BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Images Update

Hey all! Good news: we were able to work out the issue with images from Imgur not showing up on our site.

Thanks for the patience.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Runway Feature Rules

Hey Gaians,

We wanted to let everyone know about the official rules we have set up for the Gaia Runway feature. You can find the rules in this thread: Gaia Runway: Feature Rules and Guidelines

The rules go into effect immediately! So please make sure you close up any affected threads!
Kindred Easter Achievements

Hello everyone!
We have extended the Kindred part of the event, specifically the achievements, until Sunday April 3rd at 11:59 PM. The scavenger hunt part of the event will still be ending at the intended time, only the Kindred Achievements will continue to grant until the 3rd.

Have fun playing!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
15% Snafu

Good evening! Tonight's 15% coupon experienced a temporary error. As of March 30, 2016 at 7:34PM PDT the 15% coupon is now working correctly. If you have any questions please file a billing ticket with our Help Center.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. emotion_yatta

Commander in Chief

Did You Know?

Hello! Hi! Hello! Did you know that I am able to run at very fast speeds? I can! It is true! However I get tired fast and have to nap after. It is also my birthday! I am fueled by delicious treats sometimes. When I am not fueled by delicious treats I am also powered by scraps of paper. That is a joke! A very good joke! Haha! Maybe.

Bye now. Bye bye! Bye!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Help Us Find Mis-Tagged Items!

Happy Monday everyone! So a little while back now we fixed a glitch where some tag words were not able to be searched on the Marketplace. Now that that's all fixed up, we'd like to make sure the rest of our tags are accurate!

If you find an item with incorrect tags (i.e. spelled wrong or the tags don't contain the item's name) please help point it out to us so we can fix it right up!

Thank you for your help!

Mis-tagged Item Report Thread

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey Gaians,

Due to a shortage of available staff for Ask the Staff today, we will have to cancel this week's ATS! Our apologies! We will be back next week, Tuesday April 12, 2016 at 4:00pm PDT! If you have questions, feel free to ask them in our pre-event thread here! Thank you for your understanding!

Arli's Kouhai

Peaceful Protagonist

6,290 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Fresh and Fabulous Tier Mishap

Hi everyone! We hit a bit of a hiccup and so for a while there the Fresh and Fabulous Tier wasn’t appearing properly! If you spent Gaia Cash between 11:59 AM and 12:40 PM PDT and this spending is not appearing on the Tier page for you, then please feel free to file a Billing Inquiry at the Help Center.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Valentine's Day Achievements

Hey everyone,

If you managed to post in our thread from an earlier staff alert regarding the Valentine's Day achievements, you should now have all the achievements that were missed! Thank you for your patience as we addressed the situation!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Animal Tab in Inventory

By popular request we've added an 'Animal' tab on the inventory page so that you can easily view all of your items for the animal bases in one spot! To make room for the new tab, we've moved the items that used to be under the 'Aquarium' tab to the 'Game' tab.

Check it Out

EDIT: After hearing your feedback we've decided to reinstate the 'aquarium' tag and instead get rid of the 'animated' tag since those appear in 'equip' anyway. However, these changes will not take place until Monday. So look out for the return of the 'aquarium' tag then.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
O__O Diedrich has a secret~

Hey guys. Have you been paying attention to our social media channels lately? Rumor has it Diedrich has a secret and he will be spilling the beans on social media. Hmm. I wonder what it could be? It must be something big!

Find out yourself by following Gaia Online on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Diedrich will be posting a new clue each day. See you soon!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Inventory Tabs Update

Aquarium tab is back! We were able to keep all the old tabs and still have the new Animal tab. However, some of the names are slightly shorter! For example, the 'Animal' tab is now the 'Paw' tab and the 'Aquarium' tab is now the 'Aqua' tab.

Thank you for all your feedback on this matter and we hope these changes make inventories a little more convenient for all!

Take a Look

Sparkly Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Consumer 100
Project Consultant Applications Closed! heart

Thank you to everyone who applied! We were so blown away by all the interest in our little job posting! Thank you for getting all your resumes and portfolios together for us. We will be keeping everyone's applications for any future job opportunities that may arise! smile

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PayPal White Page Issue

Hey Gaians,

We've received a few reports of users having problems receiving a white page when they go to purchase Gaia Cash. If you are receiving this white page before being allowed to enter in any payment information, please post in our thread here: PayPal White Page Issue

We believe the situation is intermittent and you will be able to actually buy Gaia Cash after a few minutes, so if you can't immediately buy, try again a little later.

Edit: If you are experiencing this, try using another browser or clearing your cookies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff