Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Runway Daily Rewards Glitch
Hey everyone,

For those of you who participate in Runway, you may have noticed last Wednesday when Runway updates were made, that there was a daily grant when you voted which subsequently never came back! This was a glitch that was fixed today. The way this was supposed to work is when you vote for the first time in the day, you receive a stamp, collect all the days to earn a special item.

Sadly due to the glitch some days may be missing from your card and we will be unable to back-grant those days. We apologize for this inconvenience. sweatdrop

Moving forward, however, be sure to vote each day to collect gold and earn an item!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dark Bionic Daughter Mixup

Hey all!

If you redeemed the Dark Bionic Daughter Coupon between 5:00PM - 5:55PM PST on February 10th, 2016 and received a Golden Envelope by mistake please file a billing ticket with our Help Center to receive the correct item. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience!
Kindred In-Game Shop Update
Hello all!

We have some really exciting changes to the in-game shop today!

-New Kin! Foxst, Dewmond, and Feygriff are all new and waiting to join your team! They are exclusive to the in-game shop, so check them out!
-Bundles can now be purchased in the shop.
-Potions have been significantly discounted, including the Double Ally and Double Ally (All)!

Kin Chance Boxes:
-Kin Chance Boxes are now available in the shop! Take a chance with the Standard, Premium, or Deluxe Kin Boxes. These boxes hold kin such as Cabochomp, Dasher, and even Woolord!
Lake Kindred Infestation

Woah! I heard from a little bug-er... bird that there is an infestation in Lake Kindred! Go there now to help fight the encroaching Lovebugs, or even get one on your team!

Play Now!
Lake Kindred: Lovebug

It comes to our attention that the Lovebug in Lake Kindred was not leveling up beyond level 2.
It was glitched, or you could say it was... bugged.
So it has now been fixed and should be able to level up like normal!

Sparkly Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Consumer 100
Project Custom Recolor FAQ!

Hi everyone!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope that you're all having a wonderful one! yum_bacon With the changes to the Project Recolor Rules there has been a lot of really good questions that I've been receiving! ^^ I've made a very basic FAQ here that covers a very broad range of FAQs that I hope I can answer for you~ yum_puddi I hope you all find it helpful!

I'll keep updating the FAQ as I get more questions! Feel free to send me any questions regarding the new rules/Project Custom Recolors in general at project-recolor@gaiaonline.com. Thank you so muchhh! <3

Commander in Chief

DIEDRICH / CARL 2016

Hi! Hello! Hi! I am bringing to you a platform built on justice!! Free snacks!! A new day every day!! Sometimes two days in one day?! Anything is possible when you vote for Diedrich, except most things. OK! Bye! I love you! Bye!

VOTE FOR DIEDRICH!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ask the Staff

Hey everyone,

Ask the Staff is now live! You can check it out here! It runs until 5:00pm PST! So ask away!

Did you miss Ask the Staff today? Get your questions in for next's week ATS at our ATS pre-event thread!

Sparkly Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Consumer 100
Update to Project Customs FAQ II

Hi Everyone! Added a few questions to the FAQ.

Please email me at project-recolor@gaiaonline.com with any questions you may have that pertains to recolors~ I do not check my PMs often so your questions may be missed. Thank you so much!

Also for revisions, I will accept revisions/changes to all old and new in progress orders up until the last day of this month after this, I will only be accepting revisions to orders as stated by the new rules in the FAQ. Please be sure to get all revisions made to your order to me by then~ Thank you so much! smile

Thank you so much for everyone's kind understanding! <3

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Reflecting on 13 Years

Ah, the joys of being parents... There are so many memories, you're growing up so fast it just brings a tear to our eyes. It's hard to believe you're so big and strong now.

Remember when we first conceived you in the basement? Oh we were so happy.

How about when you would keep us up late because you were fussy and couldn't go to sleep on your own? So many late night taking care of you.

Oh, oh! Do you remember your first oopsie? We had to change you so many times to get you to stop crying.

Let's think back to when you took your first steps, you started to become so independent and running on your own.

Sometimes you would get really sick though and we'd be really worried about you, so we'd take you in to get fixed.

Your first birthday party! You had so many friends come over and you got so many presents, and we gave out so many gifts to your friends for coming by.

You were always so good at putting things together, you made your first game that way too!

Do you remember setting up the lemonade stand? You were the talk of the town!

We found out so much about you when we took you to school, all those years of hearing about what you learned and educating ourselves with that knowledge.

You're growing up so fast, but in the end you're still our special little site and have a place in our hearts. So we're here to celebrate you finally becoming a teenager, the big 13 years old! What do you remember about Gaia over these past 13 years? Thank you for being a part of our family for so long, it's been one wild ride and there will be many more years to come. Just think about how crazy it'll be once you turn 18! So from all of us here at Gaia to you.

Happy Birthday!

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Site Slowness & Anniversary Giveaway

Hey all! Hope you are having a good 13th Anniversary here on Gaia! Unfortunately we were having some problems with our giveaway that was causing general lagginess around the site. We have had to take the giveaway down while we investigate. We'll have an update for you tomorrow! If you received a bundle from the giveaway page and noticed that you can no longer open it, please just hang onto it for now.

So sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you! In the meantime, please enjoy the free item grant linked in the post above this one.

Thank you for your patience! And thank you for celebrating our 13th anniversary with us.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Anniversary Giveaway Update

Hey Gaians!

We're working through the issues we were having with our anniversary giveaway yesterday. We're happy to report that we have turned the event page back on so that you can receive your Gaiaversary Bundle. We are now allowing Gaiaversary Bundle IV to be opened as we have resolved the issues with that bundle. Tomorrow we'll post a staff notice updating everyone about the remaining bundles.

Thank you for your patience as we take care of this and we apologize for the inconvenience. Make sure you to claim your Gaiaversary Bundle here!

Toxic Trendsetter

Mythrill Coins

Hi everyone! It's just a teeny update, but you can now purchase 10,000,000,000 and 50,000,000,000 Mythrill Coin Packages from Barton Boutique for all your reorganizing, saving, or gifting needs. They're also very shiny, which is a bonus. Enjoy!

Visit Barton Boutique

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Perfect Parcel FAQ Now Available!

Hey guys! Ever wondered how trading in a Perfect Parcel works? A brand new FAQ has been created for all of your Perfect Parcel needs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff