Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we upgrade our text editor?

Javascript had came a long way, and rich text, or WYSIWYG editors is a common thing.

Should we upgrade our text editor?

Share your feedback here!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/rich-text-editor/t.101628331/
Tailored Star: Fresh Line Art Contest

The rules for our art contest, Tailored Star: Fresh Line have been adjusted and clarified! Check them out here!

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lake Kindred Update

I'm rolling out an update to how Kin are loaded in-game to help managing them a bit easier. Kin will now be loaded from your main inventory only so that you can stash unused Kin in the storage locker and/or temporary storage areas biggrin

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Coupon Issues

Hey Gaians,

We have currently disabled all existing coupons at the moment due to an issue with them not redeeming properly. We are currently investigating the issue and we'll let you know when we have an update. Thanks for your understanding and patience!
Find the most popular favorites or see what's new

Under your collections page you'll see a new link that reads "Show latest or ranked favorites".
You can also access through the url:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/collections/landing

You'll be able to keep browsing new favorites on the site, check out if anyone had favorited your avatar, or check out the most popular avatars on Gaia.

Have fun! whee
What's the worst bug that need to be fixed now?

I've been fixing bugs non-stop for 3 weeks now, but I have a feeling that I haven't even scratched the surface. That's why I'd like to collect even more feedback as I build a biggest list of bugs to fix.

Please share with me ONE bug that need to be fixed above all else, and let me know why it should be fixed first.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/lanzer-s-bug-list/t.101646081/
Help fix inventory arranger!

Hi, I'm collecting feedback from those who are having trouble with inventory arranger. Please visit this thread if it's not working for you:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/inventory-arranger-more-info-needed/t.101649203/

Thanks for helping out!

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Avatar Builder Temporarily Disabled

Hi all! Avatar builder is going to be down for a little bit today starting right now, but it'll be back up in a few hours!

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

Hi all! Avatar builder is back up and running again. Thanks for your patience, and happy building!

4,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Grand Central Forum Feedback

Here is something i have been working on. Please hop onto the feedback thread and hit it up smile
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/grand-central-forum-animatic/t.101659781/
Outfit slots increased to 200

The outfit slots limit had been increased to 200. Congrats to those who built so many! As for me, I have 99 more outfits to go until I reach the old limit. redface

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

This week's Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PDT! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for the next ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!
Lake Kindred 400 Kin Limit

To prevent a loading error, Lake Kindred will load the first 400 kins in your inventory when the game starts. We'll look into fixing the problem and removing the limit soon.

8,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lake Kindred Patch

I've just released a patch for the Lake Kindred runtime errors that have been showing up recently. I've also done a little performance tweaking to help speed up load times.
Outfit slots price change

I listened to a user request and made a small change to the avatar outfit system by raising the maximum slots from 100 to 200. It was a quick change just to raise the cap and I didn't think much about the price.

Through feedback I've heard many stating that they would like to purchase the new slots through gold as a gold sink, so I've added some new pricing structures, and now the additional 100 slots are available to be purchased with gold now. Note that at anytime you can still purchase additional slots using GCash at 25GC per slot.

For those who spent GC on outfit slots number 101 or higher earlier this week and wish to have used gold instead, please contact me and I can make the adjustments for you. 3nodding (please note that purchasing below slot number 100 still cost 25 gold)

Here's the new pricing for slots 100 - 200:

slots 101 - 150: 1,400,000,000 gold
slots 150 - 200: 2,000,000,000 gold
slots 28 - 100: 25 GCash (same as before)

I did not change the pricing structure for slots 1 through 100 because that had been the price for years and I do not want to be unfair for those who had already spent GC on their outfit slots.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff