User Image

After a harrowing journey through the skies, Mintaka and I have found some fantastic items from the cosmic beyond.

User Image

User ImageThe Celestial Array, woven from the fabric of the stars, updates the vintage wizard look for a modern Gaian sensibility. Rigel likes how the stellar wrap and sleeves channel your celestial energy in style and comfort; I brought along the geta shoes, crown, and Eastern-style fan to add a cosmopolitan edge.

User ImageSpeaking of edge, the Crescent Cowl hails from a distant and somewhat sinister corner of the universe stalked by the ferrymen of death. There they use the moon-shaped scythes to part the dead from their souls. The belt, gloves, boots and cowl have a gray lunar motif, like the cold planet where the ferrymen spend their lunch breaks.

User ImageLastly, we got Cumulus from a gaseous planet covered in clouds. Mintaka thought this little guy was adorable, so I stuffed a bunch of them in a sack to bring back for you all. Turns out that Cumulus can also turn into a skirt or mini-cape, in addition to just hanging around being cute.

User ImageTo get the total cosmic package, pick up Gaia Ascended Bundle with all three of the above items, plus the exclusive Tenshi Gaia-tan.

Space travel is a tricky business, so we'll only have these for two weeks. To get your own Celestial Array, Crescent Cowl, or Cumulus, head on over to the Gaia Cash Shop!

Visit the Cash Shop Now

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or grab a Cash Card from your local Target, Wal-Mart or 7-11. Outside the U.S.? Get instant Cash via PayPal!