Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Trickster felt another spirit hanging around and decided to make herself as unspirity as possible. Taking the shape of the first girl she waltzed around in search of conversation. Catching a wiff of chocolate, she moved closer to it, eye-ing it curiously and humming.

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Tsukiyo, not knowing the others very well yet, kept to herself once more and finished roasting the marshmellow. She put together her smore and blew on it lightly to cool it off before she snapped it in half and popped one half into her mouth, savoring the taste of the marshmellow and chocolate together.

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"Eve we should see what's going on back home..." usagi-chan said to the girl. "Yes, we should." Eve got up and walked a few feet away hoping no one would see she leave. When Eve thought no one was there she started to chant something and her mirror came. "Yami and Yugi." Eve said.

"Hey Yami, is everything ready?" Yugi asked the new king. "Yes, the people here will be glad to see that thing's will change here." Yami, the new knig said to his friend.

"Well Yami is the new king." Eve said happily. "Yes this is a good thing." Usagi-chan cherped.

"I'm still worry about Eve, she's in that strang land and she need's to come home." Yugi said sadly.

"They know where I'm at! Oh this is not good." Eve said sadly.

"I know she's having fun. The place she's at looks like your world Yugi."

"That's good Yami wont be mad at me..." Eve said.
//OOC: I hope they get my art changed soon.. ;;... I like my art for Eurydice better...//

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Marshmallows are good, Master." the little spirit said to Rikka as he handed her a stick and marshmallow.
Rikka just stared at the little spirit before the branch and marshmallow started to float by the fire by itself.
"Are you that tired, Master?" the little spirit whimpered.

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -

Friendly Phantom

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Corrupted Symphony
//OOC: I hope they get my art changed soon.. ;;... I like my art for Eurydice better...//

𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
What? c:
User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

animekittyninja-aka kiki
Tsukiyo, not knowing the others very well yet, kept to herself once more and finished roasting the marshmellow. She put together her smore and blew on it lightly to cool it off before she snapped it in half and popped one half into her mouth, savoring the taste of the marshmellow and chocolate together.

red saw the girl at her side was looking lonely, so she scooted over and decided to talk to her. sadly, her social skills we'rent very well, so she just ended up making and odd face at the girl and burning her marshmallow until it fell into the fire
great, now she probebaly thinks im weird she thinks to herself
Nana Etoile
Corrupted Symphony

𝔄 𝔯 𝔱 𝔢 𝔪 𝔦 𝔰 : Godess of the Hunt

User Image
What? c:
User Image

I sent a PM to the mule like an hour ago or so to change the art I put up for the contest because I'm a perfectionist and...well...I didn't like the one I had up for Artemis, so I did Eurydice instead. .___.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
*Working on art change*
User Image

Mega Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Red7227
red saw the girl at her side was looking lonely, so she scooted over and decided to talk to her. sadly, her social skills we'rent very well, so she just ended up making and odd face at the girl and burning her marshmallow until it fell into the fire
great, now she probebaly thinks im weird she thinks to herself

The little spirit noticed Red accidentally burning her marshmallow and flew over.
"Red! I thought you weren't going to be clumsy after yesterday's arrow incident!" it teased.

---------------------------------------------------------------
- YingYangAnima on deviantArt -
Luna Verto
User Image
*Working on art change*
User Image

Thanks!

And..BRB everyone.

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Art switched!
User Image

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Tsukiyo saw the girl move closer to her and lifted an eyebrow. Upon seeing the face and the marshmellow dropping, she shrunk a little into her space and fidgeted uncomfortably, feeling an awkward settle between them... She almost thought the whole look and marshmellow thing was a thing to say she wasn't welcomed... She really needed to spend more time with others...

Stormfool generated a random number between 1 and 80 ... 49!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. I have returned

7,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Hellow Storm! *eats smore*