Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
We're Back!

Hi again! Everything should be fixed up now, thank you for your patience while we got that sorted. Now that we've gotten the grunnies out of the system, we hope you can get back to your regularly scheduled Gaia experience!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey all,

Hope that everyone is enjoying their Valentine's Day. Given today's special day, we're short-handed for Ask the Staff this week as some are going to be spending their evenings with their special someones. We'll be back next week though! Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 4:00pm PST! If you can't make it, be sure to ask your questions in our pre-event thread! Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day and week!
The New Gaia Deals Page

User ImageStarting today you might start seeing this bear on the site header. This bear will lead you to the new Deals page where you'll find all the item deals and gcash discounts all in one place. It's our initiative to move the sales related content outside of the announcement system while providing a better feature to keep you informed of all the latest deals.

We haven't made any changes to the announcement system yet, but that will happen in just a few days.

Thank you for your constant support!

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amulets on the marketplace

I've just released a small fix for the display issue when hovering over amulets on the marketplace. While testing, I noticed that there's a bug happening with amulet properties missing data. I am going to work on fixing this next, but until then, be aware that if you buy an amulet off the MP that has blank stats, these may not work correctly.

Thanks

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Marketplace Amulet Fix

I've patched the bug that was causing data/display issues with amulets on the MP smile

Thanks for your patience!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Help Center/Ticket Issue Update

Hey Gaians,

We are happy to let you know that our Help Center is now fixed and you are able to file tickets via the normal channels once again. To file a ticket, please visit our Help Center. If you have filed a ticket via the e-mails that we had set up, your tickets are still on file and will be addressed as normal. There is no need to refile your ticket.

Thank you for your patience as we worked with our partner to fix this. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Valentine's Day Kickstarter Fix

I've released a fix for the white page issue that some of you have been experiencing when trying to donate to kickstarters biggrin

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mini Lake Kindred Update

I've added a "Play Again" button to the reward screen after finishing a battle as I noticed many requests for this in the feedback thread. Thanks for your feedback by the way! I hope to get to more of your requests as well biggrin
Session Error; item 1020xxxx already have parent with this relation

Yep. We touched something.

We should have tamed the beast, though!

yum_strawberry
Join us on the 14th Gaia Anniversary Ball!

The 14th Gaia Anniversary Ball is here! Please come celebrate with us!

Gaia Anniversary Ball

And don't forget to pick up your anniversary items. wink
Gaia Anniversary Ball Ends Tonight at Midnight

Thank you for joining us at the anniversary ball this weekend! If you haven't done so already, be sure to drop by and pick up your anniversary event item.
Fixed Gaiaversary Party: Founder CP Bundle

Harro!

Just a little note letting you guys know that we fixed the items coming out of the bundle. You are now getting the appropriate items (Hermes' Moon and Alruna's Rose).

If you were affected and received two Alruna's Roses instead of the Hermes' Moon and one Rose, please file a Billing Ticket so we can rectify it for you.

Sorry about that!

yum_strawberry

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Loyal's Bazaar Fix

I'm rolling out a fix which should help address the bug where you receive multiple PMs from Loyal's Bazaar about your membership. I noticed that some of you are having issues with your token counters. Please note that if you use the "Remember Me", you need to still visit either the My Gaia page or the Loyal's Bazaar token page in order for it to count your login token for that day.

Thanks!

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
VDay Event Achievement Bug

I've started a thread for anyone who was unable to receive achievements from the kickstarters. Please make a post listing which achievements you are missing in the case where you donated to the event early. We'll compile this data and handle the grants from there.

Forum Thread

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/vday-event-achievement-bug/t.101885821/

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff