thanks in advance for your participation! biggrin

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Gaia Security Deposit Box Poll

Hey everyone I wanted to take a minute to get your feedback around an idea that we’ve been kicking around the office and that many of you have suggested in the past, a Gaia Security Deposit Box.

Please visit this thread to let us know your opinion!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Hey Gaians! You can join us now for this week's Ask the Admin!

Scurvy Pirate

Towns 1 Issues

Just so you all know, this is not our attempt at taking down Towns 1. There seems to be some issues with the servers running Towns and our Operations team is checking into it now. They'll hopefully have a fix soon but in the meantime just sit tight and don't worry, it's not going away just yet. It's just throwing a little fit.

Scurvy Pirate

Towns Issues Resolved

The issues with Towns appear to have been resolved. If you still encounter any issues with the server not loading, please let us know by filing a Bug Report about it here.

Also, just for future reference, we will notify everyone before we take down any feature. If you see something isn't available/working and you don't see any of us mentioning it in here or on the forums somewhere, then it's probably just a glitch/unintended issue and you should report it in the Bug Reports forum that I linked above.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Hey Gaians! Hope you are all well! Feel free to join us for this week's Ask The Admin!

Hygienic Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Get Gaia-sama at a deep discount - Limited Time Offer!

Hey Gaians,

We've got another great sale to help you get the items you want most. For the next 24 hours, Gaia-sama will be on sale, which means you can get it for only 5000 GC! Swing by La Victoire to get yours while this deal lasts!

Get Yours Now... Limited Time Offer!

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

Password Phishing FAQ Blog

Since there has been a recent influx of password phishing, we have decided to put together a blog detailing the different types of password phishing, how you can keep your account safe, and how you can help the community by reporting it.

To learn more about this, please read our blog post about it here!

Scurvy Pirate

Raising the Marketplace Tax

Hi all,

With the recent influx of gold, there have been many concerned that inflation will rise to horrible levels and that we need to add more gold sinks on the site to combat this. Rest assured that gold sinks are on their way but before those come around, we wanted to examine a request that we've seen tossed around for a bit now, raising the marketplace tax from its current 2% level. To gauge overall reaction to this idea, we've set up a feedback thread for you to let us know how you feel. Please note that nothing has been decided yet and that the poll in the thread is not going to be the single metric we look at when deciding if it would be a good idea. What we really want to hear is your reasoning and feedback on why you're for or against such a change so please post and let us know!

Voice Your Opinion Now!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

Hey Gaians! Happy Monday - hope you can join us for this week's Ask the Admin. We'll try to get to as many of your questions as possible

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff