Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
♣ Damien Marcus Plain ♣

He is a vampire . . .

Damien looked at Eva, and smiled. "She's drinking." he thought to himself, then looking away when he realized that she was slopping and he could sense that deep inside she didn't like that she was messy. He just set a towel down under his arm and her mouth; in her lap for when it would drip. He could feel her teeth biting into his wrist, and her nails scratching new spots, but some things that humans don't know, is that it is pleasureable for a vampire to drink from you. The old vampire tales are myth. He could sense and feel her stop, and he looked at her. "Truthfully I don't know why I am doing it either. I just feel like I have and I want to. So drink." he gave her a smile, and wiped some of the blood from her chin. "You are welcome." he said as he then turned to the tv and went to a show to lighten the mood. Damien could sense the girl's hunger, and he smiled as he felt her bite in again.He tried hard; his hardest, not to moan in pleasure and distract her from her drinking. He didn't think that she knew that her drinking was actully pleasuring him. He didn't know exactly how to tell her, either. So he just left it.

That doesn't mean he is proper . . .

Desirable Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser ImageRush looked at her and smiled as he looked at her figure smiling "you know with you blood lust it makes you more needy for sex, and if you want you can live here forever with me as my love"he said.He wasn't sure why he said this but he was glad he did this girl attracted him drew him towards her and it was new to him on so many levels. You see Rush was married once and he had two children with her but his family his wife and his daughter were killed only his son and he lived the attack and that's when he began to hate all humans and all vampires who loved human, but this girl was different"my dear tell me something are you a pure blood."

Phantom

Vincent Roberto Romani

Love isn't something to buy

■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■£■

User Image
The shadows behind the man shifted as he walked, he was not exposed really, but of course with a second of look, someone would notice him even with naked eyes. Walking by the edges of the shadows, he needed to drink, yes. He hadn't made so in months, he was just searching for the right one, for the one to offer eternity with him. He hated drinking from the blood banks, that was just so... fake. He had never enjoyed the blood of a female, he hadn't given the chance, formerly he was reckless. He walked down the street, his eyes searching on the neighborhood that surrounded him, they weren't filled so much now. Old gramps and children playing were what held the neighborhood, the others either at work, or at the other world. For himself, he was glad to not live there, he had a great house, with a furniture that he didn't want more, but infrastructure wasn't his problem. Truly, he didn't want to end up like these other vampires, drinking their own blood, and their own life, taking mort in their body. His hands in the pockets, just showed that he was interested, and wouldn't leave without a price.

Out Of Character:
User ImageAlice Du WinterUser Image
User Image

Alice smiled at the sound of Seth's voice behind her. Alice turned to face him, "Well no need to break in after all the door is open." Alice put the glasses down and the bottle down and walked over to the door she leaned on the other door frame. "You know asking nicely like may I please come in Miss Alice would do very well." Alice giggled and walked away waving her hand for Seth to enter. "I hope you like my wonderful home....What took you so long?" Alice turned and faced him, "Some girl wanted your number huh?" Alice couldn't keep a straight face. She was going to have fun. "Oh and you know you owe my breakfast." Alice walked over and opened the bottle "It's O positive." Alice spoke as she poured the blood into the wine glasses. "Here you go." Alice offered him a glass and then sat down sighing with content.

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tara De Lioncourt
User Image

Tara smiled back at him with a small blush on her cheeks "I think its kind of funny that, I've met another vampire, and he's already kissed me...like two times already" she said softly before her cellphone went off "Well that's a moment killer" she said softly before taking out her phone, and turning it off completely not caring who it was that called her "Sorry about that, Alucard" she said looking back at him, she brushed her hair away from her neck, showing the bite marks on her pale skin.

Desirable Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image Alucard looked at her and laughed "well that is interesting and also the phone is fine I don't mind so sweet heart what would you like to do"he said. He walked over to her and picked her up kissing her. Alucard was surprised at how fast he feel for but he liked it.

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tara De Lioncourt
User Image

Tara smiled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck gently "I don't know what do you feel like doing" she said softly as she moved her mouth to his neck and ran her fangs against the skin slowly, "I've never been this long with someone" She explained in a soft whisper to his ear, as a small blush crept over her face gently.

Desirable Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageAlucard smiled and laid her on the bed and started to kiss her "well we could do anything you have ever wanted to do with a guy but afraid to kill them"he said.He was going to make this girl happy in all ways
Gΰiɳεvεɼε

User Image

She don't hold on to nothin' new for very long.
Yeah, she writes you in as just one more tale and then you're gone.
Cause she once fell hard she dropped her guard and no one gets to stay.
Its just to late.

Guinevere walked down the street her hands tightly holding a wicker basket. She took a few more steps before she doubled over as sharp hunger pains reminded her she hadn't fed in almost a week. Sighing she turned the conor and hid in the ally as she pulled out a bag from her basket. She was far to thirsty to be neat in opening the bag or drinking it. Sighing in reliefe she put the rest of the bagged blood back into the basket. This was just one more part of her new life that she hated... her entire existance was controlled by one thing, blood.
Cleaning her face, and making herself presentable she walked bck to the street and made her way home. Her eyes never resting continuely watching out for anyone who saw her as an easy target, or worse a snack. most vampires couldnt smell that she was a vampire too because of her diet. Pulling her hood a little futher up she picked up her pace to a brisk walk for humans. She had to get back to her house and cleaned up before her guests woke up, and went wandering around her home and found something they souldn't.

For as much as she's stumbled she's runnin'
For as much as she runs she's still here
Always hoping to find something quicker than heaven
To make the damage of her days disappear.
Seth gave a half smile, "It is still human blood." He took the glass none the less and took a drink. "You know, you taste much better." He smiled and walked over to a couch taking a seat. He looked to the east, "Not but an hour maybe an hour and 15 minutes before the sun comes up.
User ImageAlice Du WinterUser Image
User Image

Alice walked over to the couch and sat down beside Seth, "Well that may be true but I plan on sleeping now." Alice kissed Seth's forehead and went to lay down. Alice pulled back the dark purple covers and rested her head on the fluffy pillow. "This is nice and comfy!"Alice giggled. "Help yourself to anything, after all you are my guest." Alice sat up and smiled very coy like.

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tara De Lioncourt
User Image
Tara let out a soft giggle because of his comment "Please I wouldn't care about killing them its the fact of sleeping with a human" she said calmly as she looked at him with crimson eyes "if there were more vampires I wouldn't mind giving myself to them" she finished playfully moving hair from her neck.
Seth smiled, she was a tease if their ever was one. He stood up and looked around, "I hate to be old school but do you have a coffin around?" He suspected he already knew the answer. He looked over and saw her smile. In a split second he was next to her. His fangs were out and he bent down as if to bit her, but instead of biting her he kissed her, not for a long time just a breif kiss. He then moved into a guest room and shut all the blinds and windows befroe laying down underneath the blankets and falling asleep.

Desirable Vampire

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Alucard Sikes
Alucard smiled and laughed at her comment "Well we are alone and we are both vampires so whats the chances"he said.He kissed her again and bite her neck again drinking her blood again as he rubbed his hands up her side. He was happy more then he has ever been before.

Partying Seeker

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tara De Lioncourt
User Image
Tara looked at him with a small smirk "chances are very good for you" she said giggling softly as she felt his hand travel up her side "you have better chances then my ex had....I wouldn't even let him in my room" she added turning her neck to the side for him to drink more. She smiled to herself as he continued to drink from her "are you enjoying yourself, Alucard?" she asked softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff