Welcome to Gaia! ::

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 90!

Greedy Capitalist

Tree holds onto Crystal's shoulder tightly, and thrusts her blade toward her stomach while she is puzzling over the mushroom ring. Her smirk has transformed into a wolfish grin, a mocking imitation of a smile.
Blackcat_Crystal
Shay Demon
Blackcat_Crystal
Shay Demon
Blackcat_Crystal
Shay Demon
-wonders in looking very lost and confused- Hello?

hello you must be new

Oh deffinitely new. One minute I'm talking to my sister the next minute I'm all dolled up and have no idea where I am. She does this to me on purpose, I swear

oh ah how confussing

-shrugs- It happens. What is this place anyway? It is rather pretty here.

i must confess i am unsure how i got here either

"Well isn't this intresting? I wonder if that is the same for everyone else?" -giggles softly- The satyr is rather good with that bow.

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Keel watched Tree as she "Communed" with another person.

With a name like Tree, He was beginning to wonder things. Despite that, he held his scythe at the ready, watching her movements and her blades, watching for the hint of an attack. If she delayed any longer, he might just ask her what she's doing...
User Image

"Out of hand?" She asked curiously, "Was everything alright?" Sy briefly remembered a time when archery got out of hand back at home as well. It didn't turn out nicely when an arrow when through someones' eyes.. "I've been well, thank the Goddess." Syphora smiled at the happily Archimedes, reaching into her black, silver lined cloak to pull out a small peach. She held it up to his beak,

"I do hope you like fruits as much as you like compliments, Archimedes!"

Ikchen generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 72!

User Image
Satyress, Follower of the dead god Pan
*smiles and nods again at the inquiring Satyr*
It is. As I said, gods are willing to share. They get their power from their followers and they get their followers through kindness. And through parties, such as this one here. And nothing attracts as many people as the promise of nectar and a flirt with Aphrodite!
*takes another arrow and tries her luck for the umpteenth time this evening*
my name's a secret
Antiseptic and tired,

Aestas frowned. "No non animal creature can come to my grove unless I lead them." She sipped some more nectar. "This is quite odd. I do not believe I have gone to Mount Olympus before." She stared down at her glass in puzzlement.

I can't remember your face.
VoodooRagDoll
Tree holds onto Crystal's shoulder tightly, and thrusts her blade toward her stomach while she is puzzling over the mushroom ring. Her smirk has transformed into a wolfish grin, a mocking imitation of a smile.

crystal turned her head toward keel, watching him as he was prepared to fight
"it seems he is awear of what u r going to do" crystal says to tree
Shay Demon
Blackcat_Crystal
Shay Demon
Blackcat_Crystal
Shay Demon

Oh deffinitely new. One minute I'm talking to my sister the next minute I'm all dolled up and have no idea where I am. She does this to me on purpose, I swear

oh ah how confussing

-shrugs- It happens. What is this place anyway? It is rather pretty here.

i must confess i am unsure how i got here either

"Well isn't this intresting? I wonder if that is the same for everyone else?" -giggles softly- The satyr is rather good with that bow.

i know, it is a sight to watch him shoot

Dapper Tycoon

6,915 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Archimedes hooted happily, nibbling on the pear, and Eloc gave a weak chuckle. "Well, a Stray Arrow woke me and Archimedes up, earlier--" He stopped when he noticed the commotion, sword drawn and transformed. "... This doesn't look too good." He mentioned, looking between the girl he was talking to not a moment ago, The Voodoo Doll He's seen around, and a man in Giant armor.

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 31!

Greedy Capitalist

Tree eyes Keel nervously, then turns away. She jerks her arm toward Crystal, trying to jab her in the ribs with her hand blade.

Ry Jin III generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 48!

The satyr blinks a bit a little puzzled as he takes another sip of the nectar subconsciously before getting another arrow and listens between the two.

"It would be a first for both of us.. can't say I know much of the gods or this Mount Olympus.. save fore stories and myths."
He spoke to them as he slowly drew back his arrow for another try at the target though he seemed more out of focus, probably his narrator was confused of which number was to be aimed for in this contest the 1 or 100.
User Image

Syphora turned to where he had looked, her happy reply stopping in her throat as she fell silent. The white in her eyes flickered for but a moment,

"I do not like battles..." she murmured to herself, tightening the grip on her bow, "Not one bit..."
VoodooRagDoll
Tree eyes Keel nervously, then turns away. She jerks her arm toward Crystal, trying to jab her in the ribs with her hand blade.

watching keel to see if he'll make his move, not noticing tree

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
"Eve I'm board..." Usagi-chan said to her friend. "lets find a feld of flower's and make flower crowns."

Dapper Tycoon

6,915 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Eloc gave a sympathetic look to Syphora, saying, "Then I'll end it quick." Before rushing toward the three.

Archimedes, on the other hand, rubbed his head on Syphora's cheek, trying to cheer her up.

---

Eloc Made it over, rushing in front of crystal. "Stay your blade! This is no place for fighting!" He said to Tree, Shield up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff