User ImageUser Image
    >>. I have returned

User Image
xd that was a quick win
User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

LeeRii
Red7227
red saw the girl at her side was looking lonely, so she scooted over and decided to talk to her. sadly, her social skills we'rent very well, so she just ended up making and odd face at the girl and burning her marshmallow until it fell into the fire
great, now she probebaly thinks im weird she thinks to herself

The little spirit noticed Red accidentally burning her marshmallow and flew over.
"Red! I thought you weren't going to be clumsy after yesterday's arrow incident!" it teased.

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -

red looked over at the burnt marshmallow wow, i didn't even notice that one. oh well" she half teased back. she saw the other girl start to fidget around and sensed a sort of aura, like the girl was feeling uninvited. "oh no im sorry if i offended you! im not good with social situations! i was going to say something to make you feel like you were a part of the bonfire, but when i turned around, i had nothing to say..." she hurredly replied. think think! she thought to herslelf. i know! balloon animals! she thought, and she pulled out a long ballon, inflated it, and twisted it into a butterfly, then offered it to the girl

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"C'mon Eve lets go back, I'm starting to get cold." Usagi-chan pulled on Eve's hand. Eve knew that she had to stop watching her two friends and go back to the other's, though she knew she wasn't welcome by them, most of the people wouldn't talk to her, she understood why she wasn't like the other's. "Ok." With that the mirror went away and they went back to the fire and just sat there.

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Red7227
red looked over at the burnt marshmallow wow, i didn't even notice that one. oh well" she half teased back. she saw the other girl start to fidget around and sensed a sort of aura, like the girl was feeling uninvited. "oh no im sorry if i offended you! im not good with social situations! i was going to say something to make you feel like you were a part of the bonfire, but when i turned around, i had nothing to say..." she hurredly replied. think think! she thought to herslelf. i know! balloon animals! she thought, and she pulled out a long ballon, inflated it, and twisted it into a butterfly, then offered it to the girl

Rikka's little spirit looked at Red, and decided to grab a butterfly spirit, actually multiple spirits. The little spirit flung them into the open, and golden, orange, green and light blue butterfly-like glows flew around the campfire.
The little spirit smiled excitedly.

Dapper Sex Symbol

LeeRii

Rikka's little spirit looked at Red, and decided to grab a butterfly spirit, actually multiple spirits. The little spirit flung them into the open, and golden, orange, green and light blue butterfly-like glows flew around the campfire.
The little spirit smiled excitedly.

red looked over at the little spirit and smiled, then looked back at the girl to see if she felt better.

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 51!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Luna Verto
Stormfool
User ImageUser Image
    >>. I have returned

User Image
xd that was a quick win
User Image

Sorry I don't know what you speak of?
User Image

//OOC: Back! And thank you for switching the art!//

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Storm, you won the archery contest I changed like 8 seconds before you won.

Archery contest is now generate 1-100, winning number is 73. goodluck!
User Image

LeeRii generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 37!

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Red7227
red looked over at the little spirit and smiled, then looked back at the girl to see if she felt better.

"I'm not exactly fond of butterflies because they can be annoying, but they are nice to look at." the little spirit said. "They often follow Master around, but she finds them annoying but bears with them."

[[My number is reversed. ;-;]]

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Trickster was becoming more and more attracted to the smell of the s'mores, and in her attempts to figure out this chocolate substance, she shook herself into something more suitable, or so she thought. She swayed her hips towards the group making delicious s'mores, and leaned in towards the pile of chocolate bars, leaning in and saying in her most seductive of voices,

"Hey, whaddaya say, you and me go melt on some strawberries, hrm?"

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Trickster, of course~
User Image

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Eve looked at Usagi-chan and then at the fire and starts to sing softly. "Come now it's time to forget, the futures looking bleak. But still we look to the sky and see crimson rain. And when you feel the sharp pain of the wind surrounding you. It's clear that there is no way out... Can we run away, can we run away from this sad destiny that has tied you up. I know that you are a flower from hell and they say that I'll never see you, when you fully bloom when you fully bloom, and you fly away so you can live free from them. The sand's of time began to fall without me there to see." Eve knew she had no music but she didn't care she just felt that she needed to sing something anything.

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 12!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. Oh Cool. That was lucky!

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Thank you for the music~