Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sex Symbol

red saw eve from the bonfire last night come into the river too, and gave a friendly wave before jumping in, with kaze following behind

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red7227
red saw eve from the bonfire last night come into the river too, and gave a friendly wave before jumping in, with kaze following behind

"Oh hi Red, how are you today." Evesaid as she ran up to Red.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Crystal Eve Rider

"im doing great, and yo-" but red couldent finish her sentance because kaze jumped up behind her and used his tail to splash her with water!

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red7227
Crystal Eve Rider

"im doing great, and yo-" but red couldent finish her sentance because kaze jumped up behind her and used his tail to splash her with water!

"I'm good. Hahaha you got splashed." Eve said.
User Image
[[OOC: I'm off. See you all in a few hours. smile ]]
User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

Crystal Eve Rider

"SPLASHWAR!" red yelled out, and she splashed around like crazy

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red7227
Crystal Eve Rider

"Ok." Eve joined in the splashwar.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Crystal Eve Rider
Red7227
Crystal Eve Rider

red looks around to see if anybody else wats to join in the three person splashwar, and keeps splashing kaze and eve

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red7227
Crystal Eve Rider
Red7227
Crystal Eve Rider

red looks around to see if anybody else wats to join in the three person splashwar, and keeps splashing kaze and eve

"AHHH EVE STOP I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!" Usagi-chan yelled at the two girls and wolf who was splashing. "EVE Help m-" Usagi-chan went under the water. "Um have you seen my friend Usagi-chan he was here a momint ago."

Dapper Dabbler

10,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Mist curled thick and heavy like snow around the hem of her dress as Miss D. Kid stepped into the forest. She scowled and fluttered her fan in mild annoyance at her surroundings. She could already feel the cold moisture soaking into her shoes. It was beautiful yes, but rather cold. D wasn’t too sure as to why she had come. She’d been invited, and by the Gods no less! But still… She’d never been to comfortable surrounded by trees, (a feeling that had stemmed from a rather amusing occurrence involving seven rather short men with beards and a pregnant chicken) but had decided that after an invitation to a weekend fishing with Logan, the party seemed the lesser of two evils. Laughter could be heard up ahead and the light from a bonfire could be seen poking through the gaps in the trees. D sighed. Perhaps she would just find a place out of the way and have a drink. She didn’t know anyone who was going so wasn’t sure if anyone would want to talk to her. She hoped so. Being a wallflower wasn’t always so fun.

Witty Phantom

Alibhe's head turned as she heard someone approach. Seeing that it was just someone else who had stepped into the forest, she turned away and continued eating her berries.

"Welcome, new person", she called over her shoulder, even giving a little wave.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Crystal Eve Rider

"AHHH EVE STOP I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!" Usagi-chan yelled at the two girls and wolf who was splashing. "EVE Help m-" Usagi-chan went under the water. "Um have you seen my friend Usagi-chan he was here a momint ago."

red sniffed the air "wait a second" she said, and she turned into a blue wolf, whos hair seemed to flow like water, and she went under and came back up with usagi chan gently place in her mouth. she turned into her half human form and pushed the water out of usagi, then gave her back to eve.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Red7227
Crystal Eve Rider

red sniffed the air "wait a second" she said, and she turned into a blue wolf, whos hair seemed to flow like water, and she went under and came back up with usagi chan gently place in her mouth. she turned into her half human form and pushed the water out of usagi, then gave her back to eve.

"Eve..." Usagi-chan looked mad. "I hate you now." Eve gave the bunny a hug saying she was sorry. "Sorry Usagi-chan, I wont do that again."

Dapper Dabbler

10,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
D stopped as voice called out to her. “Welcome, new person”. She turned towards the owner and saw a beautiful woman delicately eating a handful of red berries. “Ah! Forgive the intrusion, I did not see you standing there. My name is D. May I ask yours?” D fumbled with her fan embarrassed. How had she not seen the woman standing there?

Dapper Sex Symbol

Crystal Eve Rider

"Eve..." Usagi-chan looked mad. "I hate you now." Eve gave the bunny a hug saying she was sorry. "Sorry Usagi-chan, I wont do that again."

"dont be mad at eve, usagi-chan. if anything, you should be mad at me, i started the splashwar" red said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff