Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

Mai Sagara

'The ugly trust can sometimes be ice cold.'

Mai nodded and took the cloth bag from her wolf. After swinging it over her shoulder she lead the way towards the dorm, Demetri sticking close behind her.

((Shortness...sorry.))
Seth smiled, "Yea he is a good partner." They walked to the dorm in silence, well for Seth it was silent. Seth's thoughts were on the school, the teacher, his new partner he was now handcuffed to. He was wondering what he was doing here, sure he wanted to be better as a fighter, but he had been here for an hour or two tops and had been shown off like a circus act and handcuffed to someone he didnt know.

Shirtless Winner

9,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioko

"Imperfect Is The New Perfect"

Kioko smiled back. She tried not to listen to his thoughts but it just happened. He thought the teacher was semi-crazy....Hehe, thats cute....semi-crazy teacher. Kioko giggled a little bit out loud. But then she sighed as she unlocked the door. "I think he has a plan for all of us. And think of it more as a test of your abilities.....even though it WAS infront of our whole 5 people school." Kioko laughed and smiled again."And i know you hate me for listening in but It's going to be okay. We should take the time to get to know each other. It helps to be close to people.....well some.." Kioko sighed and looked down. "I guess i should be taking the advice i'm giving huh? Anyways, Do you want to unpack first?"

User Image
He smiled a little, he was getting use to her hearing his thoughts. At least sort of. "Umm sure, I dont have that much to unpack though. Ryyn took off his leather jacket, well tried then relized it was attatched to hom via the chain connceting the handcuffs. "Oh come on really?" He took his guns from their holsters on the back of his belt and set them on a desk. He opened his small duffel bag and took out around a dozen magazines setting them next to the guns. His swords came off next set next to the desk. He pulled out a small case, she would know through his thoughts it was the tools to clean his swords. He, and therefor they walked over to a dresser where he put in several black T-shirts, A week's worth of black boxer's and two extra pairs of black jeans. The last thing he took out of his bag was an extra pair of black leather boots. He put them next to the dresser. "That is everything, all you."

Shirtless Winner

9,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioko

"Imperfect Is The New Perfect"

Kioko laughed at Ryyn's comment about the jacket and handcuffs. "Nevermind showering, how are we going to change clothes?!" Kioko laughed some more. "Black everything huh? Thats nice..." She was in a smiley/giggly mood today, and for no apparent reason. Kioko sighed and started to unpack. She took out her jeans, skirts and shorts and put them into the dresser along with her shirts. She hung her dresses up in the closet and when she went back to her bag, she paused for a moment and blushed. "Umm, Ryyn? Would you mind like turning around or closing you eyes for a moment? Theres other things I need to unpack and I'm not very conferable with you seeing them....."

User Image
Setsuna followed mai. She looked at the school while they walk. the school was very old but it looked almost new. She thought about how beautiful the school was. They're were many gardens and large statues of known people. she was curious to know how the dorms would look like. then a question had bust into setsuna's thoughts " how are we gonna take a bath?!"

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

Mai Sagara

'The ugly trust can sometimes be ice cold.'

Mai glanced behind her as they walked. Setsuna was looking a bit uncertain about something. Mai frowned and spoke.
"I'm not sure what you're worried about, but I'm sure things will work out." She stated ans then the issue of showering popped into her head.
"Oh and as for the issue of showering, we'll be able to manage I'm sure." She smiled briefly before turning back around to face the front.

Amateur Shapeshifter

ummm...i don't think i'm gonna be posting here anymore since it seems to be either dead or dying.
(( I know. I think its because there is only a little bit of people.))

Shirtless Winner

9,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
((Yeah, well the fourm master, owner person hasnt been on either.....so should we just presume it dead?? =/ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff