Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Rain

User Image

Rain watched as the two girls fought and saw that setsuna was losing her cloths "okay thats enough no one wants to see a naked girl fightin" he said stepping on the stage i need all four of you two come up here in a staright line in front of me" he said looking at his clipboard.

User Image
Setsuna had just realized her dress was shredded up. She looked down half of her dress was gone. She raised her hand "Um can i change my clothes first?" She was disappointed about how the fight ended. she felt like she was the weakest one out of the whole group because she only used medium level attacks.

Shirtless Winner

9,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioko

Kioko finally stepped back and realized what she had done to Setsuna's dress. "I'm so sorry Setsuna. Please, let me buy you an new one." Kioko was embarrassed by her performance because thats not like her. But she shook off the feeling and listened to Rain.
User Image
Setsuna looked at kioko and smiled "It's ok sweatdrop I have some clothes in my bag." she reached out her hand waiting for kioko to shake hands with her "Your a pretty good fighter."

Shirtless Winner

9,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
Kioko

Kioko smiled back shyly at Setsuna and shook her hand. "I still feel bad about it though, ruining people property is not like me. But if its okay with you then I guess its okay with me. And thanks, your a good fighter too."
User Image

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

Mai Sagara

'The ugly trust can sometimes be ice cold.'

Mai watched the girls fight, a small smirk playing over her lips. They were good. Kioko and Setsuna did they say their names were? She's keep those in mind. At the teachers summons she straightened up, glanced down at Demetri who also rose to his feet and both of them made their way over to the teacher, pausing in front of Setsuna, she pulled out a bundle which happened to be a spare Kimono, almost identical to the one she had on and held it out to the girl.
"Here, use this for now. I trust you know how to put it on? If not I can help you." She stated, her voice void of emotion and face equally matched.
Ryyn had watched the fight intently, the girl who had won was weak, she only cut at the clothes of her opponent instead of actually fighting. Ryyn was confident he could beat everyone here in a fight. He also thought that the girl with the lightning was holding back and could have done more impressive spells. He walked up and got in the line his hands resting on his belt his thumbs hooked around it.
Setsuna looked at mai then looked at the clothes in her hands. "oh thank you!" she smiled. She put the robe on. she looked at mai "can you help me with the obi? I cant tie it from the back" She turned around and held it from the front.

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

Mai Sagara

'The ugly trust can sometimes be ice cold.'

Mai nodded faintly before taking the obi and tying it quickly and efficently. Once that was done, she gave nod of satisfactyon and turned from the girl. She glided over to where the teacher stood, clipboard in hand and stood waiting beside the other boy. Demetri trailed after her and settle on his hunches by her side.

Shirtless Winner

9,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
((Ok did this just like randomly die or something!?))

Amateur Shapeshifter

((no idea. I hope it didn't though))
((I dont know we are waiting on the thread leader sooooo I'm gonna assume probably))
((no sorry i was on a vacation i couldnt get on sorry))

Amateur Shapeshifter

(( no need to apologize, we were just wondering. How was your vacation by the way? ))
User Image
Rain

User Image

Rain smiled as he read ryyns mind with the powers he mimiced from Kioko "So Ryyn since you think Kioko is weak you will train her as her partner" he said pulling out two pairs of handcuffs. Rain handcuff Kioko and Ryyn together and mia with setsuna "this is your first assignment these handcuffs are special that no one can break even with your powers" he explain as he looked at his clipboard "So Mai and Setsuna will take dorm one and Kioko and Ryyn will take dorm two" he said as he looked back at them "i will take them off when i feel like you and your partner know eachother alot better, now you may go unpack and ill put papers on the announcement board when ready, have fun" he said with a big smile.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces