Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xion Tsume
User ImageAlice Du WinterUser Image
User Image

Alice giggled and looked him over. "I've lived here for quite some time but in an inn. No, no one has attached themselves to me as of yet." Alice was shocked by his fast questions. "i'd prefer going back home but that's dangerous for me." Alice studied him closely, "How about you love? How long have you been here, and any crazed girl I should be scared of?" Alice smiled and walked over to another box and sat down. "Standing is so overrated." Alice brushed her hair forwards hiding the marks left behind. They would go away soon but she felt better with them hidden.

Seth Reynne

Seth gave a little smirk, "Oh I have only been here a few months, and no, no girl exept those who I feed off of on occasion." He watched her graceful movment over to the box. "Yes standing is quite overrated." He laughed for a moment then instead of sitting on any other boxes he strolled over to her box easily lifted her and sat down gently placing her down in his lap. "Please do tell why is it so dangerous for you to go home after all you ARE a vampire." He smiled and brushed back her hair covering his fang marks. "Ashamed that I bit you, or the fact I did it so easily?"
User Image

Desirable Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageAlucard watched her smiling as she came close
"darling well now interesting:"even if we meet I don't mind you sweet heart"he said.He remembered he had his black coat on and he took it off with out even getting up from the chair. Alucard and his brother had powers that where amazing and different for many reasons, but he was glad for them.

Prodigal Inquisitor

14,675 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
ß Ɛ Z Λ Ŀ Ī Ɛ Ŀ xΛ M Λ D Ɛ Ʊ S
yoυ нαd [ м y ] нeαrт...
αт leαѕт ғor тнe [ м o ѕ т ] pαrт...

ᵀᴴᴱ ᴿᴱᴰ ᴴᴱᴬᴰᴱᴰ vampire opened two crimson eyes. She was awfully bored. Ever since Bezaliel had followed Chase to this place, things have been nothing short of dull. That and people kept teasing her. It wasn't her fault her skin hadn't turned all creepy and pale like the other vampires' had. Wasn't her fault she had chocolate skin and flaming red hair. And what was up with the rumor that she and Chase were dating. They were pretty much brother and sister. That would be incest! Or maybe those perverts would like that kind of thing. Hopefully no one here caught wind that Cocoa was a Duchess at some point in her life. The fall from grace was painful in all forms of the word. Only Chase knew about that. Right now, she could really go for a good petting. Of course on the head, where else?! Gosh.

That and she wouldn't mind a good round of Speed Smoking. Don't get the wrong idea, Bezaliel didn't smoke. Real cigarettes, at least. Only candy ones. Now where was her wonderful big brother who had an addicition to coffee and cigarettes? This was what Duchess wanted to know. Before heading out she needed to put on some adequate clothing. For a moment, red orbs rested on her palacial Duchess attire still hanging in the closet. Would today be the day she wore it? No. Not today. Maybe not ever again. Sighing, she reached into her drawer and pulled out her usual oversized sweater, a pair of blue plaid boxers and her usual black thigh-high leggings. No shoes; Cherry didn't need to wear shoes. Didn't like them so much. With determination on her mind, a smile on her lips and a pack of candy cigarettes in her hand she set off to find Chase.

It didn't take long to find Chase in the den. Reading. The door snickered to a shut behind her while she inched up behind him. "Whoop-whoop-whoop," she called out rather loudly. Bezaliel waved her fist around in the air wildly. It was code for that it was time for another round of Urban Sports. And this time, it was speed smoking. Go into a place where they have a no smoking policy, and try to smoke as many drags as they could before getting caught. Bezaliel knew of one such No-Smoking spot nearby, out in streets. She looked at Chase for a reaction.
He had better not be too busy drinking coffee to piss people off with her.

User Image

мøøđ: Fired up.
¢υяяeит łø¢αтıøи: With Chase.
¢υяяeит тħøυgħтš: It's time for another round of Speed Smoking!
тακeи øя šıиgłe?: Single.
A Little Piece of Heaven
oмɴιѕcιeɴт.overlord.cнαoѕ:

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tara De Lioncourt
User Image

Tara watched the vampire before stopping in her tracks right in front of him "I might think about it" she said with a kind smirk on her face "So that's what your going to call me now, Darling, 'Sweet heart'?" she asked and sitting down in a chair next to his. She was so attracted to this man, to the point it made her scared, in a good way though, She crossed one leg over the other casually, as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger, still keeping her eyes on him to see what he would do next. "So do you usually bring girls to your home, the first time you meet them, or is this just a new thing?" She asked with a small smirk on her face showing her fangs to him.

User Image

Alice giggled, "The fact that it was so easy!" Alice swatted at him with her hand. A smile grew on her lips, "Yes a vampire I may be, but a pure blood I am as well." Alice dropped her smile. "You know that most pure bloods more so in older countries like Greece my home, we marry our brothers or close in blood like very close for a pure blood to stay a pure blood." Alice sighed, "I ran away from that a long time ago. So....." Alice looked at Seth from a side ways glance, "How about you? Are you pure or tainted blood? or Human made?" Alice loved asking questions, but games were funner, "Also the sun will soon be up in about a hour and a half. Just to say." Alice poked his cheek in a playful manor. She didn't know if she could trust him with any more of her story so she just smiled. Alice then got up and giggled. "I think I feel like going for a walk. Wanna come with me?" Alice tilted her head off to the side, "Or should I start running and screaming now that I know that i've been bitten?" Alice giggled.
Seth Reynne

User Image
Seth grinned and followed her as she walked away, "Well if you did that I could not let you get very far now could I?" He smiled "I am human made, but I was made by a pure blood which of course for all real purposes makes me a pure blood. I lived as a viking in the 9th Century before I was made." He looked to the sky and studied the moon for a moment. "Yes, about and hour and a half." He grimaced at the thought of the sun.

User Image

Alice smiled, "Viking hmm, sounds like fun all that .... well I was never good with history and i'm not going to start now." Alice huffed and walked beside Seth. "I'm hoping to get home by then after all it's on the other side of town here. I may be a runaway but I do live in style." Alice giggled, "And why can't I get away? You had a taste of my blood can't I run?" Alice faked pouting but she couldn't help but laugh. "Ah yes pure bloods love changing humans for fun and food." Alice walked along the curb balancing herself in a childish way. "I have to admit being bored isn't fun. And here you told me since you've lived long you know how to have fun." Alice wiggled her pointer finger in his face in a slight mocking way then she smiled again.
Seth chuckled before he looked around. "Well I cant let you go screaming that you have been bitten is more what I meant." He thought for a moment before smiling, "So you are bored and want to have fun do you?" He paused. "How about we play a game of tag, sort of. You run back to your home, and I will chase you. If I catch you before you get there I stay with you the night and you get to be my meal when I wake up, or if you get there before I catch you, I am your meal when you wake up. After all nothing better than a meal waiting for you after a good day's sleep." He smiled and took a few steps back. "I will even give you a head start."
User Image
Seth Reynne

Desirable Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageAlucard looked at her and smiled "never have I brought girls into my home your the first I have ever allowed in here"he said. He wasn't lying about it he never brought women home even if it was to feed always took them to there house never knew why tell now. Alucard liked this girl he was sure of it hell she even called him darling which he wasn't use to yet but he might get use to it for her. He was ready to try something new but why "I might as well call you that for you call me 'Darling' dear sweet heart".

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tara De Lioncourt
User Image
"well I'm honored to be the first girl you've brought over to your home" she said with a small giggle as she continued to watch him "and yeah I call most people I fancy, 'darling', I just never had anyone call me 'sweet heart'" she explained brushing her hair away from her neck teasingly. "But if you want I can always stop if you want me too" She said running her fingers through her hair.
User Image

"Well since I get a head start." Alice took off running. Her house wasn't that far away. The Inn was called The Black Moon. Alice knew the roads like the back for her hand. Two rights, a straight road then three lefts and she was home. "I'm not being breakfast for you!" Alice called as she raced down the streets. She at least hoped she could get a bite. After all he was right. Alice giggled.
Seth considered for a moment as she ran off. He turned and straightened his jacket. He thought about flying but that seemed unfair. He started to run after her attuning his hunter's senses to where she was. He was going pretty slow for him only about matching her pace. He then picked up his speed chasing her down he could feel himself getting closer. His eyes darted through everyone watching. Somebody foolish stepped in front of him. He started to say something, probably askign if he was chasing after Alice, Seth swatted him away and continued running. Looking back to make sure he hadnt killed the man, just sent him sprawling with a flick of his arm. He sped up again still not deciding if he should catch her or let her win. He figured they would probably both get to eat anyways but that probably depended on how he felt in the evening. When she awoke she would feel a strong urge to drink from him again even if she wasnt truely hungry it would be the feeling of blood from a vampire so strong she would crave.User Image

Tiny Fatcat

User Image

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

ƇӇƛƧЄ ӇƠԼƊЄƝ ┋

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

░≾ ṖŔƐĿƱDƐ ≿░

█████████████████████████████████████ ▌☠ ▌███████

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As Duchess entered the room, Chase decided he would play it off and see what would happen if he was to ignore her and continue of reading his book. he was curious of how she would react and how she would handle him reading his book. Would she get a annoyed and toss his book aside, or would she just start yelling and pestering him to stop reading. Shrugging to himself on the inside, Chase let out a small chuckle as he continued to read.

Tho book over his head and he feet thrown up in a crossed position, Chase flipped a page before reading on in the story. To his surprise when he first got the book, he didn't think it would be all that interesting, but now that a certain someone had forced him to by it and read it...He actually found the story to be interesting. With the title alone and the covering of the book one would say that they knew the story wasn't going to be worth the time. but like they say, "Don't judge a book by it's cover." But of course Chase never really believed in that saying until he was forced to read the book. Even then before he actually started reading he would just sit there in silence staring at the words on the page, letting his imagination wonder. But then again, he figured if he was going to take the time to have a stare off with the words then, you might as well read them.

Yawning, Chase reached over for his cup of coffee, took a swig, and flipped yet another page. He was waiting to see how Duchess here was going to respond to this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

███████ ▌☠ ▌█████████████████████████████████████

║๏๏ς .::. Sorry for it being so short right now..║

Prodigal Inquisitor

14,675 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image
ß Ɛ Z Λ Ŀ Ī Ɛ Ŀ xΛ M Λ D Ɛ Ʊ S
yoυ нαd [ м y ] нeαrт...
αт leαѕт ғor тнe [ м o ѕ т ] pαrт...

ᴿᴱᴰ ᴷᴺᴱᵂ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ Chase was trying to do. Trying to ignore Duchess. That was cool. Might as well not get all fussy with him. As if she didn't even suspect that she was being ignored, Bezaliel leaned over Chase's shoulder and stole a glance at his seemingly interesting little read. Her crimson eyes skimmed over the text. What was this? The chocolate girl couldn't be bothered to pay attention to the text. So it was time to hit him with a few verbal jabs. "This looks like one of those dirty books..." she scoffed, arching a brow as if she was genuinely disgusted. Then her tone of voice changed and she craned her neck over a little closer, invading Chase's space as her cheek was practically high-fiving his. Two thin eyebrows rose in mock surprise.
"But I never knew you could read more than three-letter words, Chase. I'm so proud of you! They grow up so fast..." She cried, sniffling as if she were holding back tears. There was a goofy little grin spread on her face at her little stab there. Really, it was Chase who brought this upon himself.

Like the time when Bezaliel had decided she was part bird and tried to fly off of a building. Didn't work too well...

Actually, Chase was there that time. He'd accidentally 'missed' and didn't catch her when she crashed to the grass in a crumpled mess of red hair and sweater. But how could she be mad at him? He was her brother after all. Though she did hate it when he called her Pocahontas or some crap like that. The whole indian generalization thing.

Once she remembered when Chase tried to be girly. Don't get the wrong idea; Cocoa had been uber depressed and he was just trying to cheer her up. So he tried to braid her long red mane. After three hours and seven broken 'indestructible' combs, he'd given up, leaving the brown vampire's hair a knotted mess. It had worked on cheering her up, but took nearly a week to get it back to its former glory... Now she won't let Chase try to style her hair unless he has a license and permit from the government officials. The only thing he can do is ponytails, but even then she's reluctant to let him do even that to her precious locks.

User Image

мøøđ: Teasing.
¢υяяeит łø¢αтıøи: With Chase.
¢υяяeит тħøυgħтš: With a little practice, you can read five-letter words, too!
тακeи øя šıиgłe?: Single.
A Little Piece of Heaven
oмɴιѕcιeɴт.overlord.cнαoѕ:
User Image

Alice ran and just paused for a few second s to unlock the door. Afterward she walked in scanning her area just encase he happened to get in. Then Alice let out a sigh. "I think I've won?" Alice walked over to her drawers to pull out her night gown and walked to the washroom to change. Alice took her time brushing her long hair then she noticed the marks had faded. Alice placed a hand on where Seth and bit her. "Interesting that it's gone now." Alice then decided that she was done and walked out of the bathroom and back over to her small kitchen area and pulled down a wine bottle and 2 glasses. "I wonder if it's aged enough?" Alice smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff