Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kin Sockets on Trades Page

I noticed socket info was missing on the trades page as well, so I've updated it and now will display in the tool-tip! biggrin

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PayPal Issue

Hey Gaians,

We are currently aware of an issue regarding being unable to purchase Gaia Cash using your Mastercard with PayPal. We are currently looking into this and we'll post a staff notice when we have an update. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PayPal Issue Update

Hey Gaians,

We have addressed the issue with PayPal regarding Mastercard payments. You should be able to purchase with your Mastercard now. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your understanding and patience.

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kindred Amulet Sorting

Just released a small update which sorts your amulets based on inventory slot order biggrin
For Those Who Have Trouble With Temporary Storage

I noticed that many of you are having trouble accessing temp storage, or seeing errors moving items out of temp storage. Some of the problem might be caused by items moved previous to the recent changes to the inventory system.

To help with this problem, I've added a link underneath temp storage that will clear your lockers and temp storage and move all those items back to your main inventory so you can have a fresh start.

Please let me know if you have any problems!
Feedback Thread

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
zOMG Splash Screen Contest!

Hey Gaians,

Want a chance to have your art featured in zOMG? Interested in possibly winning a big prize? Then you'll want to check out our zOMG Splash Screen Contest! Enter now for your chance to win! Here is the contest thread, good luck!
Illustration of the week

While a complete web site design overhaul is still months away, we wanted to make many little changes to highlight different aspects of Gaia.

Our latest attempt is to offer drawings and illustrations from Gaia artists to share the many talents behind our games, items, and other design work.

To kick things off, we are showcasing Reapersun and her zOMG illustration. After a week we will showcase another artist.

The illustration is on the main landing page - http://www.gaiaonline.com

Please share your feedback with us here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/illustration-of-the-week-feedback-thread/t.102076995/

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kindred Library Update

I've updated some of the JavaScript libraries that support Lake Kindred to the latest version! If you notice any new issues with the game, please let me know. Thanks!

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Scheduled Maintenance

Hello everyone! We wanted to give you a heads up that we will be performing some routine maintenance tonight, March 26th, starting at 11 PM PDT, which may take up to an hour to complete. During this time, the site will be inaccessible.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your continued support of the site!
Marketplace Store Log Fixed

The marketplace store log should be fixed for those Gaians who had trouble accessing it. Sorry for the wait! It took a long time since we couldn't replicate the problem.

Please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/marketplace-store-log-now-fixed/t.102099491/

PS - captcha problem while editing journals is also fixed.
Attention zOMG SCAS testers

SCAS testers, please visit this feedback thread to check out the zOMG quest reset feature.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25109303

Thank you!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!
Casting Call: UI/UX Designer Wanted

Hello everyone!

We're looking for help with UI and UX design for the Gaia Mobile app! If you have experience with UI and UX design, please send us your portfolio at

gaia-jobs@gaiaonline.com

Look forward to hearing from you!
Casting Call: Data Entry Operator

If you live in the Bay Area and have experience or aptitude in handling data entry. We would love to talk to you!

Please send us your resume at:

gaia-jobs@gaiaonline.com

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out