7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
snow_princess61
lol, my con was last weekend XD
I had a blast! And I didn't buy that many things this year 8D

Just ranting because im in the mood to:
I hate tumblr. Only because people on there are always praising the damn thing.

Oh awesome! What was the con that you went to last weekend? And yay for having a blast! Now I can't wait for my con that is at the end of this month. whee How many things do you usually buy? And I don't use or have a tumblr. xp

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
KawaiiNekoRose
snow_princess61
lol, my con was last weekend XD
I had a blast! And I didn't buy that many things this year 8D

Just ranting because im in the mood to:
I hate tumblr. Only because people on there are always praising the damn thing.

Oh awesome! What was the con that you went to last weekend? And yay for having a blast! Now I can't wait for my con that is at the end of this month. whee How many things do you usually buy? And I don't use or have a tumblr. xp

Don't get a tumblr.

Kawaii Kon~
I usually buy a lot of things like keychains or useless crap (mouse pads for ex. waste of money since I have a lap top -_-||| )
I met one of my twitter friends irl at con. She was so nice biggrin
Kawaii Con...what a perfect name...PFT.
XDD
I wanted to go to Katsu Con. DDD:
Because that's the name of my OC. LOL.
VICTORY CON SOUNDS SO FUN. DDD:

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Eh?! Kawaii-Con?! OMG I want to go to that one some day because it's in Hawaii. XD And as for KatsuCon. If you had gone this year, I would have been sad because my friends went this year and I couldn't go with them because I didn't have any money. TT^TT But next year, I'll definitely be going. *w*

KawaiiCon sounds so appropriately cute. xD;

Ohh, definitely gonna try to go to KatsuCon next year!

I'm in it for the pretty locations for some nice photoshoots~
LOL. Well, I only want to go because it has the same name as my OC. But overall, I really don't care for it, since I know I'm going to see a bunch of white kids cosplaying. And that REALLY gets on my nerves. A LOT. OTL
There were pretty Asian Kuroshitsuji cosplayers there, Kuroi. :'<

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
LOL. Well, I only want to go because it has the same name as my OC. But overall, I really don't care for it, since I know I'm going to see a bunch of white kids cosplaying. And that REALLY gets on my nerves. A LOT. OTL

Why don't you like white kids cosplaying Kuroi-dono?

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
THEY SUCK. SO BAD.
OTL
I hate it when they try to be asian too. Makes me want to show them what REAL asians are really like. Throw them in Cali...they're going to die. Because we are so ******** messed up LOL.
If they walked around cosplaying at Fanimecon like that all the asians will be like
"PFFFTT....Mỹ trắng trẻ em."
But those are viets...for Chinese people...it would probably be worse.
Mostly since the majority of white kids who are so weaboo try to be either loli shota and kawaii desu...or a character I like. AND I DON'T APPROVE. When they run around yelling "HEY LOOK I'M ________." And I'm like....shut up you f**... >_>
I'm racist. I don't care. But I know that you guys have white friends. So not to be mean but....THEY CANNOT COSPLAY. UNLESS THEIR CHARACTER IS WHITE. Like Rikku from FF. She's a barbie. Sure someone can do that. But things like....Bleach, Naruto, D.Gray-Man, CIEL, Vocaloids, Soul Eater people....
The majority of characters in there are or look asian...and I hate when they do that. SO much. Especially Ciel. So damn picky about his cosplays. I yell at them for dressing up as him, and making out with their Sebastian or Grell or Undertaker friends. IT PISSES ME OFF. =.=

Hm... so is it okay for me to cosplay the characters such as Serah Farron and Vincent Valentine? Then again, they're video game characters but the majority of Final Fantasy characters should be cosplayed by asians as well, but for Capcom, I think that er... white kids have a better chance cosplaying as the characters EXCEPT for Ada Wong, ONLY ASIANS should cosplay as her since she is Asian herself. XD

Hnn, I'm not that biased on cosplayers.
I mean, I understand what you're saying!
I like Asian cosplayers, but...not all Asians can cosplay. ;;

/gonna go sob in a corner 'cause I'm one
Lol, you used Katy Perry as an example?

No, but seriously - I know what you're saying.
Just that not all white cosplayers are weeaboos.
They have enough respect for themselves to not act all "KAWAII DESU DESU KYUUN YO"

= w=;

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
TLDR

I love that they call it Kawaii Con to XD
Victory Con, FTW!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items