Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Lol redface i feel embarassed to ask this but i found how to add content to my playlist but im just confused on adding the songs. Can someone help me and give me steps to do this because anytime i edit it just say edit the title of the panel and not the ACTUAL playlist. What do i do? eek

Hoarding Hoarder

You have to edit it from the site you made the playlist.
You need to make a playlist on a site like Playlist.com, and get the Gaia code for it.

Then, paste that code in a Media box, not a Playlist box.
("Playlist" boxes are for use with Gaia VJ if I remember right, and don't play music only provide links)

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Paramount Paradox
You need to make a playlist on a site like Playlist.com, and get the Gaia code for it.

Then, paste that code in a Media box, not a Playlist box.
("Playlist" boxes are for use with Gaia VJ if I remember right, and don't play music only provide links)

okay..how do i get the code?
to the last reply you asked how to get the code. for example I go to mixpod.com but the other one works fine too..... I think. Any way when you are done making your playlist for mixpod there is a button that says save and get playlist code... Thats for mixpod... I am not sure about the other site too.

>_> The one thing I want to know is where to put the code..
If I may ask a question. This might help her too..
Where is the media box?

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Here is a good thread that helps you create a playlist and get it into your profile. ^_^ -- > http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/profile-discussion/adding-media-guide-now-renewed-rejoice-d/t.61854723/

Because grey will not do.

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Br1ttana
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

Here is a good thread that helps you create a playlist and get it into your profile. ^_^ -- > http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/profile-discussion/adding-media-guide-now-renewed-rejoice-d/t.61854723/

Because grey will not do.

okay thank you so much =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas