Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Feminine Desires
Silvia Crow
Look what I found =D

It's probably been posted here before, but this is v3.3, so....newish?

Helped me sort some things out (It apparently was Gender Expression I was fussing over instead of Gender Identity).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I saw this on a yahoo article. Apparently it is part of a program to teach kids sexual education.

Unfortunately, there are a few parents who are very displeased with it.

Man there's always gonna be idiots displeased with this stuff

Although this actually looks like a really good chart to show to my step-sister

Generous Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
top tsundere

Man there's always gonna be idiots displeased with this stuff

Although this actually looks like a really good chart to show to my step-sister

The chart is absolutely wonderful. It will really help during the times I have to explain to someone what it means to be trans. The main problem I have with a majority of people is that they have no reference point to examine what it means to be trans, so they just can't understand it.

Hallowed Wench

top tsundere

Anyone else really nervous about the holidays? I'm kind of anxious to see if my dad sends me a "daughter" or a "son" card hahaha
Not really, if anyone has an issue with me I'll toss them out of the house. I already have cut off those family members who don't want to accept me.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
top tsundere
S C H W E E N
top tsundere
S C H W E E N
Sorry if I missed a post somewhere or something explaining this..but how old is everybody. I'm just curious, really.

I'm 21, FtM, and started hormones two weeks ago

also wtf is going on in here lol
can we not with the tumblr talk
I left that website for a reason

Tumblr Talk?

Yeah
y'know

"truscum" and general throwing of accusations everywhere
to me it's kinda funny how ironic it is

Anyway, let's all change the subject then, shall we?

Anyone else really nervous about the holidays? I'm kind of anxious to see if my dad sends me a "daughter" or a "son" card hahaha

I'm not happy about the holidays at all..my dad refuses to see me as a male. He's told me twice already that I'm a female until I get a surgery I can't afford(I'm 16)/I dont want right now. I'm so angry at him that I don't even want to deal with him at all, especially durring the holidays...

I hope your father gives you the correct card and your family doesn't misgender you. Have a wonderful holiday.

Adorable Fisher

top tsundere

Anyone else really nervous about the holidays?

I'll be in Virginia again in the closet wearing a preppy skirt and modest heels with a cocktail I'm not drinking in my hand. I've grown to accept that this is the way it is and I should just appreciate seeing my mom and dad before they're gone. I think I love them more than their opinion, and that's okay. I was nervous before I came to this conclusion, but now I'm just strangely calm about the whole thing. I think the only thing I'm nervous about is New York's Penn station because I have to stop there along the way and the place is a labyrinth that has hidden its bathrooms. I've been there a thousand times and still haven't found them mad
S C H W E E N
top tsundere
S C H W E E N
top tsundere
S C H W E E N
Sorry if I missed a post somewhere or something explaining this..but how old is everybody. I'm just curious, really.

I'm 21, FtM, and started hormones two weeks ago

also wtf is going on in here lol
can we not with the tumblr talk
I left that website for a reason

Tumblr Talk?

Yeah
y'know

"truscum" and general throwing of accusations everywhere
to me it's kinda funny how ironic it is

I'm not happy about the holidays at all..my dad refuses to see me as a male. He's told me twice already that I'm a female until I get a surgery I can't afford(I'm 16)/I dont want right now. I'm so angry at him that I don't even want to deal with him at all, especially durring the holidays...

I hope your father gives you the correct card and your family doesn't misgender you. Have a wonderful holiday.

Yikes; I'm sorry :/
Wish I could slap him on the back of the head for ya. Hope you have a good holiday nonetheless.
MarigoldMari
top tsundere

I'll be in Virginia again in the closet wearing a preppy skirt and modest heels with a cocktail I'm not drinking in my hand. I've grown to accept that this is the way it is and I should just appreciate seeing my mom and dad before they're gone. I think I love them more than their opinion, and that's okay. I was nervous before I came to this conclusion, but now I'm just strangely calm about the whole thing. I think the only thing I'm nervous about is New York's Penn station because I have to stop there along the way and the place is a labyrinth that has hidden its bathrooms. I've been there a thousand times and still haven't found them mad

Why not wear boy clothes anyway? Are they gonna kick you out or something?

Adorable Fisher

top tsundere
MarigoldMari
top tsundere

They already kicked me out. In order to visit, I have to be a girl, boy clothes are not allowed, and I have to dress and do what my mom says for the duration of the visit. These are the rules. But I want to see my parents, so I will abide by the rules. I bet a lot of people wouldn't, but I want to see my parents before they're gone so I'll do it.

Adorable Fisher

Looks like our votes are being trolled.
MarigoldMari
Looks like our votes are being trolled.

every support thread in this forum is getting their votes trolled, actually
nothing new

I feel sorry for the sap that has nothing better to do with their life though
MarigoldMari
top tsundere
MarigoldMari
top tsundere

They already kicked me out. In order to visit, I have to be a girl, boy clothes are not allowed, and I have to dress and do what my mom says for the duration of the visit. These are the rules. But I want to see my parents, so I will abide by the rules. I bet a lot of people wouldn't, but I want to see my parents before they're gone so I'll do it.

Yeah and I'm one of those people. Guess I won't say anything more, then. sad

Generous Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
top tsundere

Thanks to me being lucky with most of my family accepting me, I'm not really nervous. Though I don't know if my family is coming to see me or not, I'll be spending most of my holidays at uni, trying to find a job that I've been looking for since summer.
Hi all I am mtf that just started hrt but I need a little help I looking for a gf but the problem is that I am a truck driver. With just start ing hrt what and how bad can my body feel.

Hallowed Wench

mechwarrior rue
Hi all I am mtf that just started hrt but I need a little help I looking for a gf but the problem is that I am a truck driver. With just start ing hrt what and how bad can my body feel.
What do you mean how bad can your body feels?

I have no clue how to find a lover, I got lucky in the past. If I had I was single again I don't know how I would go about finding someone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff